TDMshadowCP posted: »

JIMBLES IS BACK @ComingSoon @AWESOMEO @AllThatRemains

• Yeah, I remember her name now xP

Killah posted: »

The picture he got is Opal

• the fuk

howd u find that shit

AWESOMEO posted: »

lmfao I forgot where the picture was from anyway leaked pic of green no lie:

• I'm good mang

Green613 posted: »

the fuk howd u find that shit

• I just saw it today as well! The movie was incredible and I really loved the action scenes. I'm not much of a comic person, but even so, it was cool to see some of (what I imagine were) the more obscure characters coming into the plot to team up with the more iconic heroes like Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, etc.

I just saw Avengers:Age of Ultron. I absolutely loved it, it was funny and had great action scenes as well as having Ultron be an absolutely

• It was good.

Markd4547 posted: »

Enjoy tell me what you think when you get back

• I liked it but I'm looking forward more to Civil War next year.

I just saw Avengers:Age of Ultron. I absolutely loved it, it was funny and had great action scenes as well as having Ultron be an absolutely

• idk as long as you pick a MCR song

Quick, what's a song that goes well with a cliffhanger?

• Pink RabbitPink Rabbit Banned
    edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Sailor-Mistress Sushi.

I love it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Baka Dark Mon Sailor

What a weird name.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2015

Hey guys, I'm going update the rules of this thread again to be a little more specific. If you are going to post a new comment here that only has a funny picture/gif/meme/Twitter or Facebook picture/etc, post it in Whatever Makes You Laugh instead.

Posting a funny picture/gif/meme/etc as a response to somebody else's comment is OK, but otherwise if you want to make a new comment that only has a funny picture/gif/meme/Twitter or Facebook picture/etc, post it in Whatever Makes You Laugh. The reason for this is I want the thread to be more mobile friendly and I'm also trying to make this thread focus more on discussions and less on memes - we already have a thread for memes and funny stuff.

Otherwise, using pictures is fine. As before, just use them in moderation. New posts that only have a funny picture should be saved for Whatever Makes You Laugh, but reaction images are OK if you are responding to someone else.

• Whatever's On Your Mind - Same thing as always; small talk, silliness, etc. We'd like to ask that you use pictures/videos/etc in normal, moderate amounts
    • NEW - Whatever Makes You Laugh - New thread; share and look at funny pictures/memes/gifs/videos/comics/etc from across the web to your heart's content.
  • So I can post a funny picture with some words than it's fine?

Just to clarify.

Hey guys, I'm going update the rules of this thread again to be a little more specific. If you are going to post a new comment here that onl

• As long as it's attempting to get people to talk about something, then it's fine. Like, don't just post a meme and say "haha I think this is funny" but things like the "make your own name" thing above are OK.

As it is, I'm noticing people are still treating this like the meme thread where they just post generic memes instead of talking about stuff.

Again, reaction images to other people's posts are fine - I'm just asking you guys find things to talk about instead of only posting images.

So I can post a funny picture with some words than it's fine? Just to clarify.

• Alt text

• @Markd4547

How weird is this song? Weirder than my previous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik

• Well, time to add this to the list of reasons i fear the ocean

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/06/10/something-in-the-ocean-is-eating-great-white-sharks/20910101/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_391849&ncid=txtlnkusaolp00001346 MEGALODON CONFIRMED

• Well, time to add this to the list of reasons not to go outside

FTFY

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Well, time to add this to the list of reasons i fear the ocean

• JIMBLES

• Well, the movie was incredible.

• Also, I found this:

https://youtu.be/TwpDDQUwbhk

Definitely a few spotty moments, but there's only so much you can work with. However there are a few really cool moments in here.

• I just watched the Wedding Ringer and whew, it was pretty good too.

• I'm really in a superhero mood right now lol

https://youtu.be/1quRsv5QULc

• With that many villains, it be Spider-Man 3 and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 all over again.

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm really in a superhero mood right now lol https://youtu.be/1quRsv5QULc

• I just thought was cool tho lol

And I kind of liked both tbh lmao

With that many villains, it be Spider-Man 3 and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 all over again.

• I like Spider-Man 3, but recognize it's issues.

Spider-Man 2 is my favorite though.

ComingSoon posted: »

I just thought was cool tho lol And I kind of liked both tbh lmao

• Yeah, same here. Amazing Spider-man wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing either.

I like Spider-Man 3, but recognize it's issues. Spider-Man 2 is my favorite though.

• Imma play P.T. one last time in honor of Silent Hills.

• If he has a problem with it tell him to get the fuck over it.

• I smell oil...

AWESOMEO posted: »

I smell a pattern

• Late reply I know sorry

But nah lmao they got a fuck ton of money already no way I'm puttin mine towards it till the game comes out and I can actually buy it ^-^

Lehfeels posted: »

By the way did you donate to the kickstarter green?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.