The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Yes yes yes I have found what I have been looking for

• I've Decided that I'm going to start a Petition to Cancel Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, and Teen Titans Go, So Cartoon Network doesn't have to be shitty anymore. Anyone care to sign?

• You know nothing of my work.

I find that quite Offensive. I'm Noah Taylor btw, And also, There's a lot more than that. We set up the channel, set up the equipment, Edit

• B-but.. I like Teen Titans Go...

I've Decided that I'm going to start a Petition to Cancel Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, and Teen Titans Go, So Cartoon Network doesn't have to be shitty anymore. Anyone care to sign?

• She's gotten the hint but she refuses to accept it.

WarpSpeed posted: »

If he always pushes her away and says Stop, she'll get the hint eventually.

• Bless this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VUrskFjfhc

I actually think that them shying away from their normality and changing it up a little with the autotune instead of layering was a nice adjustment to the song.

• aight but like did i ever tell you that you look fuckin great in your profile picture like bless ur face

• how can a song make one so sad AND aroused at the same time

have you not heard any a7x song then

dont tell me it's the waluigi song. how can a song make one so sad AND aroused at the same time

• edited May 2015

throw a shoe at her or something

better yet, throw her with the rest of the girls like her

the trash

My friend broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago. Now she's turned fucking loco, she is threatening him and saying she hates all men an

• i swear to fuck if i keep seeing this walugi ass bullshit im gonna fuckin human centipede both you and liam i fucking mean it

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@ComingSoon Do it for Waluigi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvzyY1FKr0

• I AM 100% DONE WITH YOUR EXISTANCE

Yes yes yes I have found what I have been looking for

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

OH I know a kid just like that! He says the SAME fucking shit just about Judaism and when my religions teacher makes fun of his radicalism he gets all butthurt and I'm never able to keep myself from laughing LMFAO

Eh, he's the type of kid to follow anything blindly and tell gay people that they're going to burn in Hell because they like dick so I didn't really mind.

• Teen Titans Go is actually kinda cool. I miss the old Teen Titans, though. That was a fucking beauty.

Gary-Oak posted: »

B-but.. I like Teen Titans Go...

• you fucking WHAT

• So far the second best advice, thanks.

throw a shoe at her or something better yet, throw her with the rest of the girls like her the trash

• hai tobes

Hello there. Been a long time, hasn't it? Missed Me?

• People still watch NCIS? lol

Saltlick123 posted: »

Why do I even bother to still occasionally watch NCIS anymore? It's the same thing over and over and then they'll kill a minor character in

• I hate it because you go to click it again to unlike it but the website is like "haha!!! you already liked that, silly!!! :))" like uh no fuck off roll back the attitude and lemme unlike this shit

I wish you could click to un-like something.

• LMA O HOLY SHIT

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspPE9E1yGM I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AVOIDING CLICKING PLAY BECAUSE JB IS SINGING BUT I POSTED THIS VIDEO JUST TO GIVE CONTEXT FOR THIS COMMENT: ^ LMFAO

• get the fuck off the internet

ok so i probably need help I egn haAwhat is thsi https://youtu.be/medZHgECejI?list=FLr3d4popojtSwzDtjE6UDxw

• ill fucking slit ur throat im done with ur waluigi bullshit liam this is kiLLING ME

I found a Waluigi song It's to the tune Of hallelujah DEAR LORD HELP ME Now I’ve heard there was a secret cart That you had p

• probs because i was the almighty star of the chapter and the franchise despite showing in a bonus part

Lord_EAA posted: »

That was amazing

• edited May 2015

And I regret it, it's shit now.

People still watch NCIS? lol

• Plz, TTGO is amazing.

I've Decided that I'm going to start a Petition to Cancel Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, and Teen Titans Go, So Cartoon Network doesn't have to be shitty anymore. Anyone care to sign?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

[removed]

• I did it.

You're welcome.

• Saying that the old Teen Titans is heaven doesn't do the show justice. The show is BETTER THAN HEAVEN.

Teen Titans Go is actually kinda cool. I miss the old Teen Titans, though. That was a fucking beauty.

• goddamn it rachelle

Day 2 of dropping my phone in the toilet and the urge to die is strong.

• INFP PERSONALITY “THE MEDIATOR”

aight

blueneon posted: »

http://www.16personalities.com/ In the end scroll a bit to the bottom to read your full results. You don't need to share anything, just c

• Please CN, get rid of TTGo, it's an insult to the original show.

• It's definitely an underrated song, not a huge fan of the auto tune, but the rest of it is great.

Bless this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VUrskFjfhc I actually think that them shying away from their normality and changing it up a little with the autotune instead of layering was a nice adjustment to the song.

• Yeah, I am. Just been a bumpy ride.

Glad you're back buddy. I hear you're feeling better.

• Ray Ray! Hello!

Tobi! Hi!

• Been a long time, man!

Welcome back, tobi!

• Hey Elian, nice to see you again.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Hell yeah we missed you. Welcome back, Tobi.

• Hai Dawn!

hai tobes

• :)

I AM 100% DONE WITH YOUR EXISTANCE

• Alt text

Hey, Joker Bro. Good to see ya!

Markd4547 posted: »

MY BEST BRO IS BACK finally HOLY SHEET I waited for this day so long welcome back YESSSS :'D

• edited May 2015

WAH! Hey Salt!

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.