Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Guys this is a troll. And an obvious one. Stop feeding him and he will go away.

Killah posted: »

Dude, don't take all the shippers so seriously, we are not kiddie-childish kids, 'KaY? Plus, it will just make it more worse and the modders

• I am here to make a point.

Is the point that you're a troll.

theToughone posted: »

Or will I mr Cat ? If I wanted to troll I would spam your thread with useless things and reply only with bullshit things too. No I am not here to troll and roll I am here to make a point.

• Or will I mr Cat ? If I wanted to troll I would spam your thread with useless things and reply only with bullshit things too. No I am not here to troll and roll I am here to make a point.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Guys this is a troll. And an obvious one. Stop feeding him and he will go away.

• .........if they only put a block system...

Guys this is a troll. And an obvious one. Stop feeding him and he will go away.

• Think what you want I dont really care.

I am here to make a point. Is the point that you're a troll.

• edited April 2015

Looks like the thread has been cleansed. :P

• jesus, if rhysha shippers are happy then just drop it, you can't tell them what to do and insult them because they don't ship rhyiona

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

No shit I was so suprised when it suddenly disappeared, good riddance ;)

Pipas posted: »

• That's a great idea! I'm excited to see what you have in mind. :)

Okay guys i just thought about something : we need an emblem. And maybe something we could show on our avatars to prove we're Rhysha fans . I'll work on that after my drawing but if you have ideas, i can begin immediately.

• "Visit Rhysha"

Kinda impressive what you guys have done here. I haven't visit here in a long time. In light what has happened, I am here to give you guys a box of cookies each as a token of Rhyiona's continual respect to you.

Alt text

• Alt text

"Visit Rhysha" Kinda impressive what you guys have done here. I haven't visit here in a long time. In light what has happened, I am here to give you guys a box of cookies each as a token of Rhyiona's continual respect to you.

• While there was kinda nothing we could do other than flag his posts, I apologize for that happening and how bothersome it was, hopefully you guys aren't too scarred.

edited April 2015

woops updated twice

Okay guys i just thought about something : we need an emblem. And maybe something we could show on our avatars to prove we're Rhysha fans . I'll work on that after my drawing but if you have ideas, i can begin immediately.

• Maybe you will make a cross with Sasha name with second S in the center? MIght look cool

• Well at least we've got some view from you, which is always nice to close the gap someday !

Green613 posted: »

While there was kinda nothing we could do other than flag his posts, I apologize for that happening and how bothersome it was, hopefully you guys aren't too scarred.

• Oh, cookies!..

Hey, yeah, umm Dave, we missed you. Can we get to the cookies now ? ;)

"Visit Rhysha" Kinda impressive what you guys have done here. I haven't visit here in a long time. In light what has happened, I am here to give you guys a box of cookies each as a token of Rhyiona's continual respect to you.

• This is more difficult than i than it seems....Our pictures are so small xD

Leluch123 posted: »

woops updated twice

• All hail Rhysha

• A box to each member! Feel free to enjoy them! :)

armis37 posted: »

Oh, cookies!.. Hey, yeah, umm Dave, we missed you. Can we get to the cookies now ?

• Don't worry every scar will make us stronger ;)

While there was kinda nothing we could do other than flag his posts, I apologize for that happening and how bothersome it was, hopefully you guys aren't too scarred.

• Oh boy, thanks Mr. Dave!

A box to each member! Feel free to enjoy them!

• No worries, was just a little weird :P

All done now.

• Wait, what went down? I wasn't paying attention.

Well at least we've got some view from you, which is always nice to close the gap someday !

• You don't really want to know xD

Wait, what went down? I wasn't paying attention.

• So as you can see, it's really hard to see something. There're only 2 solutions : i try to make a single letter or everybody gave up on their avatars and i do an avatar for everyone.

Maybe you will make a cross with Sasha name with second S in the center? MIght look cool

• I think that solution B sounds better you can barely see anything with those letter.

So as you can see, it's really hard to see something. There're only 2 solutions : i try to make a single letter or everybody gave up on their avatars and i do an avatar for everyone.

• edited April 2015

If it's what I'm thinking, I'll be fine. Though, if you don't want to say it because you don't want to remember it, you are in denial and need to face the facts. (Words from a sort-of-wise man)

So can someone please tell me? :3

You don't really want to know xD

edited April 2015

Rhyiona troll came, trolled us, got banned, Rhyionans apologized and then bros festival started.

If it's what I'm thinking, I'll be fine. Though, if you don't want to say it because you don't want to remember it, you are in denial and need to face the facts. (Words from a sort-of-wise man) So can someone please tell me?

• Alt text

So, i came back and i saw the thread was flooded with troll comments... I really didnt feel like responding to him and get mad or nothing, so i did my part and flagged the comments...

i also saw some new faces and a lot of fine art...

i have some time, so i wanna do something cool and im having some ideas but if someone wants you can make it easier for me and suggest something for me to make...

XXXlovez n kissesXXX

• Jeez, I don't think those 'wise man words' fit very well here xD

If it's what I'm thinking, I'll be fine. Though, if you don't want to say it because you don't want to remember it, you are in denial and need to face the facts. (Words from a sort-of-wise man) So can someone please tell me?

• Ay, welcome back bro!

So, i came back and i saw the thread was flooded with troll comments... I really didnt feel like responding to him and get mad or nothing, s

• I guess that about sums it up.

Rhyiona troll came, trolled us, got banned, Rhyionans apologized and then bros festival started.

• Aww, that's so sweet.

Really appreciate the gesture, Dave. Thanks!

takes the cookie

• thank you... im working on a little something right now, gonna be over soon... probably wont be the best but i hope you"ll like it...

Ay, welcome back bro!

• Idk, I personally wouldn't like if I had the same avatar as everyone here. We wouldn't be able to tell each other apart. :D (yeah, I know, there are still usernames, but still...)

So as you can see, it's really hard to see something. There're only 2 solutions : i try to make a single letter or everybody gave up on their avatars and i do an avatar for everyone.

edited April 2015

Hey I've got an idea mabye you can made a semi transparent mark that we can put over our avatars?

Idk, I personally wouldn't like if I had the same avatar as everyone here. We wouldn't be able to tell each other apart. (yeah, I know, there are still usernames, but still...)

• I'm lurking around here ~ peace is restored once again ^3^

I'm not close to any PC (aside from my mom's windows XP laptop, and it's goddamn slooooow) so no progress whatsoever on my fanarts v_v

but im going back home on thursday which is not that far (but i sit on my lazy ass and play either Tekken or Borderlands 2 all day)

• Welcome back! :)

So, i came back and i saw the thread was flooded with troll comments... I really didnt feel like responding to him and get mad or nothing, s

• What level and character are you currently ? xD

I'm lurking around here ~ peace is restored once again ^3^ I'm not close to any PC (aside from my mom's windows XP laptop, and it's godda

• just started new on the PS3

but I played before on the pc (the control to look around on the ps3 is too quick/sensitive, it moves too fast)

What level and character are you currently ? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.