Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• But I called it first :(

LoseMyHome posted: »

We must settle this. There can be only one.

• But you do like sexy ladies.

You can watch them with Rhys, and no one can do anything about it without ruining the moment.

Goddammit, when I read "someone they don't expect" further up I actually thought to myself "it better not be me..." Stop getting me invol

• We can hunt some orcs now, we only need Gimli!

Aw shoot I didn't see that you were Armilas prince of Rhyshawood Fine then I call Aragorn

• Aw shoot I didn't see that you were Armilas prince of Rhyshawood

Fine then I call Aragorn

armis37 posted: »

But I called it first

• Jack audio logs said everything you ship Rhysha too

Goddammit, when I read "someone they don't expect" further up I actually thought to myself "it better not be me..." Stop getting me invol

• Welcome, Gustav. :P

is it too late to join this ship

• Aw yeah, Gimli's the best. Dibs.

We can hunt some orcs now, we only need Gimli!

• Alt text

But you do like sexy ladies. You can watch them with Rhys, and no one can do anything about it without ruining the moment.

• Ah, flattery... I'll make sure to sever your optic nerve nice and quick, Pumpkin - it'll still hurt like a son of a bitch, but at least you won't have to watch your own torture.

Come on Jack, angry mood doesn't fit that beautiful face of yours. Cheer up a little, maybe ride on your diamond pony ?

• But do we shit your fanfics? No need to say they're pretentious. He works on those like everybody else.

Pipas posted: »

Whoa, relax. So someone doesn't like Wolf's fanfics, no big deal.

• Whoa, relax. So someone doesn't like Wolf's fanfics, no big deal.

bloop posted: »

I'm sorry, but we will not stand for this shit.

• All those logs confirm is that that pitiful little code monkey is about as smooth as an unwaxed taint.

Keep me out of this or I'll force him to strangle both of those scheming bandit sisters.

Leluch123 posted: »

Jack audio logs said everything you ship Rhysha too

• You're in denial, Jack. Listen to the audio logs.

• Aww, you're always so kind to us :)

Ah, flattery... I'll make sure to sever your optic nerve nice and quick, Pumpkin - it'll still hurt like a son of a bitch, but at least you won't have to watch your own torture.

• That was beautiful.

This World This world was trying to kill him. And it would, eventually; it was just biding its time. Tell him a week ago he’d be stuck

• Now we only need Sam and Frodo to complete the brotherhood!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

@ComingSoon You've been drafted >:3

• Good to have you with us, we could always use more people.

is it too late to join this ship

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Just look at her and tell us it's not epic, image made by Pipas, oh and start with Rhyiona fist I want to see them suffer before I die ;)

Alt text

All those logs confirm is that that pitiful little code monkey is about as smooth as an unwaxed taint. Keep me out of this or I'll force him to strangle both of those scheming bandit sisters.

• Despite not shipping anything you're probably the best thing in both shipping threads

• It's just an opinion of Leluch. Just because he said it doesn't mean every Rhysha fan agrees with it. For example I actually like Wolf's fics.

But do we shit your fanfics? No need to say they're pretentious. He works on those like everybody else.

• Pipas being a diplomat as always :) But will it work this time ?

It's just an opinion of Leluch. Just because he said it doesn't mean every Rhysha fan agrees with it. For example I actually like Wolf's fics.

• Ahh, that's actually cultural-appropriation. Being an AI is not a Bloody Harvest costume, it's a person's heritage.

I'm going to have to report you to Dumblr, Kitten...

Just look at her and tell us it's not epic, image made by Pipas, oh and start with Rhyiona fist I want to see them suffer before I die

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

You know what bloop? I can take that from ABigBadWolf since he should be most vocal one about it. Hell Post your best work here BB and I might even call back my words and apologize but you bloop?
    For a guy who shit on our ship and goes as far as making fake thread shipping Sasha and Van, you're acting like you're a saint who never done wrong. That's a damn hypocrisy.

But do we shit your fanfics? No need to say they're pretentious. He works on those like everybody else.

• Flattery will get you everywhere, Kiddo.

Despite not shipping anything you're probably the best thing in both shipping threads

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Leluch, calm down man.

Both of you actually. This has gone far enough. This is a stupid argument, we all have our own tastes evident by our distinct threads so this stuff wouldn't happen. Let's try and prevent them from being locked or worse, merged.

You know what bloop? I can take that from ABigBadWolf since he should be most vocal one about it. Hell Post your best work here BB and I mig

• Alt text

You know what bloop? I can take that from ABigBadWolf since he should be most vocal one about it. Hell Post your best work here BB and I mig

• Im available!

Now we only need Sam and Frodo to complete the brotherhood!

• I am calm just pointing the facts

Leluch, calm down man. Both of you actually. This has gone far enough. This is a stupid argument, we all have our own tastes evident by o

• So you're saying that you can do such things for fun? But when I do something similar it's big of deal suddenly? Haven't I wrote few post earlier that no one is taking this whole thing seriously?

Made a fake thread shipping Sasha and Vaughn? That thread was created when we just made the 50 Shades Of Rhyiona. As a joke. I didn't mean t

• Which one would you like to be ? :)

Im available!

• Made a fake thread shipping Sasha and Vaughn? That thread was created when we just made the 50 Shades Of Rhyiona. As a joke. I didn't mean that one, nor did I mean the LoaderBot and Sasha one either. Now I admit I shit one the ship for fun, you guys are doing it too. I didn't say anything about that. But come on, Wolf is seriously annoyed about it, go ahead and ask him. He's the one that told me about it. I didn't find this out by myself. And finally, about the copy thing which I know you're gonna mention the Rhyiona and Rhysha post are almost one and same with certain things. For example, the council thing, and overall posting the profile pics on a photo.

• But is it worth getting our thread and/or their thread locked? Bloop and/or you banned?

I say we all take a breather and leave this little comment chain to rest.

I am calm just pointing the facts

• Alt text

Honestly...It's not worth it.

Made a fake thread shipping Sasha and Vaughn? That thread was created when we just made the 50 Shades Of Rhyiona. As a joke. I didn't mean t

• edited April 2015

No, I meant the actual ships, not the fanfics about it. Go ahead and say Rhyiona is shit and all of that. That doesn't matter, Wolf takes time to work on it and he's the most annoyed about it. Like I said, I wouldn't have said anything because I didn't know of this until I was told.

But let's all put this to rest, I'm annoyed as you are.

So you're saying that you can do such things for fun? But when I do something similar it's big of deal suddenly? Haven't I wrote few post earlier that no one is taking this whole thing seriously?

• Well I just came across this thread.

The internet is a weird place.....

• Sigh, fine If he really feels so strong about it then I'll apologize

No, I meant the actual ships, not the fanfics about it. Go ahead and say Rhyiona is shit and all of that. That doesn't matter, Wolf takes ti

• We are perfectly normal.

Perfectly normal.

Well I just came across this thread. The internet is a weird place.....

• Alt text

• Would you like to become as crazy as the rest of us ?

After all, it's Pandora. No sane people here ;)

• edited April 2015

Thank you! :D

I was so distracted by the argument my post created I forgot this was still my post.

That was beautiful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.