Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• They've quite literally taken over my life lately. :P

DeityD posted: »

I know you don't (considering how much you love them)

• True but I guess we have to get used to that but you know what is positive? Wwee're not even half way there! Ther's so much more story to happen. Do you too have a feeling that this story seems to be way bigger than other ones?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Seriously, though, I'm kimda upset it seems like GoT is taking priority again.

• We kinda noticed. :D

They've quite literally taken over my life lately. :P

• Your tablet needs to up his game xD

I guess there were, but I didn't use them - the game was enough fun by itself :)

Jesus dude, you'd be crucified xD

Thank you very much ;)

My tablet can't even handle it. Weren't there mods for it? I remember seeing funny mods. :P Usually I do in these forums. Hell... I like Jane, imagine what'd happen to me if I say it much. Okay, that WAS a good one. ;P

• That's true! I guess it's just bitterness because I think TftB is a million times better.

Maybe it is? Or maybe it's how long it's taking that gives that impression but at least the game is absolutely worth it. One of TTG's best so far. :)

Leluch123 posted: »

True but I guess we have to get used to that but you know what is positive? Wwee're not even half way there! Ther's so much more story to happen. Do you too have a feeling that this story seems to be way bigger than other ones?

• Psh, what gave you that idea? :P

We kinda noticed.

• It sucks, to be honest. xD

I think they were just super quick running and stuff but it looked kinda funny.

I know, that's why I hardly brought it up. There was a thread once telling Jane fans to hang themselves.

No problem. ;)

armis37 posted: »

Your tablet needs to up his game xD I guess there were, but I didn't use them - the game was enough fun by itself Jesus dude, you'd be crucified xD Thank you very much

• I think that because we try to think of so much possibilities about this story that it seems much longer, we ahve to fill the wait somehow so we let our imagination do the work, like you know fic's of what might happen inbetween scenes and stuff

That's true! I guess it's just bitterness because I think TftB is a million times better. Maybe it is? Or maybe it's how long it's taking that gives that impression but at least the game is absolutely worth it. One of TTG's best so far.

• Well, I'm sure you guys agree with me when I say the shipping threads definitely help the wait. It's a light hearted way to pass time besides having fun. :)

Which is why I don't get why some people dislike them so much.

I think that because we try to think of so much possibilities about this story that it seems much longer, we ahve to fill the wait somehow so we let our imagination do the work, like you know fic's of what might happen inbetween scenes and stuff

• Well, you oughta know, it's your tablet after all xD

Super jumps would be cool - instantly appearing on a skyscraper xD

That's a bit fucked up. I hope it got deleted?

It sucks, to be honest. xD I think they were just super quick running and stuff but it looked kinda funny. I know, that's why I hardly brought it up. There was a thread once telling Jane fans to hang themselves. No problem.

• True that wait isn't nearly as much painful as the previous one...yet.
    But I guess it's because of the initial flood of threads, and shipping war everywhere, I had to admit that it was starting to get on my nerves to when all threads were Rhysha vs Rhyiona at one point.
    But I kind of miss it, the fights were so entertaining...the good times of strife

Well, I'm sure you guys agree with me when I say the shipping threads definitely help the wait. It's a light hearted way to pass time besides having fun. Which is why I don't get why some people dislike them so much.

• Then again, the other one was four months or so. We don't want that again. ;P

Oh, yeah, I agree with that, spreading to other threads was just sad, but I mean just these two threads that aren't hurting anyone. Just... don't click them if you don't like them, people.

True that wait isn't nearly as much painful as the previous one...yet. But I guess it's because of the initial flood of threads, and shippi

• Well those are two most lively threads most of the time, but I agree with you don't like don't click. Ok dude it was nice chatting with you but I'm off to catch some Zzzz's cya

Then again, the other one was four months or so. We don't want that again. ;P Oh, yeah, I agree with that, spreading to other threads was

• edited May 2015

Trust me, it's irritated me to the point where I've wanted to break it. xD

Were there super jumps? That sounds amazing. :P

It did, but it had at least 12 likes so 12 people who may still be around thought it was acceptable and correct.

armis37 posted: »

Well, you oughta know, it's your tablet after all xD Super jumps would be cool - instantly appearing on a skyscraper xD That's a bit fucked up. I hope it got deleted?

• Nice chatting, sleep well!

Well those are two most lively threads most of the time, but I agree with you don't like don't click. Ok dude it was nice chatting with you but I'm off to catch some Zzzz's cya

• You mean beside the fact that half of the comments in this thread are yours? xD I bet you have motivational posters all over your room too, amirite?

Psh, what gave you that idea? :P

• I actually don't but my walls are a dull green right now so you're giving me ideas. ;P

You mean beside the fact that half of the comments in this thread are yours? xD I bet you have motivational posters all over your room too, amirite?

• Oh my god why are you so good at this!!!?? No matter how silly the set-up is, you always manage to write so realistically. I know this sounds probably weird but when I read your text it doesn't feel like fan-fiction but more like a real original story. Sure, your writings can have their silly moments but at the same time there's always something really adorable too.

I love that Rhys keeps forgetting that Gortys and Loader Bot are robots.

Rhys felt a tear drip down his cheek, the wet trail feeling cold from the breeze slipping through the window of their small kitchen. He c

• Alt text

"I'm helping!" xD

I actually don't but my walls are a dull green right now so you're giving me ideas. ;P

• "the wet trail feeling cold..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I think you mean warm.

But enough of that. To describe how good this piece of art is would be like that moment when you take your first bite out of a chocolate bar.

Heavenly sweet and pleasing ;)

Rhys felt a tear drip down his cheek, the wet trail feeling cold from the breeze slipping through the window of their small kitchen. He c

• Alt text

Thank you so much, that really does mean a lot!

I actually really enjoy writing both silly and serious stories but since I'm naturally goofy those are usually what I go for. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh my god why are you so good at this!!!?? No matter how silly the set-up is, you always manage to write so realistically. I know this sound

• edited May 2015

Edit: I took this comic away, I'm sorry. It didn't work. I was starting to feel that maybe this comic went little too far. It felt like a good idea for a while but not so much any more. Don't worry your comments didn't make me do this or anything like that. This is just my personal struggle. sorry.. :[

• Thank you, I never knew I needed this. :D

"I'm helping!" xD

• Don't try to blame this on HJ, we all know he has some screws loose already!

Well, HJ started this, not me. :P

• RIP Clem.

Edit: I took this comic away, I'm sorry. It didn't work. I was starting to feel that maybe this comic went little too far. It felt like a g

• LOADER BOT NO

They seriously need to train Lee. :P

Edit: I took this comic away, I'm sorry. It didn't work. I was starting to feel that maybe this comic went little too far. It felt like a g

• Quiff's dirty comment of the day. :^)

Man... that's one of the best compliments ever. ;-;

Quiff posted: »

"the wet trail feeling cold..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I think you mean warm. But enough of that. To describe how good this piece of art is would be like that moment when you take your first bite out of a chocolate bar. Heavenly sweet and pleasing

• Öh?

Alt text

• He's the Rhyiona priest, he's allowed to. ;P

Don't try to blame this on HJ, we all know he has some screws loose already!

• What... are you implying?...

He's the Rhyiona priest, he's allowed to. ;P

• That he's allowed to have loose screws. Let's be honest, he's a psycho, but he's our psycho. :P

What... are you implying?...

• edited May 2015

Well shit.....that's was depressing ending... :(

• Aww chucks!

It's one of my many talents as a human being :P

But anyways my brain is turing into slime so I better go to sleep.

Quiff's dirty comment of the day. :^) Man... that's one of the best compliments ever. ;-;

• Hmm well that would be 'King' Psycho if you may, we gotsa keep the formalities.

Never forget to hail the King!

That he's allowed to have loose screws. Let's be honest, he's a psycho, but he's our psycho. :P

• kyllä.

Öh?

• edited May 2015

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! ;P

Aww chucks! It's one of my many talents as a human being :P But anyways my brain is turing into slime so I better go to sleep.

• It was going to be much darker..

Alt text

Killah posted: »

Well shit.....that's was depressing ending...

• Except at the end of episode 2. Sorry, Jack, the bae was calling Rhys. :P

Hmm well that would be 'King' Psycho if you may, we gotsa keep the formalities. Never forget to hail the King!

• Nej?

kyllä.

• It was never Clem just Loader bot's imagination. Lee just didn't gave birth to...just no.

Poogers555 posted: »

RIP Clem.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.