Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• @Green613 You got some explaining to do.

Alt text

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

@Green613 You got some explaining to do.

• Rhys looked around him, nervously.

He knew it was a peculiar habit, he really did, and thus did not want to be caught in the middle of it. It was a harmless routine he´d grown used to by this point and leaving it wall to waste would feel like a bigger loss than he´d care to admit.

Making sure the place really was empty, he closed the door behind him without locking it. In retrospect, it probably hadn´t been the greatest idea ever if he didn´t want to get caught but, to be fair, he really hadn´t expected Fiona to come barging in when he´d searched the house thoroughly.

But she did.

"Have you seen my hat? I forgot- what the hell is that?"

Well, he would never recover from this humiliation.

"N-nothing!"

Hiding his hand under the table, Rhys tried to act casually despite knowing all too well it was too late for this and she´d seen enough to never let him live this down. But maybe he could stall it, distract her, change the topic, anything-

"Oh, no, you´re not getting out of this easily, I know what you´re thinking."

Luck just wasn´t on his side. She continued.

"Besides, you´re a shitty liar anyway."

She just loved to stomp on his pride. And, like a dog, he always stays and takes it and even thanks her if necessary. It was probably a bit lame - not that he´d ever admit any of these things out loud - but a masochistic part of him refused to stand up for himself. Maybe he enjoyed it, he couldn´t even tell.

He swallowed thickly, unable to stop his leg from bouncing up and down in a nervous frantic motion, and his mind went into a blank. Of course he had no excuses when he desperately needed one. Then again, she was more of an expert at lying than he was, he probably had an excuse.

"I´m waiting."

But she wouldn´t care, of course not.

"What do you want me to say?"

It wasn´t the answer she expected, he could tell, from her taken aback expression and the lack of an immediate answer but Fiona is Fiona and she always recovers quickly enough. He should know this by now.

"Better than that, how about you show me what you were looking at?"

"Oh yeah," being sarcastic probably wasn´t the best option but it justkinda slipped out, "because you totally didn´t see it."

"Oh, I did," she casually confirmed, "I just wanna make extra sure."

Rhys considered this for a moment. On one hand, he could still save whatever was left of his dignity if he refused to show her. She couldn´t technically force him; his arm, his rules, right? But on the other hand she could make his life a living hell if he refused. And, talking by experience, he knew just to what extent she could be intimidating and suddenly the "offer" (could he even call it that? It sounded like a demand) seemed much more appealing.

He sighed, defeated and whipped his robotic arm from under the table.

Goodbye, dignity. It was nice knowing you. A flash of light and down the drain it went.

"Oh my god," he heard her but didn´t turn around to find out what her expression was, "is that a 3D model of me making kissy faces? Are you serious?"

"You already saw it," he was a little irritated and let it show, "don´t act so surprised."

"I saw myself, yeah, but I didn´t have enough time to notice what kind of faces you were making me do."

Yeah, maybe he should have endured some pain and not shown her anything. Between two decisions, he always picked the worst one. Maybe destiny will be kinder on him someday.

He was pretty grateful that she continued talking and spared him from having to offer her a reply.

"First of all... how?"

"How what?"

Rhys wasn´t sure if he was allowed to turn the damn thing off already so he waved it a bit to try and give her the message but either she ignored him or was too absorbed in her thoughts to notice.

"How did you make that thing?"

"I worked at Hyperion," he turned it off anyway and she didn´t protest, "I know a few things."

"Okay, that´s fair. But why make me do those faces?"

Now he really couldn´t tell if she was trying to humiliate him further or if she was genuinely curious. He leaned back, feigning casuality, and stole a quick glance at her face.

She looked angry.

"Whoa," he held his hands up, "are- are you pissed off at me or something?"

"You didn´t answer my question."

The stress was starting to get to him by this point and he could almost swear even his metal hand was sweating somehow. Well, it would be if it could.

"Isn´t it obvious?"

"What, that you´re totally into me? Yeah, it is."

Talk about blunt, she didn´t beat around the bush. Typical Fiona.

"Well, if you already know," he didn´t mean to sound so dejected, it was just adding to the list of things he´d never get over all from one single day, "then why are you asking?"

"Let me clarify," she cleared her throat, "why did you make that thing make those faces? I mean, why didn´t you ask me directly?"

"Well, because- wait, what?"

Rhys was seriously wondered if he needed to clean his ears. It was the only explanation because there was absolutely no way she had really said what he thought he´d heard her say. The little glimmer of hope got the upper hand, however.

"W-what do you mean?"

She huffed, clearly offended, and he almost had a seizure. She´d always seemed so far away, someone he could only ever dream about but never really try anything because it´d just end badly for him. But this was lighting up hopes that he was scared of since a simply word could crush them and Fiona never really held back and that made her who she is. He wouldn´t change a thing.

"I mean that, instead of this circus you built here," Rhys resisted the urge to stick his tongue out at her, "you could´ve just asked me out or something. You know, like it´s normal? Instead of a fake me?"

"Yeah," he was pushing his luck, probably, but he needed to make sure he wasn´t going to end up crying into his pillow that night, "ask you out just for you to laugh at me and say no. I´m not stupid."

She shook her head and slapped him lightly on the head. Not enough to hurt but enough for him to shrink back into the chair before she signed and moved to grab her hat, adjusting it on her head.

"You clearly are because I wouldn´t have said no."

Now he really thought he was going to have a seizure.

"Tomorrow, at six. On point. Anywhere is fine."

An actual date proposal was too far to be a joke, even for her, and the lack of traces of a humorous tone helped. Rhys tried very hard to hold back his excitement and just nodded, afraid of his voice cracking if he talked too much.

"Alright, see you then. Idiot."

When she was almost out of the door, a thought came over his mind and he grinned mischievously, this time turning completely around in his chair to face her back.

"Wait, were you jealous of yourself? Is that why you were angry?!"

She stopped for a second, stunned, but picked up her walking pace far faster than before and he´d even bet his even his normal limbs that she was blushing.

"Shut up."

Excuse any typos blah blah blah.

Based on @nohuhhuh´s fanart. ;)

@Poogers555

• Well well well look what did poogs found :o

• Yay, that was a great story, master story teller, Wolfie

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys looked around him, nervously. He knew it was a peculiar habit, he really did, and thus did not want to be caught in the middle of it

• Alt text

Yay, that was a great story, master story teller, Wolfie

• edited May 2015

Clearly joking around, if you look in multiple threads around that time I switch between Rhyiona and that.

Y u tryna make me look like a fraud Poogs?

EDIT: ALSO NONE OF YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK CONSIDERING MOST OF U SHIPPED RHYSHA AT FIRST

• The only thing I shipped before Rhyiona was Fiona x Money. ;P

Green613 posted: »

Clearly joking around, if you look in multiple threads around that time I switch between Rhyiona and that. Y u tryna make me look like a fraud Poogs? EDIT: ALSO NONE OF YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK CONSIDERING MOST OF U SHIPPED RHYSHA AT FIRST

• I never shipped rhysha, when I started the game I knew there was something sexy between rhys and fiona.Alt text

Clearly joking around, if you look in multiple threads around that time I switch between Rhyiona and that. Y u tryna make me look like a fraud Poogs? EDIT: ALSO NONE OF YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK CONSIDERING MOST OF U SHIPPED RHYSHA AT FIRST

• Wow, that was intense. And so great.

Alt text

Rhys looked around him, nervously. He knew it was a peculiar habit, he really did, and thus did not want to be caught in the middle of it

• Never use Opal gifs to contradict my statements, that's going TOO far.

Though I also shipped Rhyiona from the very beggining, any Rhys X Vaughn comments I made in the past, were definitely joking around :P

Killah posted: »

I never shipped rhysha, when I started the game I knew there was something sexy between rhys and fiona.

• edited May 2015

WOW thank you so much for this!

You are such a good writer. You deliver these characters so well and they feel really believable. ^_^

Eh, I refuse to call those doodles "fan art" tho. :|

• I believe you. :)

Never use Opal gifs to contradict my statements, that's going TOO far. Though I also shipped Rhyiona from the very beggining, any Rhys X Vaughn comments I made in the past, were definitely joking around :P

• RIP Rhys' humility.

RIP Rhys' integrity.

• Yes yes good >:)

Ah, whatever, chow time!

• of course! we are his righteous father!

Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

i laughed my ass off when i saw this fatality anyway, i hope we'll see more loader bot in next episodes

• The McSmooth family doing acrobatics, or them just playing Jenga.

nohuhhuh posted: »

heyyyyy guyys... Have any ideas what I should draw next? I'm not gonna draw anything today but tomorrow maybe.

• Poogers555 posted: »

Stuff Things

• that last part definitely needs some fan art mischievous smile hehehe

• that last part definitely needs some fanart :mischievous smile: ehehehehe

• edited May 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• In the beginning I was like: Innuendo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But as always it smoothes out 'til the end of the story :^)

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Wow, that was intense. And so great.

• shivers

I don't know why, but he's creeping me out.

• "Don't Make Me Wait" hmm what's that supposed to mean? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

• i think big red ships rhyiona

• Or Twister.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thanks for the idea!

Quiff posted: »

The McSmooth family doing acrobatics, or them just playing Jenga.

• edited May 2015

666= number of devil
    "the devil you know or the friend you think you do" in the choice breakdown thing.
    the devil you know = Jack,
    Jack = leader of rhyiona church,
    rhyiona = cannon

MeatBicycle posted: »

i think big red ships rhyiona

• whoah where did you find this??

"Don't Make Me Wait" hmm what's that supposed to mean? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Just search up tales from the borderlands achievements telltale or just directly go in here http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/tales-from-the-borderlands-xbox-one/achievements/

XDJulieXD posted: »

whoah where did you find this??

• edited May 2015

I feel that all of these mean something dirty.

1. Don't make me wait. (Yeah Rhys, don't make your babe wait)

2. Temptation (Rhys really wants that babe.)

3. Point of no return (It's time for Rhys to get that babe)

4. So many Bandits, So little time (Rhys needs to hurry to get that babe)

5. Rupture (This is a classic romantic comedy cliche. Rhys and his babe will break up just to realize how much they love each other!

6 Maneater (there's a big monster threatening Fiona. Rhys has to save his babe.

7.Angry eyes (Jealousy that leads to sex ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Don't Make Me Wait" hmm what's that supposed to mean? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Rhys likes the way you think.

I feel that all of these mean something dirty. * Don't make me wait. (Yeah Rhys, don't make your babe wait) * Temptation (Rhys real

• It's getting hot in there 8)

I feel that all of these mean something dirty. * Don't make me wait. (Yeah Rhys, don't make your babe wait) * Temptation (Rhys real

• hey @ABigBadWolf, is it okay for me to change my icon, it wont fuck up the members poster thing?

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Spot on!

• you kno what fuck it im stickin w/ rhys

hey @ABigBadWolf, is it okay for me to change my icon, it wont fuck up the members poster thing?

• Even better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No problem!

Or Twister.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thanks for the idea!

• oh well -When you don't have the money, you don't have the honey-

Alt text

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/tales-from-the-borderlands-xbox-one/achievements/

• edited May 2015

Ukey I''m not Wolf so I can't be a 100% sure about this, but I think it's cool if you change your icon, it's not that big of a hassle to change it (I think?)

hey @ABigBadWolf, is it okay for me to change my icon, it wont fuck up the members poster thing?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.