Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Keep writin' it's amazing so far! ^~^

A bit about cybernetics. Not strong Rhyiona yet, but I'll try and drop some hints in if anyone shows interest in this. ~\-=|=-/~ They'

• RemoveTheShipers #ThatarefolowingLexi

• Family ? You mean crazy sect right?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I totally support this. I've been putting a lot of effort to have content to post every day but everyone has been doing things to make th

• Psh, crazy? Not a chance!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Family ? You mean crazy sect right?

• I really like it, support!

A bit about cybernetics. Not strong Rhyiona yet, but I'll try and drop some hints in if anyone shows interest in this. ~\-=|=-/~ They'

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 15.

• Doesn't matter how busy her life in Pandora gets, Fiona still finds time for herself to blog. Aww <3

Fiona blogging, take 15.

• She's very dedicated. <3

Liscariot posted: »

Doesn't matter how busy her life in Pandora gets, Fiona still finds time for herself to blog. Aww

• No matter it is serious or hilarious or whatever, the important thing is that they are together <3

She lifts herself off the ground, drowsiness not quite getting to her like it should. She glances around the room and notices her compani

• We are as tight-knit as your own family, Grumpy. Just because we ship something different from you doesn't mean we are as deranged as a lunatic.

Family ? You mean crazy sect right?

• Pretty much!

tessie0713 posted: »

No matter it is serious or hilarious or whatever, the important thing is that they are together

• Everything about religious stuff is meant to become crazy at some point. The moment you put this picture with a church, you lost me there.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

We are as tight-knit as your own family, Grumpy. Just because we ship something different from you doesn't mean we are as deranged as a lunatic.

• Don't get mad at each other because people didn't say anything, but hey, I do (it's just awkward to reply back to old posts). Without you guys, the Rhyiona ship wouldn't be interesting anymore, but you guys are here, thats what makes the ship successful. So, don't fight each other and make the other ships break us down. Cause #AllHailRhyiona :D

bloop posted: »

YEAH, I KNOW. BUT I DON'T EVEN GET A MENTION FOR GIVING AND MAKING THE THREAD FOR 50 SHADES AND TALES FROM THE ATLAS COFFE SHOP? THOSE WERE BOTH MY IDEAS. I never get noticed......

• Alt text

Don't get mad at each other because people didn't say anything, but hey, I do (it's just awkward to reply back to old posts). Without you gu

• Soo... next part has sex right

She lifts herself off the ground, drowsiness not quite getting to her like it should. She glances around the room and notices her compani

• I´ll leave that up for your imagination. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soo... next part has sex right

• GrumpyDof posted: »

Here's your gift ! http://furyth.deviantart.com/art/Rhys-X-Fiona-527047470

• Alt text

• Alt text

Dinner at the Rhyiona house with Papa Rhys, Mama Fiona, Auntie Sasha, Big Brother Loader Bot, Little kid Gortys and Grandpa Jack. <3

• I'm having a tricky time at school right now and the short stories you post are really enjoyable and make me happy.
    So I gotta thank you for putting all the time and effort into making these, s'all.

• Yes, robots can eat normal food, shush. :(

Dinner at the Rhyiona house with Papa Rhys, Mama Fiona, Auntie Sasha, Big Brother Loader Bot, Little kid Gortys and Grandpa Jack.

• I´m really glad they help you get through some shitty days.

Thank you for reading them. :)

Quiff posted: »

I'm having a tricky time at school right now and the short stories you post are really enjoyable and make me happy. So I gotta thank you for putting all the time and effort into making these, s'all.

• My pleasure.

I´m really glad they help you get through some shitty days. Thank you for reading them.

• Super super super!! Need more!!

• Alt text

My pleasure.

• I swear, Jack looks a lot like a grandpa. I'm so sorry Jack xD

Dinner at the Rhyiona house with Papa Rhys, Mama Fiona, Auntie Sasha, Big Brother Loader Bot, Little kid Gortys and Grandpa Jack.

• ARGH. BEAUTIFWAL

• Don´t be sorry, it´s what he is! He´s got two adorable grandkids to look after.

I swear, Jack looks a lot like a grandpa. I'm so sorry Jack xD

• (Oh, that film was so sad ;_;)

Alt text

• (God I know T-T)

Alt text

(Oh, that film was so sad ;_;)

• (Really good though)

Alt text

(God I know T-T)

• (No denying that!)

Alt text

(Really good though)

• I'm on the fence with all this shipping stuff, but that easily could be taken in various ways. He could be hinting he thinks Sasha is a bit manipulative or that she has shit choice in men.

Piggs posted: »

Except for the part where they drop the Sasha x Rhys line towards the end. I'll paraphrase a lot because I don't remember how it went but::

• Alt text

(No denying that!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.