The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You don't need to like it, no one would think it's weird if you don't :P

J-Master posted: »

Oh God, I try SO FUCKING HARD to love Guardians of the Galaxy as much as everyone else. I just can't, I don't think the film is bad, I en

• Go home Belan, you're drunk xD

Belan posted: »

That feel when you get hit like a train after being done with bar games. Holy. Shit. (this only took 12312312 edits, nbd.)

• Home, Going a little downhill, spilled water a little all over myself, but effort is being made. At least I can correct my posts?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Go home Belan, you're drunk xD

• Some real fucked up shit got down yesterday and i dont know what to do no more

• What happened?

Some real fucked up shit got down yesterday and i dont know what to do no more

• PM.

What happened?

• 11 responses including mine and I'm the only one who thumbed this wtf dun be lazy :P

Alt text

Had Oral sex with a Stripper :'D

• edited May 2015

I love how after Clementine gets shot and wakes up, it's almost like nothing happened to her. She wakes up and sees Kenny and Jane. "What's up, guys? That was a nice nap." Rubs shoulder once to show that she's injured.

• I just had the greatest time on Xbox Live in my life.

• Okay, tell us then.

I just had the greatest time on Xbox Live in my life.

• And she also carries AJ with the wounded shoulder to show that she's tough as nails.

Granted it's now proven to have been treated off-screen, but still...

torkahn808 posted: »

I love how after Clementine gets shot and wakes up, it's almost like nothing happened to her. She wakes up and sees Kenny and Jane. "What's up, guys? That was a nice nap." Rubs shoulder once to show that she's injured.

• I just bitch slapped Justin Bieber.

This just made my day.

• Did you switch it off?

I just had the greatest time on Xbox Live in my life.

• Someone give this one a medal.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I just bitch slapped Justin Bieber. This just made my day.

• Apparently, I pissed on my Grandfather.

• I don't know why people say she just shrugs it off, you see her in visible pain from the shot, Deltino pointed out already that she was treated off screen, and in the Kenny endings, as they're running up the hill, you see her left arm barely move at all.

torkahn808 posted: »

• Guys tomorrow is my last day here in China! Wish me luck.

• Well first of all, I should say that I don't typically spend that much time on Xbox Live, and that tonight might not be that much by most people's standards, but for someone like mr who knows practically nobody on Xbox Live, it was a pretty big leap for me.

I found myself in a party with 3 guys who were around my age, and we just sat around chatting and playing games. During the night, I taped one end of my ear phones to my mic so that we could listen to music. While we were playing Advanced Warfare, I played "I Don't Fuck With You" over the mic. It was fucking hilarious. We played COD AW, Minecraft and GTA V for hours, and we added each other as friends.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Okay, tell us then.

• Good luck

papai46 posted: »

Guys tomorrow is my last day here in China! Wish me luck.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

:'(

Green613 posted: »

Kidnapped The Joker

• Suicide Squad Stuff.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Suicide Squad Stuff.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Ignore the "GO FUCK YOURSELF" and focus on the "HYPE".

Saltlick123 posted: »

Suicide Squad Stuff.

• BenPauIBenPauI Banned
    edited May 2015

Mario Bros in real life

Alt text

• I have no clue what I'm looking at.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I did another thing

• Good luck.

• No, I WANT to like it and I HATE myself for not loving it as much as everyone else.

You don't need to like it, no one would think it's weird if you don't :P

• edited May 2015

Guy: So in short, is it worthy of watching?
    Is actually faithful and really close to the comics?
    Or is it another overrated and overhyped series/movie that completely shits on the source material and yet receives praise by the new generation faggots and sellout media who thinks the comics are shit and the studios should be "creative" when it comes to making adaptations? (i.e. The Walking Dead & most of the Marvel Movies) XD

Me: "most of the Marvel Movies."

Eh...I don't see that.

** Guy**: Why marvel fanboy? most of the marvel movies are soulless modern age trash that only have over-the-top action and tons of overused shitty CGI while lacking a good script/story.

Me: Who said I was a fanboy? I just don't agree with your opinion.

Nice scapegoat without actually understanding anything about the scripts in Marvel films.

Guy: Let's see...1.Generic modern age action all over the place.
    2.Complete bastardization of the source material to make more "accessible" to the mindless masses of nowadays.
    3.Subpar storyline full of incongruent plot or another generic storyline that caters the modern piece of shit world/society we live these days...like using garbage terrorism/military propaganda.

So yep, I think I just gave the short version of most of the Marvel movies! :)

Me: Why does this sound like you never even saw those films and instead are scapegoating to whatever the naysayers scapegoat?

Pathetic.

Guy: I saw them all kid, from Iron all the way up to the trash known as the avengers.
    Haven't seen avengers2 though, but since is most of the same Michael Bay-ish shit as the first one, I will not waste my money on theater to see it.

Me: Yes, call me a kid.
    coming from a kid like yourself.

Still scapegoating and this time to Micheal Bayness. Yeah, goodbye, child.

Guy: Lol what a salt fag, I'm in my 30's...K.I.D.
    You must be probably in 17-22 considering your level of retardation.
    Cry me a salt river XD

Alt text

Me:Wow, 30s, you'd think you act more your age instead of calling me a salt fag and being judgmental. How grown up.

Go back to school man child.

• Lol what a salt fag,

Should I have gotten involved in this? :P

Guy: So in short, is it worthy of watching? Is actually faithful and really close to the comics? Or is it another overrated and overh

• Because your vacation is ending, or because you're sneaking over the border? Well, good luck!

• I don't feel Friday is like a Monday, I'm already happy by then.

• Alt text

The type of people who don't feel right unless they trash and demean other peoples opinions they are so annoying this guy needs to chill only a movie ffs

Guy: So in short, is it worthy of watching? Is actually faithful and really close to the comics? Or is it another overrated and overh

• What bothers me, is that he says he's in his 30s, yet he sound like he's 12. Maybe he's lying, but I don't know.

Markd4547 posted: »

The type of people who don't feel right unless they trash and demean other peoples opinions they are so annoying this guy needs to chill only a movie ffs

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

Dude, it's OK. You don't need to hate yourself for that. You don't need to want to like something that doesn't bring you joy. I don't like many things that many people do like, but I don't hate myself for it. You can't control what you think of things, it just kinda forms by itself.

My point is: You shouldn't feel bad, you tried :)

No, I WANT to like it and I HATE myself for not loving it as much as everyone else.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.