Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I've put my hands on new movie editing program and the possibilities are limitless. It's quite complicated and i've have to yet TAP info it's full potential but when I do Rhyiona won't have aby thing on us then.
    Be patient guys because I have awesome idea

GrumpyDof posted: »

Just saying it seems we're all between 16 and 25 old, that means we can do serious shit if we're trying to act together ! If anyone need my "talents" for one of his idea (with his/her talents) my tablet is ready.

• Alt text

And let us know if you discover anything interesting in the ep 2 lines (though those Loader Bot ones from ep 1 still haunt me...)

Dapnee posted: »

Having been summoned by @HandsomeJack , I present to you episode 1's audio lines. Some are missing descriptions(what's being said)/artists(w

• What scene is that gif from?

LoseMyHome posted: »

We never claimed any of those characters so that's invalid

• Hi everyone... im sorry I havent been posting much, i was too busy...

Hopefully this makes up for it:

Alt text

Its a banner to our house... #HouseRhysha

• It only happens if you choose to go to old haven as Rhys. It's short, Fiona is driving the car they stole earlier after the bro scene and she transitions into her story by talking over Rhys and asking if he's done.

What scene is that gif from?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Alt text

Hi everyone... im sorry I havent been posting much, i was too busy... Hopefully this makes up for it: Its a banner to our house... #HouseRhysha

• My talent and tablet is also available, I just need to learn how to use it.

(BTW that fan art I promised a while ago is like 80% done I'll hopefully post it within the next few days)

Just saying it seems we're all between 16 and 25 old, that means we can do serious shit if we're trying to act together ! If anyone need my "talents" for one of his idea (with his/her talents) my tablet is ready.

• edited April 2015

Gared supports Rhysha!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Dont be such a hater Britt.

• You're considered Sweeden.

dojo32161 posted: »

OK, but if I ship neither? Am I just considered a tourist?

• http://strawpoll.me/4131490

It seems we have a tie between the 2 songs, so here's another poll to finally decide it :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Good call dude

• You should post it as new comment to it will appear on front

armis37 posted: »

http://strawpoll.me/4131490 It seems we have a tie between the 2 songs, so here's another poll to finally decide it

• Good idea.

Leluch123 posted: »

You should post it as new comment to it will appear on front

• http://strawpoll.me/4131490

It seems that we have a tie in choosing our Rhysha anthem, so this is the final poll to decide which song will be our favorite. :)

• Done I chose Sexbomb baby

RhyshaForever

http://strawpoll.me/4131490 It seems that we have a tie in choosing our Rhysha anthem, so this is the final poll to decide which song will be our favorite.

• 'O Sweet Child of Mine.

http://strawpoll.me/4131490 It seems that we have a tie in choosing our Rhysha anthem, so this is the final poll to decide which song will be our favorite.

• Cotter is the Potato Fucker.

Potato has two O's. You know what else has two O's?

That's right, Drogon.

Drogon burned people. You know who burned someone determinately?

That's right, Fiona. Fiona shot Finch.

Finch is voiced by Dave Fennoy. You know who Dave Fennoy also voiced?

That's right, Lee. Lee appears in six episodes.

You know what has six letters?

Rhysha. Cotter is Rhysha confirmed.

Gared supports Rhysha! Dont be such a hater Britt.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

• Alright, ima try:

Who saved Clementine when she was bit?

Luke.

Who looks like Luke with an accent?

Gared.

What does Gared like?

Bacon.

Which animal does bacon come from?

Pig.

Who is a loveable pig with a drinking problem?

Colin.

Who is Colin friends with?

Bigby.

What is Bigby?

A puppy. Puppies are cute.

Know what else is cute?

Rhysha

That was exuasting... Was I trying to hard?

Also, check out this picture of cute puppies:

Alt text

Cotter is the Potato Fucker. Potato has two O's. You know what else has two O's? That's right, Drogon. Drogon burned people. You kn

• "She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories:"

Alt text

"Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to that special place"

Alt text

"Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place, where as a child I'd hide"

Alt text

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

• That's what I'm talking about! This post is PERFECT!

torkahn808 posted: »

"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories:" "Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to th

• #teamSweetChildO'Mine

torkahn808 posted: »

"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories:" "Now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to th

• Is that left one biting the other's mouth? XD

Alright, ima try: Who saved Clementine when she was bit? Luke. Who looks like Luke with an accent? Gared. What does Gared lik

• edited April 2015

I just wanted to update on my increasing number of rhysha projects and the stuff I can do if people want it.

I have that last part of my fic probably later today. I also have fan art I plan on posting in the next few days. I'm also thinking about compiling all rhysha-related audio files into one post for everyone to listen, let me know if you're all interested in that. If my fics get good feedback I'll write more. fan art willl be less frequent because I'm busy and also new to digital art. I can also make decent photo edits so if anyone has a request I can maybe do it.

• Yup... Its how Rhys and Sasha make out :)

Btw. I was planing to reply to this by making a cool pic... I was planing on adding the faces of Rhysha on the pups but it looked horrible... also I'd like to warn you; dont write "bite" in google and search for pictures... theres some grossass shit...

Is that left one biting the other's mouth? XD

• Yes, please write more! The three-parter so far is so good! :)

I just wanted to update on my increasing number of rhysha projects and the stuff I can do if people want it. I have that last part of my

• We need moar fan fics. If we're in need of fan arts, i'll feed you, don't worry about that.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Yes, please write more! The three-parter so far is so good!

• I can feed why x is a Rhysha supporter.

We need moar fan fics. If we're in need of fan arts, i'll feed you, don't worry about that.

• Your fanfic is amazing! Definitely want to see more of that. :)

I just wanted to update on my increasing number of rhysha projects and the stuff I can do if people want it. I have that last part of my

• Yup I really want to see part 3 alos the audio files are good idea too

• Alt text

Well, what did you expect too see? You and your filthy mind...

I am aware this is not a Rhysha related picture but I felt like posting it...

Actually, you know what... Im making it a Rhysha related picture

Alt text

The Naughty Snail supports Rhysha!

• edited April 2015

Well that was random. :D

Well, what did you expect too see? You and your filthy mind... I am aware this is not a Rhysha related picture but I felt like posting it

• edited April 2015

@GrumpyDof, when you have time update the Helios picture with @roamingmachine and @Cluke_is_Dumb.

If I missed anyone, just comment below. :)

Edit: Updated. Thanks Grumpy! :)

• The good kind of random, right?

Pipas posted: »

Well that was random.

• edited April 2015

Oh yeah I can also sing kinda. I don't know what good that'll ever do but you never know, I've done telltale covers before here: Oh My Darling Clementine Cover

Granted this was like a year ago. Maybe if there's ever some good fitting song or moments later in the game.

• Thanks Pipas and Grumpy :D

Pipas posted: »

@GrumpyDof, when you have time update the Helios picture with @roamingmachine and @Cluke_is_Dumb. If I missed anyone, just comment below. Edit: Updated. Thanks Grumpy!

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Happy 1 year anniversary on the forums btw.

Thanks Pipas and Grumpy

• edited April 2015

Oh yeah thanks. It went by real quick. Didn't know if I should post about it or not. Also happy 8 year anniversary to @jennifer . She's a really nice mod. Anyways I plan on posting something on the 22nd/23rd.Those were the weirdest days I've had on these forums.

Happy 1 year anniversary on the forums btw.

• edited April 2015

Wanted to show you guys these songs, sung by Troy Baker, Rhys' voice actor.

The title is misleading it's actually not a sad song

And those who like a longer song at a slower pace:

Does anyone else think he sounds like the guy from Coldplay?

• I'm 16, I'm surprised I'm not the youngest here XD

I really want to know : http://strawpoll.me/4124861. With the results, i'll have a better idea about our group and the things we could try to do.

• The part where he promises to take her on a vacation is seriously the best part okay I was squeaking

I lied. There's going to be three parts. The Switch Part 2 - Past and Present “I don’t like this,” Sasha muttered, eyeing the susp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.