Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Lepa93: Finland

GrumpyDof posted: »

Here's an other question for the Rhyshas : What nationality are you ? GrumpyDof: France WeMissYouCarley: Wales (United Kingdom) N3m

• United States (Oregon)

Here's an other question for the Rhyshas : What nationality are you ? GrumpyDof: France WeMissYouCarley: Wales (United Kingdom) N3m

• sooo lovely and perfect!! (here goes my first comment) and....

TEAM RHYSHA !!!!

• Alt text

CupcakeRhys posted: »

sooo lovely and perfect!! (here goes my first comment) and.... TEAM RHYSHA !!!!

• InGen_Nate_Kenny: United States (Virginia)

• Croatia

• edited May 2015

@GrumpyDof The poster needs another update. There are some new faces.

• Hello and Welcome to the most awesome thread in this forum ;)

• Leluch123:Poland

• Rhys THAT hand, looks like he went straight for the goods XD

Because Aviators look good,something quick and i did. been awhile since i have done something in the Rhysha thread so decided to do something. Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Anything with Sasha is always good.

Leluch123 posted: »

Rhys THAT hand, looks like he went straight for the goods XD

• You should do it, there's a lot of badass fanart and fanfiction there

ata95 posted: »

I was gone only for a month or two and i come back to this... I missed so many things, I feel bad Someone fill me in please i can't look and read ALLL the pages. So basically a TL;DR

• Rhys, oh you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhys THAT hand, looks like he went straight for the goods XD

• First of all, welcome to the forum.

We're honored that you wrote your first post here and I hope you'll have a great time here in this thread and also in the rest of the forum. Cheers.

#TeamRhysha

• edited May 2015

Do you want your avatar "Rhyshafied?"? :)

• Who ? Pipas ! Come here !

@GrumpyDof The poster needs another update. There are some new faces.

• Rhysha* We don't know any Sasa here.

torkahn808 posted: »

Do you want your avatar "Rhyshafied?"?

• @CupcakeRhys, of course. :)

But wait till he decides if he wants the "Rhysha" in his avatar.

Who ? Pipas ! Come here !

• edited May 2015

Fixed. I don't know why, I have a hard time saying "Rhysha." and it always comes out "Rhysa." :P

Rhysha* We don't know any Sasa here.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Don't forget about @ata95 too

Who ? Pipas ! Come here !

• MetallicaRules: United States (New Jersey)

• @torkahn808: US - (Hawaii)

• edited May 2015

Is that enough ?

Alt text

• Needs a little more, how could I say this, foreground? Maybe a picture of Sasha with a candle?

Is that enough ?

• United States (Oregon)

• So I saw this Fiona sfm model, and the lack of those black lines on them is triggering me.

It's a waste to put out an incomplete model.

• yep that's the one i was using the lack of good tftb models for sfm is sad

So I saw this Fiona sfm model, and the lack of those black lines on them is triggering me. It's a waste to put out an incomplete model.

• I'll try to port all the models i've ripped to sfm.

There's no guarantee that i can put it all out, since i'm new to sfm.

yep that's the one i was using the lack of good tftb models for sfm is sad

• I don't know yet;D maybe...

torkahn808 posted: »

Do you want your avatar "Rhyshafied?"?

• Darklim : France.

• that's great to hear i would suggest doing Rhys first because there isn't a model for Rhys on sfm, the one i use is from gmod which has no faceposing

I'll try to port all the models i've ripped to sfm. There's no guarantee that i can put it all out, since i'm new to sfm.

• Alt text

Leluch123:Poland

• edited May 2015

Wait, wait, wait. I'm from Croatia too. Which part? How come I thought you were from USA?

P.S. Croatia ships Rhysha.

Croatia

• edited May 2015

Ozalj, u okolici Karlovca.

Charlieh65 posted: »

Wait, wait, wait. I'm from Croatia too. Which part? How come I thought you were from USA? P.S. Croatia ships Rhysha.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

First off:

Rhysha Question of the Day

How did Rhys and Sasha have their first kiss?

In other news, happy one month anniversary of our thread!

Here's some stats:

Comments: 2102 (including this one)

Views: 25.8K

Members: 31 (from poster)

Awesome level: Over 9000

Any ideas to commentate? Rhyiona had members of the month, or something like that?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

I guess the congratualtions are an ordeer we did some awesome work in that time guys!
    As for the member of the months I would nominate:

@WeMIssYouCarley

@GrumpyDof

@Pipas

@Megami_Kizukanai

@LoseMyHome

All of them made some incredible stuff over that time so they deserve the credits.

First off: Rhysha Question of the Day How did Rhys and Sasha have their first kiss? In other news, happy one month anniversary of

• Hello Rhyshas.

As you've probably found out in the post above mine, today is a very special day. Exactly one month ago I was encouraged by @InGen_Nate_Kenny to create a base for Rhysha supporters to show Rhyionas that we're not dead yet. At that time I thought that Rhyshas almost died out and there'd be max 10 of us. Oh boy, was I surprised. My estimated number of members was way larger than I anticipated and also I didn't expect so many artists/writers/awesome people to join us. I'm so glad I was wrong.

Alt text

Hopefully this trend of you being awesome will continue and we'll see more of the fanarts/fanfics/other great stuff in the future. :)

Also, we welcome new members with open arms, so if you ship Rhysha, don't be shy and join us to discuss this glorious ship with us! @GrumpyDof will also add the beautiful Rhysha signature to your avatar (only if you want, of course) to represent that you're part of this awesome thread.

This post wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention our friends at Rhyiona thread, without you we'd die of boredom and to be honest this thread wouldn't probably even exist, so thank you for being there and I personally hope our friendly rivalry will continue. >:)

Now Rhyshas, let's celebrate. To the many upcoming months of shipping ahead of us! Cheers!

Alt text

• Baguette pour Rhysha ! Car nous sommes tous boulangers en France ! ;)

Darklim posted: »

Darklim : France.

• To us, all the Rhyshans!

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Hello Rhyshas. As you've probably found out in the post above mine, today is a very special day. Exactly one month ago I was encouraged b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.