The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yup, glad to see we could agree on what thing before I left. Cya

dojo32161 posted: »

Nah, I understand, everyone needs time off sometimes.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't think we've had many disagreements.

Yup, glad to see we could agree on what thing before I left. Cya

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

What hate? Anyway, take care.

Well I'm gonna just leave the forums for a while. Too many unnecessary arguments, drama, and hate on these forums for something that is supposed to be fun. I figure I'll just have more fun if I play these games on my own in a sense.

• I agree I always find myself taking breaks recently take as long as you need and enjoy your games bro :)

Well I'm gonna just leave the forums for a while. Too many unnecessary arguments, drama, and hate on these forums for something that is supposed to be fun. I figure I'll just have more fun if I play these games on my own in a sense.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Cool :)

Well... Happy one year anniversary @Welcome_to_Woodbury !! One year ago I met you on these forums. I know how lucky I am to be one

• Alt text

EVOL....I'm so proud :')

blueneon posted: »

Today I bought ice cream without asking my mom.

• I did a stars wars binge a couple of months ago best decision ever but the quality definitely drops for the latter 3 but still awesome

ComingSoon posted: »

Well, over the course of this week, I'm finally going to watch all of the Star Wars movies.

• Sometimes you just need to take a break, take all the time you need.

• xD sorry i just thought t was funny. I still think it's a great movie.

Markd4547 posted: »

How can the mods allow such disturbing and offensive content on this lounge

• edited May 2015

nvm

• Hey there.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

what's up bro your back :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey there.

• Was this the comment about you sister's poem? Damn, Salt's here so remove your comments everybody :P

nvm

• Is that the suicide forest in Japan?

I saw that in a Top 10 creepiest places list.

This is my deep song, perhaps only for the video not actual song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q

Dang video is not appearing, hold on.

The most deepest song ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HsdgVQ-cc

• I think I'll go back and start replaying both seasons of TWD and TWAU tomorrow and try posting it on YT.

• Do scumbag playthroughs too.

They are the best.

I think I'll go back and start replaying both seasons of TWD and TWAU tomorrow and try posting it on YT.

• I don't understand but we'll miss you. I wish you luck until you return.

• Everybody needs a break sometimes. Take good care of yourself.

• Use Metallica soundtrack in your videos.

I think I'll go back and start replaying both seasons of TWD and TWAU tomorrow and try posting it on YT.

• Hey Salt.

Hey there.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

586 years ago today, Joan of Arc led the French Army to victory breaking the English siege of Orleans. (I also had a history test today, with this being one of the topics of it, with a question 'Which siege ended because Joan of Arc and the French?' I got it right :)

297 years ago today, New Orleans was founded.

151 years ago today, the Battle of Wilderness, first battle between Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee in the Virginia Overland campaign, which would begin the path to the Army of Northern Virginia's destruction, ended.

100 years ago today, the S.S. Lusitania sunk by German submarine

73 years ago today, the Battle of Coral Sea was fought, stopping Japanese expansion in the Pacific.

70 years ago today, Germany surrendered in World War 2, effectively ending the war in Europe.

61 years ago today, the French surrendered Dien Bien Phu.

26 years ago today, Michael Jordan made 'The Shot' beating the Cavs at buzzer in Game 5.

https://youtu.be/p5WUOnTxwPw

22 years ago today, South Africa agreed to multi-racial elections.

20 years ago today, Reggie Miller led the Pacers to make the famous '8 points in 8.9 seconds' comeback win over the Knicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjwKSwwcdyU

15 years ago today, two things:

1. Vladimir Putin was swore in as the president of Russia.
    2. I was born

13 years ago today, Allen Iverson made his famous 'Practice' rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

11 years ago today, Putin was again swore in for his second term of being president.

7 years ago today, Putin was appointed prime minister of Russia.

3 years ago today, Putin was swore in as president for his third term after being prime minister for 4 years.

Alt text

May 7th

• See you around Shubb.

• :) I've just been busy doing Murican stuff lately.

Alt text

what's up bro your back

• Hey Coming.

ComingSoon posted: »

Hey Salt.

• Illuminati confirmed?

Alt text

586 years ago today, Joan of Arc led the French Army to victory breaking the English siege of Orleans. (I also had a history test today, wit

• edited May 2015

I'll try.

Edit: I got the perfect song for Luke's death.

fallandir posted: »

Use Metallica soundtrack in your videos.

• I've never been a fan of doing multiple play throughs or scum bag play throughs, especially when it comes to S1. Even if I tried to be asshole Lee, I just can't do it when it comes to Clementine.

Do scumbag playthroughs too. They are the best.

• edited May 2015

Salt123's Movie of the Day: Oldboy Which one? I'll just go with the original and the remake so both...) The ending is just.....Damn...

Alt text

Alt text

• Haven't seen you do this in a while, nice to see you bringing it back.

Salt123's Movie of the Day: Oldboy Which one? I'll just go with the original and the remake so both...) The ending is just.....Damn...

• edited May 2015

Wasn't sure if people paid attention to this but Thanks :) It has been a while.

Haven't seen you do this in a while, nice to see you bringing it back.

• Just started playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon... well, I did play the game like two years ago but I never got far so I just made a new save. Still, though, the game is hilarious.

• Truly a great game. You can flip people off anytime you want and gun stuff with some dragon things.

Get to the end of the story if you can, it gets really epic.

Just started playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon... well, I did play the game like two years ago but I never got far so I just made a new save. Still, though, the game is hilarious.

I think I litterally just died inside from reading that.

Alt text

BenPauI posted: »

KAWAII!!!! SUGOI DESU!!!! Why dont people like this sugoi pic desu? its KAWAIIIIII!!! Sugoi, ne?

• Get to the end of the story if you can, it gets really epic.

Taking your word for it. ;)

DoubleJump posted: »

Truly a great game. You can flip people off anytime you want and gun stuff with some dragon things. Get to the end of the story if you can, it gets really epic.

• 2.I was born

Happy birthday.

586 years ago today, Joan of Arc led the French Army to victory breaking the English siege of Orleans. (I also had a history test today, wit

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

I've wasted more hours with that than Far Cry 3 itself.

I REALLY want a sequel. Rex Power Colt is one of the most over-the-top badass characters in gaming.

Just started playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon... well, I did play the game like two years ago but I never got far so I just made a new save. Still, though, the game is hilarious.

• edited May 2015

Hmmmmmm is this true? If so then I totally ship them Scarlett Witch and Loki

Alt text

http://www.inquisitr.com/2072351/elizabeth-olsen-tom-hiddleston-dating-unlikely-avengers-assembling-for-real/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.