Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think I can do it, I'll start a list at the bottom that I'll edit every few minutes as I skim the pages for names. Hopefully I'll get everyone :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I lost my icon list and had to read the whole thread again just to find icons I was missing and believe me it´s not fun. Going through it ag

• I lost my icon list and had to read the whole thread again just to find icons I was missing and believe me it´s not fun. Going through it again for names? I don´t think it´s worth it. :P

@MeatBicycle

@MichaelBP

@TwooferMcDoofer

@Dracu98

If anyone suspects a thing, here. :P

Green613 posted: »

Don't mean to be a bother, but a little suggestion, sometime we should rally up the names and get them on there too. Since I can see about 4 people in a row with the same Rhys avatar

• Good luck in this hard quest. :P

Thankfully I had most icons but there were a select few I had to look up and it was terrible because I don´t know all usernames by heart (I am shame...).

I think I can do it, I'll start a list at the bottom that I'll edit every few minutes as I skim the pages for names. Hopefully I'll get everyone :P

• Alt text

Nice to be recognized, but I am with the shadows of the night....

List of people part of this glorious ship @Green613 (The God, the overlord, the time traveler, the ultimate) @ABigBadWolf (The mind, t

• edited May 2015

List of people part of this glorious ship

@Green613 (The God, the overlord, the time traveler, the ultimate)

@ABigBadWolf (The mind, the body, the soul)

@Poogers555 (The guardian, defender, and holy prophet of rhyiona videos)

@Bloop (The illusive, the almighty)

@CrazedRabbit (The Dank lord)

@GoldenPaladin

@Gary-Oak @1415205 (See # link for profile)

@ActionHank

@Crips

@tessie0713

@nohuhhuh

@DaveTheArakin

@Dracu98

@MichaelBP

@TwooferMcDoofer

@MeatBicycle

@ScoobyDoobyDoo

@xfuriouss

@Linsepins

@ColossalVoid

@Quiff

@JumpyJoey

@-XYAB- @1652959 (See # link for profile)

@ClemmyEverett

@Neacht

@wwrstvo0

@fayescarlet

@Mercyva

@xValkyx

@Kruzii

@evangeliya

@Liscariot

@festivetech380

@Miklaus

@Rouletta

@JumpyJoey

@buntingsir

@ClementineTheGirl

@KatKat

@Killah

@niconicofei

@GaredAndBacon

@erase-myself @2326049 (See # link for profile)

@Kimmy-klu @1602637 (See # link for profile)

@ReigningQueen

@Syberian

@MasterStone

@HandsomeRhys

I THINK THAT'S ALL OF THEM

Pending

@HandsomeJack

@Dojo32161

@Fallandir

@LilacsBloom

@EveryonewhoshipsRhysha

We look forward to the day you all eventually arrive in Rhyiona land. For now, enjoy your Rhack and of course nothing for you anti shippers out there ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• GREEN GREEN YOU DA MAN

IF YOU CAN´T DO IT NO ONE CAN

List of people part of this glorious ship @Green613 (The God, the overlord, the time traveler, the ultimate) @ABigBadWolf (The mind, t

• Don't kid yourself Bloop, you were one of the first ones here and will always be with us. We can not and will never forget you and the things you did to get us here.

bloop posted: »

Nice to be recognized, but I am with the shadows of the night....

• Welp, going to sleep soon. Maybe announcing it here will give me Rhyiona dreams instead of satanic spider ones.

• Rest in sleepy time Wolfie

Welp, going to sleep soon. Maybe announcing it here will give me Rhyiona dreams instead of satanic spider ones.

• Thank you. Hopefully Rhyiona dreams. ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

Rest in sleepy time Wolfie

• I actually had a Rhyiona dream once, even before episode 2 came out. I remember it was Rhys and Fiona hiding behind cover and one of them had to run out and do something, and there was a choice to make Rhys or Fiona go. And making Fiona go would make Rhys kiss her and he would rush out and save the day. Such a wonderful dream. <3

Thank you. Hopefully Rhyiona dreams. ;_;

• Two things:

1. I really want this in game now, damn it. :|
    2. I´m so fucking jealous.

I actually had a Rhyiona dream once, even before episode 2 came out. I remember it was Rhys and Fiona hiding behind cover and one of them ha

• HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK A LONG TIME

• It was for the greater good of Rhyiona

HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK A LONG TIME

• Oh I know, and I'm glad someone got it done. When you want things done you gotta get your hands dirty a little, looking through 84 pages was nostalgic and inspiring to say the least, but all that scrolling and hearing my computers fan get super loud every 2 seconds was kinda tiring. At least though, we have page 84 as a reference point for everyone beyond this point, everyone after will be easier to gather and add to the list.

It was for the greater good of Rhyiona

• Thank you, this was so wonderful.

The melody draws him in and he sits, unbeknown to her. Her back is turmed and he can't see her face but Fiona isn't hard to read when she

• Oooh, party time soon. S'good.

Updated for ActionHank while Poogs is busy. The council´s gonna have people on the ceiling soon. EDIT: Just one more person and we hit 50. That totally calls for a thread party.

• Alt text

Excellent

• Alt text

• nah, I found and marked myself in all the pics :D I thought about a new avatar, but this rhys looks a bit like anakin skywalker, so I wanna keep him :D

I lost my icon list and had to read the whole thread again just to find icons I was missing and believe me it´s not fun. Going through it ag

• NO! hell no! I really fucking HATE scenes like this, if they make such a scene, I'm gonna need some torches and pitchforks!

tfw rhys and fiona about to kiss then vaughn walks through the door

• A wild Rouletta appears.

Where are we going? Who's driving? Who's controlling the radio? Who will we have to gag because they won't stop singing? Who ends up hanging out the window?

These and other burning questions answered on the next As Rhyiona Turns.

• I am the god of mod for Rhyona...swaping,modding n'stuff

• Thx for including me :D

• Let's just face it, Rhysha is no comparision to Rhyona

• Damn right.

Crips posted: »

Let's just face it, Rhysha is no comparision to Rhyona

• "Rhys. You like me." Fiona spoke suddenly. Rhys froze as he stared at her. He felt so nervous and doesn't really know what to say in response. Fiona is looking at him with her eyes, Rhys is having a hard time looking at them because he doesn't want to know if she is angry or...

Then finally, he managed to speak. "Heh...Whaaat? What are you talking about?" He denied in a very suspicious tone. Fiona sighed and showed him his diary. "Two days ago, I for some reason found a book in my bed. Turns out it was a diary and it is yours. It has your name and everything. Several pages are practically you drooling about me." She said in her usual Fiona voice.

Rhys knew who it was. Handsome Jack. Somehow, someway, he managed to do this. Or it could be Vaughn or Sasha. Why are they doing this? This is embarrassing! With the secret out, Rhys saw no other option than to admit the truth. "Yeah! Okay! It is true! I like you Fiona!" He admitted to the woman. Music is playing in the background. Fiona moved closer to Rhys and he look away from her eyes. She was going to hit him and kick him out.

"Rhys...Look into my eyes."

Rhys managed to gather the courage to look. And he saw a shy facial expression on her eyes. She was nervous too?

"Truth be told, Rhys...I like you too." Fiona whispered.

He couldn't believe what he just heard. She likes him too!? This! This must be a dream! No....No! It isn't a dream! It is real! How can something so wonderful be a dream! Immediately, Rhys grabbed Fiona's hands and look her deep in the eyes. "Fiona! I love you! I love your person, love your face and I love your beauty! Will you marry me!?" He proposed directly to her face. Fiona gave him a big smile and gave him a hug. "Yes! Yes! I will marry you, you dupe!" She said happily.

Suddenly Vaughn and Sasha appeared with champagne and cakes. Loader Bot is shooting fireworks in the background. "Congratulation bro! Congratulation!" Vaughn said happily as he gave Rhys a hug. "I'm so happy, Sis! We will now be a family of three!" Sasha said happily and gave Fiona a kiss.

Suddenly Vasquez appeared and applauded. "Well done, Rhys! Well done! I knew you have the man spirit to propose to this saucy woman." He said in a strangely friendly tone. Rhys look at him in a puzzled look. "What the hell are you doing here!?" He asked his archnemesis. Vasquez doesn't seem to hear him. "Let the wedding begin!" He shouted.

Suddenly, Rhys was standing in a large room. At his right side, there was a large window and there was the planet, Pandora. They are in Helios station. Rhys stretch his chin. "Wait...This is weird." He spoke. "Yeah...This is TORTURE!" Handsome Jack replied. He is standing right next to him. "I can't believe they resurrected me for this." He said. Rhys screamed when he saw him. "What the hell are you shouting about!? I am suppose to be the one who unite you two cupcakes together!" He retaliated. "Unite? What are you..?"

Then suddenly, wedding music happen and Rhys look at the rest of the room. There are many people gathered in the room. Vasquez, Yvette, August, Henderson, Shade, Hector, Loader Bot and his family, Grease Face and Felix are standing among the guests. Vaughn is approached with the rings. Fiona appeared with her bride clothes, she is still wearing her hat but she is nevertheless beautiful. When Fiona arrived at the altar, she gave him a smile and a look that said This is it.

Totally confused, Rhys followed suit as they look at High Priest Handsome Jack.

"We are all gathered here today, willing or unwilling, to unite these two people. Forever or only for a couple of seconds. Now hurry and kiss, I got a world to conquer!" Handsome Jack said.

Fiona look to Rhys and slowly approached. She closed her eyes as she lean forward to a kiss. Rhys shrug to the readers and slowly lean to kiss...

Rhys found himself hugging and kissing his pillow. For a moment, he was very confused. Where was the altar? Where was Helios? Where was Fiona?

Handsome Jack AI: Geez, cupcake...I was just enjoying the show. [Handsome Jack AI relax beside Rhys]

Rhys was silent for a moment. He doesn't want to acknowledge the AI. He will go back to sleep again and go back to his dream.

Handsome Jack AI: No use, denying it, kiddo. It was all a dream.

Rhys: SHUT UPPPPP! [Rhys shout very loudly as he attempted to hit Handsome Jack AI with his pillow. Which naturally doesn't work.]

Suddenly, Fiona kick open the door to Rhys' room. She has a dangerous look on her face. She seems very angry. On her hand, she was holding a pillow.

Rhys: Fiona!? Are you real!? [Rhys rose from his bed, began to approach Fiona and not noticing her angry look.]

Fiona smack Rhys in the face with her pillow. Rhys fall down on the ground and Fiona sits on top of him. She began repeatingly smacking him in the face with her pillow.

Fiona: YOU WOKE ME UP! YOU BASTARD! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO FALL ASLEEP!?"

As she kept smacking Rhys, suddenly he began chuckling and laughing. Fiona stopped smacking him and stared at him with an angry yet confused look.

Fiona: Why the hell are you laughing!?

Rhys look up at her and smile.

Rhys: I'm just glad that you are real...

• Holy Rhyiona, this is perfect. That dream sequence was hilarious. Vasquez totally ships Rhyiona. The Gortys project is just his matchmaking master plan.

"Rhys. You like me." Fiona spoke suddenly. Rhys froze as he stared at her. He felt so nervous and doesn't really know what to say in respons

• edited May 2015

Well yeah, he even said it himself "... The handsome guy always gets the girl..."

It's destiny, Rhys.

Holy Rhyiona, this is perfect. That dream sequence was hilarious. Vasquez totally ships Rhyiona. The Gortys project is just his matchmaking master plan.

• Thanks mate! I thought the only way to justified going all over the top and strange, it would be a dream sequence. And gives me an excuse to include the diary reveal part.

Holy Rhyiona, this is perfect. That dream sequence was hilarious. Vasquez totally ships Rhyiona. The Gortys project is just his matchmaking master plan.

• Yay wolfie is online (^)_(^)

• Alt text

Pillow fight needed.

"Rhys. You like me." Fiona spoke suddenly. Rhys froze as he stared at her. He felt so nervous and doesn't really know what to say in respons

• My god, this is amazing. Now I absolutely want to draw Fiona in a wedding dress.

• Or Fiona hitting Rhys with a pillow, that would be cute. :)

buntingsir posted: »

My god, this is amazing. Now I absolutely want to draw Fiona in a wedding dress.

• Thats just stating the obvious

Crips posted: »

Let's just face it, Rhysha is no comparision to Rhyona

• edited May 2015

Do whatever you feel most sure about. I was only suggesting an idea. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Not sure if I can do it good enough, but I'll give it a shot.

• Not sure if I can do it good enough, but I'll give it a shot. :)

Or Fiona hitting Rhys with a pillow, that would be cute.

• ending is brilliant...

Alt text

• Thank you, friend! I'm happy that you like it! :D

xfuriouss posted: »

ending is brilliant...

• I started suspecting it was a dream when Rhys escalated it to the point of marriage. It was great. :D

Thanks mate! I thought the only way to justified going all over the top and strange, it would be a dream sequence. And gives me an excuse to include the diary reveal part.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.