Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hello!! My god, I've been having anxiety after posting that picture..but you guys are so nice!

Killah posted: »

Well hello there,kimmy ^-^

• I assumed they had some kind of misunderstanding about something that didn't even happen.

I dunno, something like one of them thought that the other one was ready to betray the group, but it wasn't the case. It's kind of trivially though.

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm wondering what happend that they are so mad at each other at the end..someone has some theories?

• My thoughts exactly! xD

But everyone has to sleep sometime, even our mighty Wolf.

Who needs sleep when you have rhyiona: ABigBadWolf

• Aw that artwork is amazing, you should be proud of it!!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hello!! My god, I've been having anxiety after posting that picture..but you guys are so nice!

• I feel bad for him :(

buntingsir posted: »

My thoughts exactly! xD But everyone has to sleep sometime, even our mighty Wolf.

• Aww, I'm sure he's fine, he can take care of himself.

But we can always wish him sweet dreams, so he can dream about Rhyiona.

I feel bad for him

• Thank you so much,it was just a little practice..;w; can I join you guys? I really ship them both and I might put some Rhyiona later..or sometime...I guess

Quiff posted: »

Aw that artwork is amazing, you should be proud of it!!

• Awww :-* Look, sweetie, I can't find this art on tumblr and reblog it xD I looking at your page but I don't find it. That kills me.

Omg I follow you in tumblr! OMG thank you!

• I would appreciate Rhyiona dreams. ;_;

Aww, I'm sure he's fine, he can take care of himself. But we can always wish him sweet dreams, so he can dream about Rhyiona.

• It´s okay guys, I have Rhyiona to bless me. <3

I feel bad for him

• Alt text

Bro, there's no rush, rest if you have to. I suppose Rhyiona gave you the power to finish it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It´s probably not a good idea to write at 4AM though.

• Yes! I´ll add you to the group pictures ASAP. :D

Thank you so much,it was just a little practice..;w; can I join you guys? I really ship them both and I might put some Rhyiona later..or sometime...I guess

• OMG, thank you so much! :D This is the greatest day of my life! And yeah, guys, you're awesome :3

You´re in, buddy, look up! Have a great time!

• It´s alright man, I enjoy doing it anyway. :D It´s to share with this wonderful community and you guys so it´s fine,

MichaelBP posted: »

Bro, there's no rush, rest if you have to. I suppose Rhyiona gave you the power to finish it.

• Alt text

OMG, thank you so much! This is the greatest day of my life! And yeah, guys, you're awesome

• Oh, that was last night.

Today it´s only 3PM and I´m still strong enough to make stuff for the thread. :D

Well then sweet dreams, dear Wolf ~ In advance probably.

• Well then sweet dreams, dear Wolf ~

In advance probably. :)

I would appreciate Rhyiona dreams. ;_;

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Another update today. :D Say hi to our new friend, Kimmy-klu. Thanks for your wonderful fanart and welcome!

• Oh, man, that´s pretty late. :o

I say, as I go to bed daily at 4-5AM.

I see. It's strange to be in different time zones. It's half past 7PM for me.

• I see. It's strange to be in different time zones. It's half past 7PM for me.

Oh, that was last night. Today it´s only 3PM and I´m still strong enough to make stuff for the thread.

• edited April 2015

Oh, I was making a new art blog actually and I didn't tag it? uh.. .-. ._.

Awww :-* Look, sweetie, I can't find this art on tumblr and reblog it xD I looking at your page but I don't find it. That kills me.

• Alt text

"Was that an earthquake?!" "I didn´t feel anything." "Oh, it was just you rocking my world." "!!!"

• Oh, how dare you!? Correct it quickly! People on tumblr need to see that gorgeous art!

Oh, I was making a new art blog actually and I didn't tag it? uh.. .-. ._.

• Alt text

"Was that an earthquake?!"

Alt text

"I didn´t feel anything."

Alt text

"Oh, it was just you rocking my world."

Alt text

"!!!"

• Wow, what time do you usually get up then?

It feels like a middle of the day for me actually, cause I have to do a lot of stuff before I go to bed.

Oh, man, that´s pretty late. I say, as I go to bed daily at 4-5AM.

• I like this one

Alt text

((A little short story that I have written. Hope you guys like it. )) In the middle of nowhere, there is the caravan. Inside the caravan

• Rhys is the name, being smooth is his game.

• I...

12/1. :| Yeah, I know.

Oh, then you still have plenty of time left?

Wow, what time do you usually get up then? It feels like a middle of the day for me actually, cause I have to do a lot of stuff before I go to bed.

• I envy you :p I have to get up at 7 AM everyday.

Sure, I'm gonna be awake for at least 5 hours if not more.

I... 12/1. Yeah, I know. Oh, then you still have plenty of time left?

• Oh god that´d be a nightmare for me. I detest waking up early... night owl. :D

That´s still a lot of time, wow.:D

I envy you I have to get up at 7 AM everyday. Sure, I'm gonna be awake for at least 5 hours if not more.

• Also prone to typos, though. :P

They say that our minds are most creative during the night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• They say that our minds are most creative during the night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, man, that´s pretty late. I say, as I go to bed daily at 4-5AM.

• Yeah I agree with you buntings. A misunderstanding seems to be most logical case.

I assumed they had some kind of misunderstanding about something that didn't even happen. I dunno, something like one of them thought that the other one was ready to betray the group, but it wasn't the case. It's kind of trivially though.

• Yeah, kinda. :)

But honestly I'd love to go to bed a bit earlier for once.

Oh god that´d be a nightmare for me. I detest waking up early... night owl. That´s still a lot of time, wow.:D

• I´d like to go early as well but I physically can´t bring myself to anymore, My clock is all screwed up by now.

Yeah, kinda. But honestly I'd love to go to bed a bit earlier for once.

• Oh I forgot I tagged it as tftbl..:I Thank you ;-;

Oh, how dare you!? Correct it quickly! People on tumblr need to see that gorgeous art!

• Alt text

Yeah I agree with you buntings. A misunderstanding seems to be most logical case.

• Thank you ;w;

Another update today. Say hi to our new friend, Kimmy-klu. Thanks for your wonderful fanart and welcome!

• Thank you and

Alt text

Thank you ;w;

• sighs

I feel ya, friend.

I´d like to go early as well but I physically can´t bring myself to anymore, My clock is all screwed up by now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.