Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Amazing! Another fellow artist has posted a Rhyiona fan-art masterpiece!!! All hail fan-art!!!!!!!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• Now I´m gonna be waiting for the inevitable dirty comment in all of the fanfics.

It´s alright, if I was hungry enough I´d order one myself but I´m good. ;P

Quiff posted: »

It's undeniable that I am blessed with something special here. And you are to a 100% worthy of the compliment and that pizza! Gosh I would order one for you, but this one's got no dough

• That feel when you find a Rhyiona fan fic and it ends up being dirty

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Now I´m gonna be waiting for the inevitable dirty comment in all of the fanfics. It´s alright, if I was hungry enough I´d order one myself but I´m good. ;P

• edited May 2015
    • ────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌
    • ────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐
    • ───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
    • ─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
    • ───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
    • ──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
    • ──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
    • ─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌
    • ─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
    • ─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
    • ▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
    • ▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
    • ─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
    • ─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    • ──▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
    • ────▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
    • ───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    • ──▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀

wow

Don´t tell me you´ve been reading that. :P

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when you find a Rhyiona fan fic and it ends up being dirty

• edited May 2015

[Keep reading]

or

[Back away slowly]

Which one Poogs.

Which one.

Hey man, here I was reading and then...

• Hey man, here I was reading and then...

Alt text

* ────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌ * ────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐ * ───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐ * ─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐ * ───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

• Alt text

[Keep reading] or [Back away slowly] Which one Poogs. Which one.

• [Keep Reading] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For science though.

• For science... yeah... science. :^)

[Keep Reading] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) For science though.

• Alt text

Be prepared.

Now I´m gonna be waiting for the inevitable dirty comment in all of the fanfics. It´s alright, if I was hungry enough I´d order one myself but I´m good. ;P

• I´m always prepared.

Rhyiona guides me.

Be prepared.

• Good.

Cause this time I'm going all in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I´m always prepared. Rhyiona guides me.

• don´t start posting certain avian beings again thx

Good. Cause this time I'm going all in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

I promise :^)

don´t start posting certain avian beings again thx

• edited May 2015

People are like

"why would I trust Fiona instead of Jack, her plan was bad!"

bruh she'll save him with the power of love

wasn't this obvious

• My Rhys trust Fiona because he trust his feelings.

People are like "why would I trust Fiona instead of Jack, her plan was bad!" bruh she'll save him with the power of love wasn't this obvious

• O_O

Alt text

I don't know how much more my mind can be blown.

Rhyiona... Rhyiona has 7 letters. Youtube also has seven letters. "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" is on youtube. Britney. Is it a coincidence

• A bit more but for now this will do. :)

MichaelBP posted: »

O_O I don't know how much more my mind can be blown.

• My Rhys was like

"bae's got my back"

My Rhys trust Fiona because he trust his feelings.

• Nice, I wish that would happen :-:

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• 3 More Pages guys.

• Is it bad that my honest to god reason that I hit trust Fiona was because I said to myself

"gotta get laid sometime"

People are like "why would I trust Fiona instead of Jack, her plan was bad!" bruh she'll save him with the power of love wasn't this obvious

• But really though, it's very simple.

Alt text /
    Alt text

Because the first screenshot is just a stuff of nightmares. The second, however.. I mean, yep they can die but al least they'll die together - wait that came out all wrong. xD

• You can't be the only one. :P

Is it bad that my honest to god reason that I hit trust Fiona was because I said to myself "gotta get laid sometime"

• Well in all honesty, trusting Jack looks like it will turn out better for us, but maybe worst for Rhys later

Wrong? That's far from wrong. True love right there. :P Anyway, I wouldn't trust Jack to even pour me a drink so it wasn't a hard choice for me. :P

• edited May 2015

Wrong? That's far from wrong. True love right there. :P

Anyway, I wouldn't trust Jack to even pour me a drink so it wasn't a hard choice for me. :P

DeityD posted: »

But really though, it's very simple. / Because the first screenshot is just a stuff of nightmares. The second, however.. I mean, yep they can die but al least they'll die together - wait that came out all wrong. xD

• edited May 2015

Maybe it's better for now but in the long run? Giving him control over Rhys is the last thing I wanted so I tried to avoid it.

Also, I don't think Jack would care if Vaughn or Sasha died and Fiona would care at least about Sasha (doubt she'd want Vaughn dead though) so I figured Fiona was safer, I dunno.

Well in all honesty, trusting Jack looks like it will turn out better for us, but maybe worst for Rhys later

• Vaughn can give Rhys some tips, but lets be honest, clearly Rhys doesnt need them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, he won't go out of his way for them. I think we're all curious how Vaughn got ripped tbh. Exercise bike? Right...

• edited May 2015

Yeah, Jack probably only cares about Rhys because if Rhys goes he goes. And maybe Vaughn because he wants to know how he got ripped.

Maybe it's better for now but in the long run? Giving him control over Rhys is the last thing I wanted so I tried to avoid it. Also, I do

• Rhys confirmed to have an eight pack that shits on Vaughn's six pack?

Vaughn can give Rhys some tips, but lets be honest, clearly Rhys doesnt need them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, he won't go out of his way for them.

I think we're all curious how Vaughn got ripped tbh.

Exercise bike? Right...

Yeah, Jack probably only cares about Rhys because if Rhys goes he goes. And maybe Vaughn because he wants to know how he got ripped.

• Try sixteen pack.

Rhys confirmed to have an eight pack that shits on Vaughn's six pack?

• The how-old website thought Fiona looked 16.

Is this a coincidence? Of course not.

Rhyiona confirmed.

Try sixteen pack.

• Anyway, I wouldn't trust Jack to even pour me a drink so it wasn't a hard choice for me. :P

"Even". xD That's just a common sense since that's HJ and I'm pretty sure he would offer a drink to someone only if it's poisoned.

Wrong? That's far from wrong. True love right there. :P Anyway, I wouldn't trust Jack to even pour me a drink so it wasn't a hard choice for me. :P

• Better put it with way: wouldn't trust Jack with anything. :P

DeityD posted: »

Anyway, I wouldn't trust Jack to even pour me a drink so it wasn't a hard choice for me. :P "Even". xD That's just a common sense since that's HJ and I'm pretty sure he would offer a drink to someone only if it's poisoned.

• edited May 2015

I forgot to get Pokemon!pet Skag Lee again.

The Rhyiona family isn't complete without it.

Someone yell at me, please, or I'll never stop forgetting.

• I was just about to post about how quiet this place gets at this time and you suddenly bump it.

green confirmed spooky mind reader?

Green613 posted: »

Super awesome Green PSA Lurkers show yourselves please kthx Hopefully this works for at least one person :P Also if some of you ar

• Super awesome Green PSA

Lurkers show yourselves please

kthx :3

Hopefully this works for at least one person :P Also if some of you are still shy, know that you can always feel free to PM me and I can introduce you to the whole group, we wanna be as welcoming to new people as possible ^-^

• green confirmed spooky mind reader?

You know it :p

I was just about to post about how quiet this place gets at this time and you suddenly bump it. green confirmed spooky mind reader?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.