What would you do to Lord Ludd if given the chance to kill him? (PART 2)

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I was surprised how many people chose "E. Take Gryff as hostage and exchange him with Ryon."
It was like looking at the percentage of how many chose these choices at the end of an episode. I like how everyone chose to be smart and tactical by exchanging Ryon. Which is why I love you guys :)
Alt text

Now that Ryon is home safe, and Gryff is at Highpoint. What do you want to do to Lord ludd if we used Asher's Sellsword army against Highpoint and had a chance to kill Lord Ludd?

A. Tie him up, and lock him in the Cell of Ironrath. (If there is one.)

B. Torture him for months and make him eat his own shit.

C. Give him Mercy and leave High point be.

D. Wipe out the entire Whitehill's existance with the Sellsword army, and hang Lord Ludd as everyone watches.

E. Rip off his Manhood and rip off pieces of his limbs everyday

F. Show Lord Ludd Ethan's Corpse and beat the living fuck out of him while yelling at him about how he wants to joke about Ethan again.

G. Make him your new Bitch and abuse him. (A.K.A Reek.)

H. Send him to the Wall.

I. Chop his head off and stick it on a spike and place it on the gates of Ironrath.

J. Make him your servant and let him serve you Wine, Bread, etc.

K. Let the Sellswords kidnap Ludd and send him on a ship to Essos and leave him there.

L. Torture him and let him have a slow death.

M. Let everyone in Ironrath including the peasants beat up Lord Ludd until his face becomes a Tomato. (A squashed tomato.)

Comments

• D. I've had enough of those Whitehills. I will burn Highpoint to the ground and rape everyone and flay them. Wait wrong family. We are the Forresters... I would chose D and stay with the killing part. ^^

• No peace option? Then lock him up I would choose mercy but then the war wouldn't be over, I have no interest in killing Ludd.

• I did something like that in Game of Thrones mod for CK2.
    I tortured and castrated all male Whitehill and blinded all the females XD

• A. He may be a dick, but I ain't gonna stoop down to his level.

• No need to torture him or something, it will be enough just to chop his head off and be done with it.

• He doesn't deserve to live any more second. A fast and clean kill is the only thing he deserves.

JohnKersky posted: »

No need to torture him or something, it will be enough just to chop his head off and be done with it.

• F and B.

• I would send him to the Wall.

• C, H, J or K.

Although bludgeoning him to death with Rodrik's walking stick would be cool.

I want to see him fighting though, I want to see how tough he is in a 1v1. (Rodrik (now healed) vs Ludd and Asher vs Gryff).

• I. seems reasonable in that Northern insane justice type of way.

• Well, shit. Grave I guess.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.