Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No it's okay, It's fun to be part of something as active as this group is. But having different time zones is bit annoying. People start posting here when I'm ready to go to sleep.

Quiff posted: »

I think I'm partly the reason for those comments hehe, sorry for any inconvenience.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

We made it.

• edited April 2015

Hear, hear!!

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Since we reached 100K in such a short wonderful amount of time, I'd like to make my speech. If you were to tellme as soon as I made this thr

• Oh right, I get what ya mean.

nohuhhuh posted: »

No it's okay, It's fun to be part of something as active as this group is. But having different time zones is bit annoying. People start posting here when I'm ready to go to sleep.

• Without this thread I would have still be a little shy lurker... But all you guys are so accepting, cool and funny.

Thank you all for being like that. I love ya'll ~

Since we reached 100K in such a short wonderful amount of time, I'd like to make my speech. If you were to tellme as soon as I made this thr

• Naw thank you!

buntingsir posted: »

Without this thread I would have still be a little shy lurker... But all you guys are so accepting, cool and funny. Thank you all for being like that. I love ya'll ~

• SKÅÅL

Alt text

• edited April 2015

It's actually thanks to this thread that I finally started to draw some Tales fan-art. I know this maybe sounds silly but I'm that typical shy artist who doesn't believe in herself (ugh even an artist is too fancy word for me)

Anyway, this amazing thread encouraged me to draw something because I know that people here are nice and welcoming, so I don't really need to be scared of failing.

And yes, when I had my sappy speech I let everyone know how much I appreciate ABigBadWolf but in reality all of you made this thread to be so great and weirdly entertaining.

Let's continue being awesome!!

• I feel like I've been too sensitive lately. :D

Naw thank you!

• KIPPIS!

Alt text

SKÅÅL

• It's cool. Let you emotions flow! ~(^ ° ^)~

buntingsir posted: »

I feel like I've been too sensitive lately.

• Jay more fan-art!!

To celebrate our 100k views I have a little something here:

• No problem, thanks for sharing!

A thanks again, means a lot!

• We don't slack when Rhyiona's involved. ;)

AAAAAAAAAA so many new comments!! I tried to read most of them but I'm too tired. Tomorrow maybe..

• Long live Rhyiona

So proud of this thread. :')

• edited April 2015

I'll actually be honest; I didn't expect this thread to come so far either.

But, at first, with as little people as we had... it was still fun to post things, to participate and well I guess we all bonded over this and somehow the thread exploded and became as great as it is now.

And Rhyiona is a wonderful ship and the people here are wonderful.

Thanks for all the moments everyone. :D

(yea im bein cheesy fite me)

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It´s here! Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• C H E E S E B O Y Z

I'll actually be honest; I didn't expect this thread to come so far either. But, at first, with as little people as we had... it was stil

• Sounds like a band. :^)

C H E E S E B O Y Z

• I want to thank OP Green, Wolf, Bloop, Poogs and everyone else who works to make this thread as successful as it has been. You guys are the main reason why it has grown so much in popularity and the warm, light-hearted atmosphere you create really helps to draw lurkers out of their shells and encourages them to join us. Honestly looking at this thread always brightens my day and puts a smile on my face, so thank-you for that :')

• I am honored to be a part of this ship! Cheer everyone! :)

• But my brain smells like bacon, I need to sleep so that I can draw more fan-art tomorrow..
    Alt text

We don't slack when Rhyiona's involved.

• Everyone here is an extremely important part of this ship and how wonderful this thread is.

Thank you all as well. :)

I want to thank OP Green, Wolf, Bloop, Poogs and everyone else who works to make this thread as successful as it has been. You guys are the

• Dream with Rhyiona and it will give you the strength!

But my brain smells like bacon, I need to sleep so that I can draw more fan-art tomorrow..

• <3

To celebrate our 100k views I have a little something here:

• Also, I feel like writing today so if you guys want, throw some prompts this way.

I'll be writing a couple of things to post along the week. :)

• Write a story revolving @niconicofei artwork ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, I feel like writing today so if you guys want, throw some prompts this way. I'll be writing a couple of things to post along the week.

• Challenge accepted. ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Write a story revolving @niconicofei artwork ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Sounds like a band. :^)

• edited April 2015

I will fight the sleep couple more hours.

Alt text

Dream with Rhyiona and it will give you the strength!

• :D

Jay more fan-art!!

• Who needs sleep when you have Rhyiona? :^)

I will fight the sleep couple more hours.

• I can always shiptheminmydreamsjeezI'msotiredzzzzzzzzzz

Who needs sleep when you have Rhyiona? :^)

• edited April 2015

I want you to get your Cortys-charmeleon to evolve so that I can draw the last silly picture of it. I need a conclusion..

Also, I feel like writing today so if you guys want, throw some prompts this way. I'll be writing a couple of things to post along the week.

• What if you wake up disappointed that it was a dream? :(

I can always shiptheminmydreamsjeezI'msotiredzzzzzzzzzz

• Right, she's evolved already, I can probably post it later today. :)

I want you to get your Cortys-charmeleon to evolve so that I can draw the last silly picture of it. I need a conclusion..

• Oh yeah, apparently Gortys was confirmed a she ;o

Right, she's evolved already, I can probably post it later today.

• that risk I have to take.

What if you wake up disappointed that it was a dream?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.