Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• We're all counting on you Megami, get the Ep 3 and modify it so Sasha becames playable

Postponed that new fan art I'm doing. Since I needed to sleep early for my flight to San Francisco... Anyway, I'll copy needed files t

• Alt text

Oh Carley.

Goddammit Ingen. Now you've got this in my head.

• Haha, brilliant. :D

Overly Attached Sasha

• Working on it as we speak.

You needa new picture idea? Pina coladas, beach, glasses, Rhys, Sasha, music, fire.

• Might I suggest bikinis and board shorts?

Working on it as we speak.

• edited May 2015

Alright guys here you can see how i'll TRY to do the graphics for this comic. BUT i need someone to do the scenario (cause i suck at that).

The jokes must be short cause i'll draw only 3 cases (more and i will die) . If you want to understand how to do that kind of thing :

nerfnow
    two guys and guy

(Meanwhile i'll try to perfect the art )

Alt text

• Looks great!

For a start about scenario, why don't you take some little joke from the thread - maybe the one about 'size' ? ;)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Alright guys here you can see how i'll TRY to do the graphics for this comic. BUT i need someone to do the scenario (cause i suck at that).

• edited May 2015

Day at the beach!

Bear in mind, I had limited resources this time around. Hope you like it nonetheless.

Alt text

• It's not bad but sometimes you need to make the others understand when it's too difficult to do. This will be easier with SFM than just pictures.

Day at the beach! Bear in mind, I had limited resources this time around. Hope you like it nonetheless.

• Rhys has Vaughn's abs!

Alt text

Nicely done, btw. :)

Day at the beach! Bear in mind, I had limited resources this time around. Hope you like it nonetheless.

• It's beautiful, look at Sasha rocking the Metallica shirt.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Been swamped with schoolwork lately but I'll try to write another chapter tomorrow for a belated month anniversary :)

• Still grumpy SFM doesn't exactly have great tftb models to use, the only "okay but not great" models are sasha and fiona

It's not bad but sometimes you need to make the others understand when it's too difficult to do. This will be easier with SFM than just pictures.

• I said SFM cause i know just this one but there're others program who works fine it seems :)

Still grumpy SFM doesn't exactly have great tftb models to use, the only "okay but not great" models are sasha and fiona

• Anyone else think this is a good Rhysha song?

Click here

• Dude. I'm loving your taste in music :)

Anyone else think this is a good Rhysha song? Click here

• Alt text

Dude. I'm loving your taste in music

• Love your stories. Can't wait :)

LoseMyHome posted: »

Been swamped with schoolwork lately but I'll try to write another chapter tomorrow for a belated month anniversary

• Avenged Sevenfold damn Metallica talk to me more ;)

Anyone else think this is a good Rhysha song? Click here

• Nice Grumpy can't wait to see the full version

• edited May 2015
  • Thanks again! ●ω●

@N3mo360 : @Pipas :

• My pleasure

Thanks again! ●ω●

• Alright guys i'm starting my first comic ! wish me good luck xD

• Alt text

Alright guys i'm starting my first comic ! wish me good luck xD

• Alt text

• 3 Requests:

Issue 48, must be epic.

Issue 75, must have alien cyborgs

Issue 100, must be epic.

• For my first, it will very simple sooooo...(maybe the characters will be a little different than you've seen so far, it depends on my mood)

3 Requests: Issue 48, must be epic. Issue 75, must have alien cyborgs Issue 100, must be epic.

• ATTENTION

I Am Bored... Gimme Some Ideas/Requests On What To Do!!!

Btw. I Dont Draw Very Good, But I Can Photoshop And I Am A Semi-Decent Writer, so......

• I think this thread needs more fanfictions :) not the cheesy ones but quick shots about Rhys and Sasha daylife would be interesting.

ATTENTION I Am Bored... Gimme Some Ideas/Requests On What To Do!!! Btw. I Dont Draw Very Good, But I Can Photoshop And I Am A Semi-Decent Writer, so......

• Do something where Rhys and Sasha are like Han Solo-esque smugglers or something.

ATTENTION I Am Bored... Gimme Some Ideas/Requests On What To Do!!! Btw. I Dont Draw Very Good, But I Can Photoshop And I Am A Semi-Decent Writer, so......

• edited May 2015

Goddamn, I take it back, I cant write for shit right now!

• Well if it does end up happening, then huge props to Rhys for going so far in his attempt to emulate Handsome Jack that he hooked up with a dusky-skinned, brunette, acid-tongued femme fatale with a love of guns and showing off her midriff.

Alt text

Alt text

I mean seriously.

Slow applause.

Kinda creepy.

10 stars.

• Such serious
    Much applause
    So creep
    10 stars

The-Qing posted: »

Well if it does end up happening, then huge props to Rhys for going so far in his attempt to emulate Handsome Jack that he hooked up with a

• Oh hell why we hadn't thought of it! You're a genious dude!

The-Qing posted: »

Well if it does end up happening, then huge props to Rhys for going so far in his attempt to emulate Handsome Jack that he hooked up with a

• edited May 2015

I'll just leave this here. One of my favorite songs, and it could be from either Rhys or Sasha's POV, methinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jR8j_5iAk

• Oh my, i wanted to post that yesterday ! =D

torkahn808 posted: »

I'll just leave this here. One of my favorite songs, and it could be from either Rhys or Sasha's POV, methinks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jR8j_5iAk

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Another something I came across...btw TT give us EP already! we're seriously running on fumes here!

Alt text

Edit: also is anyone needed good Sasha models

Alt text

• .btw TT give us EP already!

Indeed, we need more Rhysha moments!

Leluch123 posted: »

Another something I came across...btw TT give us EP already! we're seriously running on fumes here! Edit: also is anyone needed good Sasha models

• Yeah we're really out of material I have 1 or 2 photos more and that's it! WE need to ration it carefully

Pipas posted: »

.btw TT give us EP already! Indeed, we need more Rhysha moments!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.