Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It´s the one thing none of this can take away from us.

Thank you Lee Everett for the inspirational quote.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Hope is a valid option.

• I think TWD is the only newer games of telltale that I haven't played. I've only watched some playthroughs and now I'm considering more and more to play it, but after the exams of course. Until now I've played TWAU, GOT, TFTB, TWD being next :3 (pretty much their big games right now)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It´s the one thing none of this can take away from us. Thank you Lee Everett for the inspirational quote.

• I would recommend it. Both seasons; a lot of people have some complaints about season 2 but, personally, I enjoyed it more than season 1 so I say go ahead. :D

I think TWD is the only newer games of telltale that I haven't played. I've only watched some playthroughs and now I'm considering more and

• Maybe yours Is the wrong one, and you've been in a coma induced my extreme shipping for 25 Years. and you have no clue what's going on, Hmm?

Green613 posted: »

How do you know mine is the wrong one? It's probably yours >:[ But hey, no use in arguing about it, we'll get there either way :^]

• That is the smartest thing I've ever heard anyone say about anything.

Rhyiona... Rhyiona has an o in it. Donkey also has an o in it. There was a donkey character in Shrek. Is it a coincidence that ther

• Better add me onto that list. I write erotic Fan fics for a hobby, and I may, or may not, have written 12 of them about those two... XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Updated for @XDJulieXD

• Alt text

Better add me onto that list. I write erotic Fan fics for a hobby, and I may, or may not, have written 12 of them about those two... XD

• edited May 2015

Holy fuck guys, 1 more like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zeiKrRTuk

Who will be the fastest and claim it?

• That moment I realize I never liked it because I'm the OP

Alt text

Holy fuck guys, 1 more like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zeiKrRTuk Who will be the fastest and claim it?

• edited May 2015

Well as I said I watched some playthroughs and honestly I liked it, except for the moment of Luke's dumb death. That was a moment I hated, and hated even more when I found out that there was an option for Luke to be saved and be one of the choices at the end of the season in the early development of the game but then it was replaced by Jane, who, by the way, I didn't really like as a character.

I would recommend it. Both seasons; a lot of people have some complaints about season 2 but, personally, I enjoyed it more than season 1 so I say go ahead.

• Alt text

That is the smartest thing I've ever heard anyone say about anything.

• Yoooo, I´ll update you ASAP on the group list. Welcome, man!

Better add me onto that list. I write erotic Fan fics for a hobby, and I may, or may not, have written 12 of them about those two... XD

• do we have a name for male fiona ?

MeatBicycle posted: »

the only thing better than standard Rhyiona is genderbend Rhyiona (also Jack) Rhys (Reese), Handsome Jack (Gorgeous Jill), and Fiona (???)

• That´s actually not real, Kenny´s VA confirmed there was no option to save Luke.

Which pains me because he was my favourite character besides Lee and Clem. :(

Well as I said I watched some playthroughs and honestly I liked it, except for the moment of Luke's dumb death. That was a moment I hated, a

• That's just, that's just. That's just horrible.

Green613 posted: »

That moment I realize I never liked it because I'm the OP

• The web team should allow that function just for this thread

Absolutely tragic

That's just, that's just. That's just horrible.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update for @ClemyClooAndBabyboo. Welcome to insanity.

The good kind.

EDIT: 54 members.

Guys, we can make it to 69. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh.. still hate it, at least give him a better death damn it!

That´s actually not real, Kenny´s VA confirmed there was no option to save Luke. Which pains me because he was my favourite character besides Lee and Clem.

• You have no idea how many times I´ve complained about his death in this forum. :(

Some people used to know me as "the bitter guy" cause I always complained about it.

Oh.. still hate it, at least give him a better death damn it!

• I had the same idea too ...aww yessss

Update for @ClemyClooAndBabyboo. Welcome to insanity. The good kind. EDIT: 54 members. Guys, we can make it to 69. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• We all celebrate like CRAZY after that ;3

Holy fuck guys, 1 more like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zeiKrRTuk Who will be the fastest and claim it?

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

I had the same idea too ...aww yessss

• 1 MORE LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• JUST ONE MORE LIKE!!! OUR ASCENSION IS NEAR! :D

• Fiona (Farquaad)

Alt text

the only thing better than standard Rhyiona is genderbend Rhyiona (also Jack) Rhys (Reese), Handsome Jack (Gorgeous Jill), and Fiona (???)

• edited May 2015

NOPE
    Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Fiona (Farquaad)

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Fiona (Farquaad)

• Alt text

You have no idea how many times I´ve complained about his death in this forum. Some people used to know me as "the bitter guy" cause I always complained about it.

• WE DID IT!!!

• 100 LIKES

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I think you mean YES

NOPE

• YASYASYAS

Alt text