Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He'll scan her...

inch

by

inch

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

"Scan me Rhys!"

• Alt text

"Scan me Rhys!"

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys will scan her in any way possible... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Through and through. :^)

• Rhys reaction to scanning?

He'll scan her... inch by inch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I can see him drooling, sweating or making a legit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face.

Place your bets here.

Rhys reaction to scanning?

• I don't think I've ever seen it so much anywhere else than on this thread.

And:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I can not unsee it.

Can't blame ya, it's glorious.

• This post involves ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) therefore I love it.

"Are you scanning me?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It's the official Rhyiona symbol by now.

That's a good thing. Never forget.

Praise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

niconicofei posted: »

I don't think I've ever seen it so much anywhere else than on this thread. And: I can not unsee it.

• Heyyy! And by the way, to whoever may be curious, I'm Syberian's friend. You're welcome.

Alt text

Syberian posted: »

I have been a long time lurker of this thread, with no desire to make an account to join and no initiative to join. Call it my own shyness g

• Alt text

Heyyy! And by the way, to whoever may be curious, I'm Syberian's friend. You're welcome.

• Rhys acting nice in front of Claptrap so Gortys thinks he's being accepting and then when she turns her back he threatens Clappy.

pls i need

• Alt text

@Poogers555

6.9k.

Why were you ever worried?

Rhys acting nice in front of Claptrap so Gortys thinks he's being accepting and then when she turns her back he threatens Clappy. pls i need

• May this 69 bless us

Rhyiona confirmed.

OH SHIT! PRAISE THE 69 WHILE IT LAST!

• OH SHIT!

PRAISE THE 69 WHILE IT LAST!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

@Poogers555 6.9k. Why were you ever worried?

• "He's up all night to get lucky."

Alt text

Actual evidence of Rhys driving home at the speed of light so he can get lucky.

• wait, isnt the echoeye at his left?

Fiona almost dropped her bag when she entered the room. She looked around her, jaw dropping slighly. The room was dimly lit, just how she

• I just woke up, and I had a dream that Telltale confirmed Rhyiona (this early for whatever reason). And this thread literally exploded. I find it really strange that I dreamed about this, lol. I guess Rhyiona really is good for your overall health because when I woke up I felt really great about it all (although it turned out not be the reality). ^^

• You are lucky to have experiences such a good dream. :)

Neacht posted: »

I just woke up, and I had a dream that Telltale confirmed Rhyiona (this early for whatever reason). And this thread literally exploded. I fi

• Wow.

I just woke up, and I had a dream that Telltale confirmed Rhyiona (this early for whatever reason). And this thread literally exploded. I fi

• edited May 2015

Guys I found something beautiful

Alt text

Alt text

Edit: FUCK It was already mentioned

• I certainly was happy about it, but it made me feel like I'm too crazy about this ship to have it appear in my dreams. :P

You are lucky to have experiences such a good dream.

• Crap, you're right. Fixing it.

Liscariot posted: »

wait, isnt the echoeye at his left?

• It's not reality...

...yet. ;)

• One mention isn't enough for how great it is.

Guys I found something beautiful Edit: FUCK It was already mentioned

• YES. I´m so glad someone got this.

Liscariot posted: »

"He's up all night to get lucky."

• So true.

One mention isn't enough for how great it is.

• Praise the Rhyiona number.

Killah posted: »

So true.

• can you believe that at the beginning i shipped rhysha? i was SO obsessed, i was reading fanfictions about them and all that kind of stuff, i don't think it is bad to ship rhysha, of course not :) but i was shipping it for, i don't know, two weeks maybe? i replayed first episode around 3 times and then:

Alt text

of course, before episode 1 came out, when i saw teaser of TFTB with rhys and fiona i was like:

Alt text

seriously, am i the only one? please tell me i'm not :D

• You saw the light and got enlightened by Rhyiona. :D

xfuriouss posted: »

can you believe that at the beginning i shipped rhysha? i was SO obsessed, i was reading fanfictions about them and all that kind of stuff,

• You opened your heart to the mighty Rhyiona. We´re proud of you. <3

can you believe that at the beginning i shipped rhysha? i was SO obsessed, i was reading fanfictions about them and all that kind of stuff,

• Ooh, ooh, I remember after episode 1 came out there was a thread about pinky promise or something and I was like "What?". I thought Rhys and Sasha looked more like big brother and little sister in that scene. Borderlands and shipping? No way.

But after the first scene in the 2nd episode my soul was booking place on the Rhyiona ship.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Updating for our new friend @Syberian.

Welcome to the family!

• This is exactly what I think too. Rhys and Sasha are nice together and the pinky promise is quite cute, but rather in a brother and sister way than a couple.

buntingsir posted: »

Ooh, ooh, I remember after episode 1 came out there was a thread about pinky promise or something and I was like "What?". I thought Rhys and

• It's getting bigger!

Updating for our new friend @Syberian. Welcome to the family!

• Yup, we started out tiny and look at us now. :)

Killah posted: »

It's getting bigger!

• Is this seriously what we are up on with these fucking Borderlands threads?

They're all about Shipping now.

What the fuck did you create Bigby?

• Son, you´re on page 20.

You got over 50 delicious pages of shipping goodness ahead of you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is this seriously what we are up on with these fucking Borderlands threads? They're all about Shipping now. What the fuck did you create Bigby?

• Alt text

"Are you a triangle?"

Alt text

"No..."

Alt text

"Really? I could swear you are acute one."

Alt text

"!!!"

• I can't stop wondering how do you even come up with these gems. So smooth. :'D

"Are you a triangle?" "No..." "Really? I could swear you are acute one." "!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.