Who is the best warrior in got telltale so far(which only appeared in the game)+ eventual tier list

Who is the best warrior in Got tt and who is on the similar skill lvl in the novels.
For me it is Gregor .
He wielded a greatsword and he was very strong ,he defeated Galbart Glover in arm-wrestling and when he was wounded from the spear and crossbiw ,he could grab soldier's dagger and hold it so that soldier couldn't handle with his strength.When he got wounded from the spear he still managed to cut Frey soldier deeply.
Another possibility is Rodrik what do you think?

Tier list (Telltale characters skill)
Tier 1 (Bronn ,Brienne ,Thoros lvl)
Gregor ,Rodrik
Tier 2(Jorah ,Beric lvl)
Royland ,Harys ,Asher
Tier 3(Robb Stark,Jory Cassel lvl)
Gared

Comments

• Of the Forresters, Asher must be the best warrior. Four years of constantly fighting mercenaries in the relatively harsh continent of Essos, he must be skilled.

• edited April 2015

Before his injuries, Rodrik was shown to be a pretty great warrior and it's even stated he's the best warrior in the Forrester's army by far

• Several people have said that Rodrik is House Forresters best warrior but Asher is very skilled as well but since he's exiled I don't think he's part of the house so thats why people name Rodrik as the best.

• I think it's Asher, he may have the higher kill count. Kill/death ratio in this game is all that counts scrubs.

• Of the two older Forrester brothers, Rodrik is probably the best swordsman, but I'd bet on Asher being the better brawler, and probably doesn't fight clean.

• edited April 2015

Good point. I think Asher and Rodrik are each others opposite. If you look at the Forrester family painting, they are each standing on the opposite side of the painting.

Of the two older Forrester brothers, Rodrik is probably the best swordsman, but I'd bet on Asher being the better brawler, and probably doesn't fight clean.

• Give this man some double XP

DoubleJump posted: »

I think it's Asher, he may have the higher kill count. Kill/death ratio in this game is all that counts scrubs.

• Asher is the best warrior.

• edited April 2015

Well, both Rodrik and Asher seem to be really capable when it comes to fighting, Asher knows perfectly how to handle himself as we have been able to see when he fought the Lost Legion along Behska and Malcolm.

We haven't seen Rodrik fighting (aside from a few moments in Iron From Ice), but he is feared among the Lannisters and is considered the greatest warrior of House Forrester.

I'd say Rodrik is the best warrior, but Asher might be as good as him (or even better) because of what he had been forced to do during his exile in Essos.

• edited April 2015

We have no clue about the relationship between Rodrik and Asher right? We only know that Rodrik is upset with Gwyn because her affair with Asher made him go to exile.

We know that Asher is really violent and impulsive towards who harms his loved ones(at least based on what the family told us in Iron from Ice) so I think that they might differ in some matters, but they are both willing to do anything to help their family.

Good point. I think Asher and Rodrik are each others opposite. If you look at the Forrester family painting, they are each standing on the opposite side of the painting.

• What about Gregor/Royland?

• Just because they might be each others opposite, it doesn't have to mean that they dislike each other.

Shaboomm posted: »

We have no clue about the relationship between Rodrik and Asher right? We only know that Rodrik is upset with Gwyn because her affair with

• I know that. I was just asking If we had any info related to the relationship between the two brothers.

Just because they might be each others opposite, it doesn't have to mean that they dislike each other.

• None yet. Neither brothers has really confirmed the status of their relationship. Though Asher seems to care and miss all of his siblings when he talked to Beshka.

Shaboomm posted: »

I know that. I was just asking If we had any info related to the relationship between the two brothers.

• Neither one of them should (or should have in regards to Gregor) be taken lightly. Gregor for the reasons you said, and Royland is able to knock down like 2 or 3 Whitehill soldiers on their ass in like 10 seconds.

What about Gregor/Royland?

• I'd say Asher and Rodrick would be about tied when it comes to their prowess in battle, the only true difference between them being their methods and sense of honor in a fight.

Assuming we're looking at Rodrick's fighting style before he is crippled, he would likely try to fight with honor befitting the first-born son of House Forrester, and would avoid underhanded tactics. He his widely respected by his men, as a man with a strong sense of honor would be. Of course, the events that occur in the game will no doubt test his sense of honor, and it'll be up to the player just how honorable of a person he'll turn out to be when everything is said and done.

Asher, due to his experience as a sellsword in Essos is a deal more ruthless and resourceful than Rodrick, he comes across as a bit of a pragmatist in his fights, not batting an eye at dirty tactics in order to win. He's also a lot more reckless and willing to take more risks, just how reckless being up to the player, although one notable risk Asher takes regardless of player choice is throwing his axe at an opponent during the tavern fight, after which he displays his resourcefulness by using a platter as a makeshift shield.

Gared is no doubt less skilled than Asher and Rodrick, considering he was a mere squire and hadn't even popped his murder cherry before the start of the game whilst Asher and Rodrick have an undetermined number of kills before game start.

These three are who first come to mind, considering we've seen each of them fight a fair bit.

• Asher for sure, he and beshka was fighting over years and were partners, and I guess I might need to mention Rodrik here....

• We haven't seen much evidence of Rodrik's sword skill so far, except in Episode 1 where he gets blindsided by a Frey. This would suggest to me that he's more of a great leader than a great swordsman in his own right. I would therefore back Asher as the better fighter of the two.

• I think Gared has grown to be a better fighter. But you can argue that he was at a disadvantage when he fought Britt at his father's farm.

He was outnumbered three to one and he was using a greatsword that he wasn't experienced with. The fact that he killed two men (or one) and won the fight is very impressive.

• edited April 2015

rodriks injury was a lucky one from that whitehil soldier.

ranger563 posted: »

We haven't seen much evidence of Rodrik's sword skill so far, except in Episode 1 where he gets blindsided by a Frey. This would suggest to

• It's hard to compare the swordsman since we have so few feats to go off.

I'd hazard a guess that, unless Rodrik is stated to be a prodigy like Barristan or Jaime, Asher is the superior swordsman. Rodrik wasn't battle proven until the war of the five kings, Asher on the other hand has been fighting for survival since his exile. Also, like other have stated, Asher probably fights more unconventionally than Rodrik does.

From what we've seen on the Wall, I'd say it goes Jon Snow (Based on the books) >Frostfinger>Gared> Finn>Cotter.

If I was to place them into a tier list, I'd say that nobody get tier 1 (We haven't seen anyone who's amazing), Jon, Rodrik and Asher would be in tier 2 and everyone else would be tier 3.

• Sure, Rodrik and Asher are pretty great fighters but honestly, Beskha seems to be very skilIed as well.

Plus we all know that Ryon is the best swordfigther. I mean, did you see his sick moves back in the first episode?

• Not Damien :D XD

• Rodrik was stated many times as the best warrior the Forresters had.

• Ryon.

Don't fuck with Ryon.

• It's very close between Rodrik and Asher but I would give the slight edge to Asher considering he has been fighting as a Sellsword in Essos for 4 years and he is very resourceful

• I agree, Gared is a pretty decent fighter

I think Gared has grown to be a better fighter. But you can argue that he was at a disadvantage when he fought Britt at his father's farm.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.