Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wasn't Lee's fault. Gortys fed him robot oil. :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

LOADER BOT NO They seriously need to train Lee. :P

• True but if he was trained there wouldn't be such a mess. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Wasn't Lee's fault. Gortys fed him robot oil. :P

• Come on it wasn't THAT disturbing. Loader bot just fears that he can't control his powers when it comes to little creatures... It didn't even happen it was just a dream. Dark humor? No..I..
    Okay I'll go to draw cute stuffs

Quiff posted: »

Nej?

• If you guys have any more prompts/request, throw em because I´m working again tonight. ;P

• How about a genderbend? I know some people don't like it, but I think it would be pretty cool for Rhyiona.

If you guys have any more prompts/request, throw em because I´m working again tonight. ;P

• I could try that, just gotta find names for them. Thank you!

How about a genderbend? I know some people don't like it, but I think it would be pretty cool for Rhyiona.

• A bit late but.....

ermagherd 100 pages!!!

• Omg lmao, Gortys is so cute, poor loader bot and Lee ;-;

Edit: I took this comic away, I'm sorry. It didn't work. I was starting to feel that maybe this comic went little too far. It felt like a g

• edited May 2015

My new Bio:

There once was a Hyperion employee named Rhys, who came to Pandora. He met a gal named Fiona and then they were declared Rhyiona by their peoples and crowned rulers of the Kingdom of Rhyiona.

Their kingdom lived in harmony until one day, the kingdom was attack by anti-shippers and such.

Rhyiona called forth a mighty dragon, that towered over all the creatures below, and in one flap of it's wing's, the dragon blew the attackers away from his kingdom. He then returned to the top of the mountain to dine on his precious pastries... Waiting for the time where he would be needed again.

Alt text

All hail Rhyiona

• edited May 2015

This story is 100% confirmed because we´ve had a picture of the Rhyiona kingdom for a while.

Alt text

MasterStone posted: »

My new Bio: There once was a Hyperion employee named Rhys, who came to Pandora. He met a gal named Fiona and then they were declared Rhyi

• Thank you so much, that was a big help. :D I think I´ll go with Finn, it sounds really nice.

No problem! And oh, I can help you with the names, since I thought of them in advanced. Rhys is just Reese and Fiona is either Flynn or Finn. I dunno, it's your pick.

• No problem! And oh, I can help you with the names, since I thought of them in advanced. Rhys is just Reese and Fiona is either Flynn or Finn. I dunno, it's your pick.

I could try that, just gotta find names for them. Thank you!

• Alt text

but will fiona ever get that pie

• Fiona worrying about her true love

Alt text Alt text

• She is always worried about her love ;-; when he fell down, she was like: RHYS U OKAY?!

Poogers555 posted: »

Fiona worrying about her true love

• Ooh, I'm glad I was fast enough to see it.

I really liked it, it was something different and I like dark humor.

Edit: I took this comic away, I'm sorry. It didn't work. I was starting to feel that maybe this comic went little too far. It felt like a g

• edited May 2015

Well as you probably have noticed I'm that kind of a person who gets easily embarrassed and I can't really change my mind after that happens. At first I was defensive about that comic (and there are no mean comments about this comic here, it's all in my head) but now I feel it was a good choice to delete it.

I really appreciate your and other members' comments, I really do. Now I just feel like moving on to the next projects is the best thing to do.

buntingsir posted: »

Ooh, I'm glad I was fast enough to see it. I really liked it, it was something different and I like dark humor.

• I totally understand your point. I actually always find myself feeling the same way about some works. You look at your art at first and you get used to it, how it looks and what it represents to you. But after a while you begin over analyzing it (I'm not sure that's a proper word, but nonetheless) and you feel like at that moment you could've done something better.

Anyhow, what's more important is what you think is a better choice for you. Good luck in the next project, I'll be looking forward to see it as always. :)

Well as you probably have noticed I'm that kind of a person who gets easily embarrassed and I can't really change my mind after that happens

• Thanks for understanding. I can be really silly sometimes. :P

I totally understand your point. I actually always find myself feeling the same way about some works. You look at your art at first and you

• Well you have a history for killing things already ;)

I don't know, I said it would be cool if there were :)

Idiots...

Trust me, it's irritated me to the point where I've wanted to break it. xD Were there super jumps? That sounds amazing. :P It did, but it had at least 12 likes so 12 people who may still be around thought it was acceptable and correct.

• Okay, I'll give you that one. :P

Oh, there should be. I mean, if running like Sonic is anoption then anything is possible. :P

armis37 posted: »

Well you have a history for killing things already I don't know, I said it would be cool if there were Idiots...

• Wow, this is so realistic! Can't wait for the Rhyiona goodness!

I know 3d Stuff YAAAAAA you know all what's my new project....Rhys x Fiona yey.

• Gimme xD

Just as I was about to reply, I was checking out my facebook and some gamer site's new article popped up - about a new mod for Dying Light where it's all in space xD

Okay, I'll give you that one. :P Oh, there should be. I mean, if running like Sonic is anoption then anything is possible. :P

• edited May 2015

Oh my god, guys you're still chatting, that's so cool. :D

Also, sorry for interrupting, but Dying Light in space sounds insanely awesome.

Gimme xD Just as I was about to reply, I was checking out my facebook and some gamer site's new article popped up - about a new mod for Dying Light where it's all in space xD

• No no It's okay! I read stuff like this all the time.

It was just a bit unexpected, that is all.

And jokes aside, it was very funny xp

Come on it wasn't THAT disturbing. Loader bot just fears that he can't control his powers when it comes to little creatures... It didn't even happen it was just a dream. Dark humor? No..I.. ... Okay I'll go to draw cute stuffs

• Oh no it's Reese and 'Farquaad obviously.

No problem! And oh, I can help you with the names, since I thought of them in advanced. Rhys is just Reese and Fiona is either Flynn or Finn. I dunno, it's your pick.

• Did the same thing brah, couldn't let that sweet moment slip away.

Except at the end of episode 2. Sorry, Jack, the bae was calling Rhys. :P

• Rhys had to trust his bae.

Did the same thing brah, couldn't let that sweet moment slip away.

• In space? Zombies in space? That sounds hilarious, I gotta look that up. xD

Gimme xD Just as I was about to reply, I was checking out my facebook and some gamer site's new article popped up - about a new mod for Dying Light where it's all in space xD

• what did i tell you ? about using the F-Word on this forum.

Oh no it's Reese and 'Farquaad obviously.

• Don't worry. We are cool. Sorry for getting upset for nothing. I'm just so insecure sometimes. And you can never know for sure if a joke you find hilarious is actually funny to others.

Plus I should already know that criticism is not the end of the world.

No no It's okay! I read stuff like this all the time. It was just a bit unexpected, that is all. And jokes aside, it was very funny xp

• Whoa, I only saw this now. Are you okay? I really didn´t see anything wrong with the comic.

• We'll never stop! xD

I don't know how it's realized, but it sounds rad :)

Oh my god, guys you're still chatting, that's so cool. Also, sorry for interrupting, but Dying Light in space sounds insanely awesome.

• Well, they don't need to breath anyway xD

In space? Zombies in space? That sounds hilarious, I gotta look that up. xD

• No, but the playable character does. :P Is he in an astronaut suit?

Well, they don't need to breath anyway xD

• Yeah that is very true, many people have many different kinds of humour, just like the two sides of a coin.

People like and people dislike, that's just the way it is :)

Don't worry. We are cool. Sorry for getting upset for nothing. I'm just so insecure sometimes. And you can never know for sure if a joke yo

• I didn´t think there was anything wrong with it.

But hey, as long as you´re okay, that´s what matters.

I'm fine. For some reason I thought that my comic was a total failure. I didn't mean to cause any drama. But everything is okay now. I'm just feel little embarrassed. -_-

• edited May 2015

I'm fine. For some reason I thought that my comic was a total failure. I didn't mean to cause any drama. :|
    But everything is okay now. I'm just feel little embarrassed. -_-

Whoa, I only saw this now. Are you okay? I really didn´t see anything wrong with the comic.

• ...Not to use it... ;__;

MeatBicycle posted: »

what did i tell you ? about using the F-Word on this forum.

• It was the only way.

Rhys had to trust his bae.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.