The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I didn't know it was a joke, I thought it was a real name, since there are some people in my life whose names are ironic when you correlate it to their job.

kaleion posted: »

Well it's a joke from a TV show called Louie, it's pretty good if you are the kind of person that can handle cringy humour.

• edited April 2015

[removed]

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/aaa-games-won-t-feature-gay-protagonists-for-a-long-time-says-far-cry-writer/1100-6418019/ That would be a great thread to make ask what everyone would think of a game with a gay protagonist?

• It was more an impression from your choice of language, that I guessed you shared her views.

So like.

She ends up teaching him about the importance of waiting until marriage to have sex.

'Teach' is a verb used to imply the things someone is telling you are true. You teach someone about gravity, you don't teach them that the moon is made of marshmallow unless you're trying to trick them, which would be a bad thing and the badness would come through more in your post.

'Importance' wouldn't be the word chosen by people who don't view it as important.

Also, if you disagreed you'd probsably have tried to distance her opinions from yours more.

I would have assumed the opposite for example if you had said 'She ends up trying to tell him that in her opinion people should be confined by a societal construct before having sex', and wouldn't have assumed anything either way if you had said 'She discusses her viewpoint regarding sex before marriage'.

Not sure why I explained that, but hey, linguistics is fun.

Well in my comment I didn't directly say abstinence was important , I was speaking from her point of view. The character in the comedy views abstinence as important. But if you really want to know where I stand, I do think abstinence is important.

• Okay, cool. Thanks for the English lesson and sorry for my mistake.

Flog61 posted: »

It was more an impression from your choice of language, that I guessed you shared her views. So like. She ends up teaching him abou

• At least you can buy some (I assume)

I hate dreaming of donuts, because there are never donuts when I wake up.

• I FEEL

I just really want to eat some donuts.

• This is the best pre-ban legacy one user could ever leave behind.

• Wasn't trying to give a lesson, just thinking out loud really.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the English lesson and sorry for my mistake.

• edited April 2015

I'm sorry to hear that but don't let them silence threads like this due to hate it could be a perfect trap to get them ignorant users banned and encourage more users to make threads like this and not be scared of the reaction

• Shame, I would love to play a gay character, would be interesting.

Flog61 posted: »

Tell me about it. I've never been able to play a set gay protagonist in an AAA game.

• Well i feel this game is gonna be good regardless

He does seem to have some design credits for Banjo Tooie, however he mostly is an engineer, I'm not trying to be a downer but level design i

• edited April 2015

Since it says 1 member/Steve mayles on the designed the kong family from donkey kong country we can possibly expect good character design

since the 1 guy/Steve hurst created environmental background on donkey kong country and banjo kazooie we can hopefully expect good environment

And since Grant kirkhope is a wizard in music we will have good music in the game

So this game has a bright future

He does seem to have some design credits for Banjo Tooie, however he mostly is an engineer, I'm not trying to be a downer but level design i

• [removed]

I'm sorry to hear that but don't let them silence threads like this due to hate it could be a perfect trap to get them ignorant users banned and encourage more users to make threads like this and not be scared of the reaction

• I hate that feeling you get after finishing an amazing game or movie.

Alt text

• You know what grinds my gears? People who assume a game is going to be travesty just because it has LEGO in the title and also claim that said LEGO game is butchering said franchise.

• I need to come back to TTGs forums more offend. : P

Anyway I just want to share a thing or two.

Drive.

I play this song ever once and a while, and it always reminds me of my GF. She a amazing young women and words can't even begin to tell you how much I care about her. I know its a unusual post, but I just had to tell you lads is all. Have a great day

• Baltimore Riots

My friend showed me this today.

• I absolutely love this

Click here

• I saw that, it's good that the mothers are able to get in there and remind them how much they did for them and how stupid it is to waste it like that.

I love the people on their phones recording.

I absolutely love this Click here

• The performer himself is making a statement. He's saying just to stop all the violence, beat it, and not throw away your life.

Baltimore Riots My friend showed me this today.

• Yeah, as well as it's Michael Jackson's song. Michael Jackson has a lot of great songs on equality and racial issues.

JustinCage posted: »

The performer himself is making a statement. He's saying just to stop all the violence, beat it, and not throw away your life.

• Mr. Ran-around-all-day-long-and-leapt-like-a-daredevil-everywhere-to-scare-you-half-to-death:

Alt text

Miss Licked-your-nose-ate-your-crisps-and-nom-nom'd-at-the-bars-because-she-wanted-race-up-the-stairs-again:

Alt text

Mr. Didn't-care-how-hungry-he-was-to-munch-down-that-fresh-bowl-of-food-because-he'd-still-sink-down-and-take-all-the-attention:

Alt text

I miss my babies ;_;

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015

Best Jurassic Park game ever made

@Saltlick123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV3MyADPJsM

• Trespasser is amazing.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Best Jurassic Park game ever made @Saltlick123 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV3MyADPJsM

• Hmm.

My reply to you was deleted by the mods for some reason. I shall inquire.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/aaa-games-won-t-feature-gay-protagonists-for-a-long-time-says-far-cry-writer/1100-6418019/ That would be a great thread to make ask what everyone would think of a game with a gay protagonist?

• I see what you're doing.

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/gallery/the-25-greatest-superhero-movies-of-all-time/ss-BBiKz4F?ocid=U147ADHP#image=1 Quite a great list--do you agree?

• I literally just saw the list lol my bad

I see what you're doing.

• Alt text

I literally just saw the list lol my bad

• What happened to your bun buns? D:

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Mr. Ran-around-all-day-long-and-leapt-like-a-daredevil-everywhere-to-scare-you-half-to-death: Miss Licked-your-nose-ate-your-crisps-a

• I hope you're happy with her and I wish you a long and happy relationship.

JustinCage posted: »

I need to come back to TTGs forums more offend. : P Anyway I just want to share a thing or two. Drive. I play this song ever once a

• I saw that earlier...My lord...The Hat is going to be fun. Someone needs to make him put Brink in there.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Best Jurassic Park game ever made @Saltlick123 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV3MyADPJsM

• Ran in my track meet today and took off 21 seconds from my time!

(I ran the 1 mile) From 5:58 to 5:37

Alt text

• "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Question of the Day: What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015

"And I think that's beautiful."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Silent Hills is cancelled :'(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.