Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you guys for the motivation!

buntingsir posted: »

Don't feel bad then. And thank YOU for all your hard work!

• tbh, i expected people to laugh, because this gif is hilarious :D you think they mad at me?

HAHAHAHAHA! Hi there :^) Geez, why people in this tread so sensitive? :c

• Nobody is angry, don´t worry. :P

xfuriouss posted: »

tbh, i expected people to laugh, because this gif is hilarious you think they mad at me?

• Well, six people like this (+me :D), so... yeah, this not sooo bad xD Guys, take it easy

tbh, i expected people to laugh, because this gif is hilarious you think they mad at me?

• that's a relief :')

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Nobody is angry, don´t worry. :P

• You have been contributing so much for us! No need to feel sorry, we are always here for you. Feel free to come back at anytime :)

Update for @HandsomeRhys. Welcome to the family! Also, I apologise for not posting that fanfic I promised yesterday. I was really busy had no way of doing it but I´ll 100% post it today.

• After seeing Fiona with glasses it looked pretty good so i slapped some Aviator glasses on and made everything shiny and colorful, this isn't what i normally do in my style of fanart but i'm trying new stuff.

Alt text

Made with SFM/Gimp [Feel free to use any of my artworks]

• Aw, thank you so much. ;_; I love everyone here.

tessie0713 posted: »

You have been contributing so much for us! No need to feel sorry, we are always here for you. Feel free to come back at anytime

• This looks amazing. Fiona´s got style!

After seeing Fiona with glasses it looked pretty good so i slapped some Aviator glasses on and made everything shiny and colorful, this isn'

• Classy Fiona is classy.

After seeing Fiona with glasses it looked pretty good so i slapped some Aviator glasses on and made everything shiny and colorful, this isn'

• Alt text

Aw, thank you so much. ;_; I love everyone here.

• thanks,While im technically not in the rhyiona club i do prefer doing fanart here, anyway i heard u do some good fanfic here so keep up the good work

This looks amazing. Fiona´s got style!

• Thank you for sharing your great work with us! And thank you, I will. :)

thanks,While im technically not in the rhyiona club i do prefer doing fanart here, anyway i heard u do some good fanfic here so keep up the good work

• Damn, man thats so cool. you are lucky to have that editor you got :O

• I changed me avatar. Chop chop wolf

Update for @Dracu98! Enjoy the ride, buddy. Anyone else wanna be in, ask me and I´ll add you.

• it looks so good

• I´ll update this as soon as I can.

I changed me avatar. Chop chop wolf

• k

I´ll update this as soon as I can.

• Nah we're not angry, don't worry, my comment is just joking around like I always do.

If I was genuinely mad I wouldn't be using caps to portray my anger :P

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Aaand another update because @CrazedRabbit changed his icon.

• Do you mind if you make it to 1929x1080 cause i desperately want this as my wallpaper. :D

Its funny because even before I started playing this game I saw some sort of future romance between the two main chara here, I mean its some

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• tfw rhys and fiona about to kiss then vaughn walks through the door

Alt text

• they ignore him and make out

Green613 posted: »

tfw rhys and fiona about to kiss then vaughn walks through the door

• edited May 2015

That's the biggest size but I was just putting it around here, I didn't make the pic, sorry man it was on tumblr but , here is the link

http://yhrite.tumblr.com/tagged/source-filmmaker

Liscariot posted: »

Do you mind if you make it to 1929x1080 cause i desperately want this as my wallpaper.

• Rhys:

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

tfw rhys and fiona about to kiss then vaughn walks through the door

• Thank you. :D

oh you are such a good wolf, thanks!

• kewl

• oh you are such a good wolf, thanks!

Update for @HandsomeRhys. Welcome to the family! Also, I apologise for not posting that fanfic I promised yesterday. I was really busy had no way of doing it but I´ll 100% post it today.

• u just dont kno when not to reply do u

ikr

• i always get the last word

u just dont kno when not to reply do u

• no

i always get the last word

• Thank you! hey its just me or this ship its bigger than the other one? it should be called Rhyotanic or something and this time I dont think anything could sink it

Welcome to Handsome Rhys. And no worries, Wolf. You should always take your time with it.

• Alt text

that leik 6 nos git shrekt m80

Sign in to comment in this discussion.