Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Let's not bother Wolf that much, creative minds need time to rest, I'm sure he'll bring us some more soon enough :)

buntingsir posted: »

Wolfie, I need a dose of your fanfics. Pretty please.

• Wolfie, I need a dose of your fanfics.

Pretty please.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• It´s alright, I got a few already done that I can post. :)

Green613 posted: »

Let's not bother Wolf that much, creative minds need time to rest, I'm sure he'll bring us some more soon enough

• I´ll post later today. :)

Wolfie, I need a dose of your fanfics. Pretty please.

• Yay!

Green's right though, I'm sorry for bothering you.

It´s alright, I got a few already done that I can post.

• It´s not a bother, it´s really okay! I appreciate that people like my work. :)

Yay! Green's right though, I'm sorry for bothering you.

• Okay so I´m currently about to write some fanfics to stock up on them; does anybody have any prompts?

• I see them too.

armis37 posted: »

Hehehehe, double-ception.

• Oh no,btw if you know any anime with zombie or like accel world etc,since I've saw almost every anime with zombies...I don't done "is this a zombie"..Alt text Btw it's logic.

Fairy Tail.

• Fairy Tail.

wat anime is that?

• I´ve never seen any anime with zombies to be honest. The only one I´ve heard of is too perverted for me.

Oh no,btw if you know any anime with zombie or like accel world etc,since I've saw almost every anime with zombies...I don't done "is this a zombie".. Btw it's logic.

• Yea so much hentai, here is anime zombies..Alt text

I´ve never seen any anime with zombies to be honest. The only one I´ve heard of is too perverted for me.

• whoa i´m 2spooked2live

Killah posted: »

Yea so much hentai, here is anime zombies..

• Also, just 5 more likes.

For Rhyiona!

Okay so I´m currently about to write some fanfics to stock up on them; does anybody have any prompts?

• I have seen the anime. I would have taken it more seriously if they tone down the EXTREME amount of fan-services.

whoa i´m 2spooked2live

• How about backstory on Fiona's scar or whole family at Christmas table or bedtime stories for baby Gortys and Loader Bot told by Rhys and Fiona?

Okay so I´m currently about to write some fanfics to stock up on them; does anybody have any prompts?

• That´s a lot of prompts, thank you! I´ll make use of them. :)

Janek95 posted: »

How about backstory on Fiona's scar or whole family at Christmas table or bedtime stories for baby Gortys and Loader Bot told by Rhys and Fiona?

• Which one, Fairy Tail or the zombie one? Because if it´s Fairy Tail I agree, it reaches disgusting levels.

I have seen the anime. I would have taken it more seriously if they tone down the EXTREME amount of fan-services.

• I was talking about the zombie one, but boy, do I have something to say about Fairy Tail.

I stopped reading the manga when the fan service reached an unbearable level. I mean...Wow.

I was like "Screw this! I didn't came here to read a hentai!"

Which one, Fairy Tail or the zombie one? Because if it´s Fairy Tail I agree, it reaches disgusting levels.

• I hope you do. I think I read everything you wrote and what you do here is AMAZING!

That´s a lot of prompts, thank you! I´ll make use of them.

• I still read the manga but I 100% agree with this. He really needs to tone it down.

It gets to a point where they´re in the middle of an intense battle and he thinks it´s okay to make the perspective on Lucy´s panels be such that it just focuses on her chest. Come on, is that really the time for this shit?

I was talking about the zombie one, but boy, do I have something to say about Fairy Tail. I stopped reading the manga when the fan service reached an unbearable level. I mean...Wow. I was like "Screw this! I didn't came here to read a hentai!"

• Thank you so much, that really means a lot. :D Motivation to keep going!

Janek95 posted: »

I hope you do. I think I read everything you wrote and what you do here is AMAZING!

• Wow...Gush...I mean fan-service is fine if it is done in a limit or subtle way. It shouldn't be the focus of everything.

it is a shame that good stories are often ruined by fan-service.

I still read the manga but I 100% agree with this. He really needs to tone it down. It gets to a point where they´re in the middle of an

• He should be flushed down a toilet and never return!

Naruto is a lil shit. Never trust lil shits.

• Exactly. Fairy Tail´s story isn´t even bad (I mean sure, the "power of friendship" is a little underwhelming sometimes but the plot in general is pretty good). He doesn´t have to do this.

Some stories, like Naruto, ruin themselves because of bad writing (what a shit finale) and others that have good writing ruin themselves with this kind of stuff.

Wow...Gush...I mean fan-service is fine if it is done in a limit or subtle way. It shouldn't be the focus of everything. it is a shame that good stories are often ruined by fan-service.

• I think Disney is getting too much credits.

Most of their movies sends out bad messages to kids and adults, like absurd body images, racist stereotypes and gender roles.
    I won't deny that they have mane some quality work here and there that I enjoy as well, but I don't think it ads up to the bad ones they've made :/

And overall not worthy of Rhyiona.

MichaelBP posted: »

Bu- but why not?

• look mom, I'm on the internet :D well...I don't know...am I in these pics?

Update for our friend @MasterStone. (who has a very nice icon)

• Forgive my language, but the final arc of Naruto is the king of ass-pull after ass-pull.

I was all in with Mandara being the main antagonist because he was build-up to be the main antagonist for a long time. Only to be replaced by ANOTHER behind-the-scene villain.

Exactly. Fairy Tail´s story isn´t even bad (I mean sure, the "power of friendship" is a little underwhelming sometimes but the plot in gener

• Yes please. Flush him while whispering "your manga sucked" in his ear pls

Quiff posted: »

He should be flushed down a toilet and never return!

• You can be! I´ll edit you in. :D

Dracu98 posted: »

look mom, I'm on the internet well...I don't know...am I in these pics?

• edited May 2015

Yeah, there is satanic messages on their "kids" tv show :0 like sexual messages, racism.

Quiff posted: »

I think Disney is getting too much credits. Most of their movies sends out bad messages to kids and adults, like absurd body images, raci

• The only way to learn it is to keep on practicing and practicing, but I think you've done a great work with the anatomy here :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Screw anatomy, and DON'T LOOK AT ME

• Alt text

Also, just 5 more likes. For Rhyiona!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text