Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• She's done good for Lindsay too, y'know ;-;

Anyway, Zayne's gonna run into some trouble sooner or later...

supersagig posted: »

[Hold Jordan, the murderer, at gunpoint.] KILL JORDAN NOW KILL THE BITCH Awesome Chapter!! Zayne pls don´t die

• IT'S COMING SOON

I NEED A LINDSAY OR KEITH POV NOW

• It's going to be a roller coaster of feels.

Though with the next part, leaving her alive, we might find out her reasoning and I'll change my mind again

• I thought you said Zafir was bae ;)

I DON´T CARE DEAN WAS BAE

• nuuuuuu I don't think I'm ready...

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It's going to be a roller coaster of feels.

• [Wait and deal with it at a later date when out of direct danger.]

Its far too dangerous to deal with her now and maybe they can still use her to survive

Chapter Two: “Among” - Part 2: “Sins of the Past” Zayne Pattinson “So, I guess it’s time to leave” Zayne said, almost reluctantly as

• [Wait and deal with it at a later date when out of direct danger] I actually kinda like Jordan, so..

Great Chapter!

Chapter Two: “Among” - Part 2: “Sins of the Past” Zayne Pattinson “So, I guess it’s time to leave” Zayne said, almost reluctantly as

• Ready or not the feel train is coming...

Choo choo

nuuuuuu I don't think I'm ready...

• [Hold Jordan, the murderer, at gunpoint.]

• [Wait and deal with it at a later date when out of direct danger.]

• Wait! I forgot to pack my lunch for this feels trip!

Ready or not the feel train is coming... Choo choo

• BOTH

I thought you said Zafir was bae

• [Hold Jordan, the murderer, at gunpoint.]

Don't you remember the las time we waited for a shitbird who was guilty, we had issues.

• The feels train stops for no lunch :'(

mr.quality posted: »

Wait! I forgot to pack my lunch for this feels trip!

• Dang it. Looks like I'll just have to go hungry.

The feels train stops for no lunch

• The fee;s train feels no remorse :(

Dang it. Looks like I'll just have to go hungry.

• Jordan isn't your regular shitbird ;)

[Hold Jordan, the murderer, at gunpoint.] Don't you remember the las time we waited for a shitbird who was guilty, we had issues.

• For me she is and worse

Jordan isn't your regular shitbird

• edited April 2015

I knew my gut feeling is always right lol I always felt we can't really trust Jordan...So I say[Wait and deal with it at a later date when out of direct danger.] and if she runs away, well they do say that revenge is a dish best served cold right? there'll be time to hunt her down later

• edited April 2015

Chapter 2: “Among” - Part 3: “Mercy”

Atlanta Roberts

Atlanta held the pistol tightly in her hand. Oh, how she wished she didn’t know what Jordan had done. But that time had passed the moment she confronted Jordan and it was revealed to her what she murdered Dean and helped kidnap Josephine and Lindsay, that what she thought was true. Atlanta didn’t have the confection in her heart to do anything than wait. She slid the pistol back into it’s holster and firmly secured it. “Fine,” Atlanta sighed, “we’ll wait.” Her hardened and condemning expression faded away, replaced by one of hopelessness as she looked at her two friends sleeping with a look that seemed as if she believed she had failed them.

“Thank you…” Jordan mumbled with a tone that was almost surprised by her choice. “You… you won’t regret it.” Jordan’s gaze fell to the floor once again.

“Don’t make me regret it.” Atlanta spoke sternly. “Now…” Atlanta looked Jordan dead in the eye as she raised her head from the floor, “tell me what happened.”

Jordan nodded depressly and opened her mouth to speak. She paused for several seconds as silence fell over them, leaving nothing but the sound of the dead outside. “It was sort of a scouting party. I was with three guys, assholes, they were. We found the community you were staying at, but it was overrunned on the inside and out.” Her eyes grew watery with her voice gained a slight stutter. “They-- They said there was a man trapped in an attic in some house… Told me, ‘he was as good as dead.’ They said, ‘give him mercy and kill him.’ I…” A wet tear started making it’s way down her face, “I thought I was mercy killing him.”

“Were those the bastards that kidnapped Josie and Lindsay?” Atlanta questioned with a furrowed brow.

“Yeah…” Jordan muttered with a resentful tone, “these were the bastards.” She let out a long sigh of regret. “It was when I heard the screaming that made I started to realize what happened. I’d lost truck of the third guy, he had gone into the house and brought back a woman. I didn’t know what to do at the time… All I had was the rifle and I just… I just couldn’t stand a chance at fighting the others to try to free her. Of course, I had my face covered and I kept the talking to a minimum, so Josephine couldn’t ever finger me has one of the kidnappers.”

“And Lindsay?” Atlanta asked, “how did she get mixed up into it?”

“They found her in the storehouse, trying to pack some supplies into a backpack to go into the city.” She scoffed angrily, “to them it was a fucking two-for-one sale. But I couldn’t free them without being killed myself, hell, it could have gotten them killed.”

“But you knew where they were being held after that. Why didn’t you free them?” Atlanta furthered her questioning.

“I tried as often as I could.” Jordan defensively answered. “They guarded that room almost night and day, but so did I. When I caught word they were planning to rape them, I intervened and stopped them.” She shook her head and sighed, “but--” She paused when a sudden crack echoed through the bathroom. Jordan stood up on her feet and looked at the bathroom door worryingly.

“We aren’t done talking--” Atlanta tried to say but stop as Jordan walked towards the door and stood, still at the far end of the room, looking at the door as if it was about to kill them.

“We’re done talking for now, Atlanta. You should know the rest already, anyway.” She turned back to Atlanta and faced her with a serious expression. “Right now… we have a bigger problem than me.”

Lindsay Burk

“Keith?” Lindsay yelled up towards the billboard. “See anything?!” Lindsay stood at the base of the billboard, surrounded by abandoned cars. Some even had corpses rotting within them.

“Ugh, not yet!” He answered, poking his head out from behind the large sign. “Let me get down, then we’ll talk.” Keith began climbing down the long ladder while Lindsay impatiently waited.

They were at the center of a highway, where they scouted the area. “So…” Lindsay sighed, “what do you make of it?” She gestured further down the highway, past a bend in the road that was concealed from their line of sight.

“Well,” Keith frowned, “you were right. That part of the highway is crawling with them. We’ll have to get off of it if we want to continue.” He shook his head and sighed. “We need to continue heading south, to the Downtown area. But south is that way,” he pointed towards the road ahead of them and frustratedly scoffed, “I guess we’ll have to find another way to get to your dad’s place of work.”

“We’re not out of options. We could take an off ramp and head through the city until we can get back on course.” Lindsay looked at the city before them. There was a suburban area near them too.

They could head deeper into the city and find a more direct route to her father’s work or they could stop in the suburban area, restock on supplies, maybe even get a good nights sleep.

[Go deeper into the city.]

[Rest at the suburban area.]

• Thank ya! :D

[Go deeper into the city.] Great chapter!

• [Go deeper into the city.]

Great chapter!

Chapter 2: “Among” - Part 3: “Mercy” Atlanta Roberts Atlanta held the pistol tightly in her hand. Oh, how she wished she didn’t know

• [Rest at the suburban area.] Let´s SLEEP (if you get it xd)

Awesome Chapter!

Chapter 2: “Among” - Part 3: “Mercy” Atlanta Roberts Atlanta held the pistol tightly in her hand. Oh, how she wished she didn’t know

We have to go deeper, plus more walkers.

This part answers some of my questions but brings on some more. I'm going to think about those questions and maybe bring them up.

• I think I get what you mean, but they're minors. I'm not gonna write anything like that with minors O.O

Anyway, thanks!

[Rest at the suburban area.] Let´s SLEEP (if you get it xd) Awesome Chapter!

• Well when you know what questions you want to ask, I'll be happy to answer them if there is an answer.

[Go deeper into the city.] This part answers some of my questions but brings on some more. I'm going to think about those questions and maybe bring them up.

• [Go deeper into the city]

So... I am unsure if I can believe what Jordan said. If she said the truth I might be able to forgive her involvement in this. But this line:

“You… you won’t regret it.” Jordan’s gaze fell to the floor once again.

Still prevents me from fully trusting her. It almost sounds as if she knows that Atlanta is going to regret sparing her, but regrets that herself. For now I think I don't hate her and won't try to get her killed, but I'm still not convinced that she is trustworthy.

Awesome chapter!

• Voting is closed

(!) Lindsay and Keith will deeper into Downtown, San Antonio

Okay, I've notice that I have forgotten to close the voting several times as of late, so to avoid any confusion I'll try to remember to close the voting. As for the new part, it'll be out momentarily. (Two parts in one day! :D)

• [Pull the trigger.]

He can't die, because it's a flashback sequence, so yoloswagmaster420.

Chapter 2: “Among” - Part 4: “Bloodied Hands” Atlanta The two women approached the door cautiously. Jordan’s once soft, blue eyes th

• Chapter 2: “Among” - Part 4: “Bloodied Hands”

Atlanta

The two women approached the door cautiously. Jordan’s once soft, blue eyes that were now tried and surrounded by dark circles blinked. Atlanta slowly followed in Jordan’s wake as they looked at the bathroom door that caused a loud cracking sound to enter their ears. Suddenly, a second crack sounded from it, but much quieter than the first. Jordan gently placed on hand on the door and inspected it with a prolonged stare. “It’s rotten,” she muttered disappointedly, “the door frame is rotten.”

“What?” Atlanta hissed, a scared look grewing in her eyes. “How-- What are we going to do?”

“I…” Jordan mumbled incoherently, “I…” She closed her eyes tightly, causing several tears to roll out of her eyes and onto the cold floor. “I’ll stop them from breaking in.” She spoke bluntly. Her eyes shot open and she took hold of her combat knife.

“Hey!” Atlanta shouted. Startled by the sudden movement, she grabbed the grip of her pistol in it’s holster and tightly held it, but keeping it in the holster. “Tell me what you have in mind first, alright?”

“I can’t argue with that,” Jordan mumbled releasing her hold of the knife and crossing her arms. “The dead are pushing against the door. They’ll break it sooner or later, but there’s no telling when.” Jordan paused and eyed the door again. “I could... relieve the pressure. If you can open the door and.. maybe hide behind it while I deal with the dead. After I’ve killed the ones attacking the door you can close it.”

“That’s fucking stupid, Jordan.” Atlanta hissed. “Besides, how do I know you won’t leave?”

“I’m not running from THIS.” Jordan called back. “I’m staying and I’ll face whatever trial or execution you’ll plan.” She turned to faced Atlanta and took a step closer. “I’m not looking to avoid it, I want to face your group’s justice for what I’ve done!”

Her tone sent a chill down Atlanta’s spine, who bit her lip and subsided. “Fine,” she replied. “But it won’t be justice…” she claimed bluntly, “it’ll be vengeance, and you know it.”

Jordan lowered her head, her dark hair fell over her forehead, and she muttered, “I don’t care what IT is. Justice, vengeance, revenge… whatever you want to call it, it’s their right to claim it.” She took hold of her knife and drew it from it’s sheath, turning to face the door. “I won’t rob them of that. And I hope you won’t try to.”

“‘An eye for an eye (and a tooth for a tooth.’ That’s what they’ll want.” Atlanta looked at Jordan with a burning fury. “I don’t want that to happen. It’s… it’s immoral, I don’t want this group to fall that far.”

“Are the alternative is?” Jordan hissed, “lying through my teeth?” This met by Atlanta giving a sorrowful frown. She looked back at her and noticed this through the corner of her eye. She softened her tone of voice and sighed. “But that’s not something to discuss at this time. It’s the NOW we have to worry about.”

“So…” Atlanta mumbled. “We’ll go with you plan, but how can I know you won’t screw it up? You’re letting the dead waltz in here and you think you can kill them all?”

“I’m a survivor, Atlanta. I know how to kill them fast and smartly.” Jordan narrowed her eyes. “I’ll need your knife, too. If I plan to take them on… I’ll need it, though I don’t want to take away your defence, you also shouldn’t use your pistol if you can help it. We’re trying to solve a problem, not replicate it.”

Atlanta reluctantly nodded and drew her own combat knife and handed it to Jordan, who took and tightly gripped it in her other hand.

“Now…” Jordan sighed, “wake the others and tell them to hide in the farthest stall. Tell them what I’ve told you; no guns unless it’s necessary.” A third crack was sent into the air from the door. It was the loudest of all three. They were running out of time.

Christian

His eyes slowly forced themselves open. All he could see was a cold, shapeless blur that covered his vision. He blinked rapidly in an attempt to clear his vision. He tried to move his fingers, but he couldn’t. He frantically raised his hand close to his face and tried his best at moving them. His hand fately responded with small movements, while he couldn’t move his fingers at all. His arm up to his elbow was numb, and paler than it normally was. If he had a mirror, he could imagine himself having very pale skin. He tried to set himself up right, but found it rather hard and tiring, but despite this, he found himself sitting up. He used his good hand to wipe away the sweat from his brow, he felt his hot forehead for several seconds before he lowered his hand. He let out a prolonged sigh, “fuck me.”

His eyes fell upon a small pool of blood. It was his blood. He quickly inspected himself and found a large gash across his leg. It wasn’t deep enough to cause much damage, but it diffidently hurt when he moved it. The wound seemed to have dried a bit and wasn’t bleeding too badly right then.

He was interrupted by the sound of the dead. It was loud and made him jump when he finally made the connection. He looked around him and his vision began to clear up, until he was seeing was well as he could, given the circumstances. They were still surrounded by the dead as most of them walked past. But about twenty notably banged against the bathroom door.

Shaking his head softly, he laid with his back on the RV. He was trapped up there. There wasn’t anything he could do. He stared up at the night sky, it was undeniable pretty. Though as some time passed, the urge to close his eyes grew. He didn’t want to in fear he might not wake up. That thought scared him. But his vision soon faded away to black and he was left unconscious, alive, but unconscious.

He walked along the sidewalk, growing ever closer to a group of about six young men. The backpack seemed to weigh him down. It was heavy, causing the need to pull it back up over his shoulder every few minutes. He quickly caught the attention of the group. They stopped talking and stood attentive while watching him approach.

“Rios,” the taller of the bunch called to him with sly and snarky tone. “Long time, no see.” He had a notable grin etched on his face.

“Fuck off.” Christian bluntly spoke up towards him. The sly grin faded into an angry frown.

He distastefully raised his upper lip slightly as Christian stood up straight with his hand on his backpack’s scrap. “Say, Rios, how’s your sisters doing?” He said, his sinister grin quickly finding it’s way back on his face.

An angry scoff left Christian mouth. “I heard you were harassing them,” he growled with burning angry growing his eyes. “I’m here to tell you off.” He took a step closer and look the considerable taller man in the eye. “You stay the fuck away from them.”

This was met by several cold laughs from the group. “Who? Me?” The leader of the group snickered. “You don’t get away with tellin’ me what to do. Go run away before we fuck you up.” At that moment the young man forcefully pushed Christian back by the shoulders, but he quickly recovered and pushed the man back with greater force, causing him to fall back a step and land on his back.

In a split second the others reacted and knocked Christian to the ground while another pulled their leader up. Quickly, he retaliated by kicking Christian in the forehead and caused him to briefly lay on the ground in pain, but it was short lived as the others got their share and joined in, kicking him in the chest and sides. One of them grabbed his back and tossed it to the side. After about a minute one of them shouted, “Ah, leave him!”

“Yeah, let him crawl back home with his tail between his legs!” Another laughed in reply as they began walking away from him.

Christian was disoriented and in pain as he tried to set himself up right. Though his vision was blurred, he spotted his back laying a few feet away from him where it had landed while in the struggle. He grabbed hold of it and unzipped it. He felt around in it as the group continued to walk away from him. He felt the cold metal of the pistol and quickly pulled it out.

At that time his vision began to clear, but tears filled his eyes and made it hand to see. He held the grip tightly in his hand as he lined the sights with the leader of the group. He placed his finger on the trigger.

[Pull the trigger.]

[Lower the gun.]

• [Lower the gun.]

• Lower the gun

AWESOME CHAPTER

Chapter 2: “Among” - Part 4: “Bloodied Hands” Atlanta The two women approached the door cautiously. Jordan’s once soft, blue eyes th

• [Pull the trigger]

Eh, why the fuck not?

Great chapter!

• Send him to the morgue with his tail between his legs. [Pull the trigger.]

• [Lower the gun.]

• I really don't know how to feel about Jordan now. I want to like her, just as I want to hate her, but I manage to do neither. I also don't feel indifferent about her, but it's very complicated. Guess I like her more than I hate her. I'm curious how Josie will react to that.

[Lower the gun.]

Now... flashback or not, I am afraid this could have consequences. Maybe these people are still out there and would be out for vengeance if Christian shoots their leader.

• [Lower the gun.]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.