What do you think will happen at Highpoint?

So, the release of Sons of Winter is approaching and it's not a secret that Rodrik is going to Highpoint. What exactly do you think will happen? Red Wedding 2.0? Or a simple "fookin bread-and-salt" chat?

Comments

• A nice dinner party... yeah...

Alt text

• Ludd has something up his sleeve. I didn't realize it at first, but Ludd is a lot more cunning then he makes himself out to be, so it'll be interesting to see what happens. I don't think he'll be so bold to slaughter all of them, but perhaps he's trying to get Rodrik out of Ironrath so that Gryff can fck sht up there without having to go through Rodrik himself. In fact, now that I think about it... I think that is probably what's going to happen. Ludd is distracting Rodrik while Gryff makes a bold move.

• I agree... especially considering Royland is going to Highpoint, too. That's the two main 'issues' at Ironrath out of the way.

Ludd has something up his sleeve. I didn't realize it at first, but Ludd is a lot more cunning then he makes himself out to be, so it'll be

• By Royland saying "He's invited "US" to highpoint" It sounds like Ludd has invited Rodrik, Elissa and Royland I'm wondering why he would invite Royland, no I don't think Royland is the traitor.

• Did someone say "The Rains of Castamere"?

• I will flip out if that song suddenly starts playing, although that is more Tywin's thing I think.

Did someone say "The Rains of Castamere"?

• Yeah, it was more of joke but in Episode 1 when you were making the first choice for Bowen and junk...You could hear The Rains of Castamere in the background during the choice.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I will flip out if that song suddenly starts playing, although that is more Tywin's thing I think.

• They make a deal about ryon or serve a chicken dinner.

• I like chicken :)

Killah posted: »

They make a deal about ryon or serve a chicken dinner.

• Alt text

I like chicken

• i think Royland is referring to House Forrester when he says "us"... i think he is pretty involved in the very bad situation that the Forresters are going through and he feels like part of them

By Royland saying "He's invited "US" to highpoint" It sounds like Ludd has invited Rodrik, Elissa and Royland I'm wondering why he would invite Royland, no I don't think Royland is the traitor.

• Ludd and Elissa will profess their love and Gryff will seize Ironrath.

• I'm sure everything will go smoothly and it's not obviosly a trap.

• i think thats when youll find out who the traitor is, i think something is gonna go down but not like the red wedding.

• edited May 2015

I believe Ludd has invited the Forresters to his home in hope of pissing them off, by announcing the betrothal between Elaena Glenmore and his son Gryff (or some other son of his), regardless whether you managed to convince Elaena in the second episode, due to the fact that the Whitehills now has claimed all the Ironwood for themselves (removing the option for House Forrester to make a bargain). This may perhaps not work if you "got the assistance" from the Tyrells, but if Ramsey is present, he will be there to confirm it and to make it official no matter what, perhaps the wedding will take place right there and then to really rub it in.

• I doubt that will happen , elaena and her house don't like the whitehills at all , also Rodrick said he would give elaena's father half of the ironwood forest when they DEFEATE the whitehills

WardenKing posted: »

I believe Ludd has invited the Forresters to his home in hope of pissing them off, by announcing the betrothal between Elaena Glenmore and h

• Do not think it matters whether they like the Whitehills or not, if they are to stay on good terms with the Boltons, then they better not put themselves at risk by allying themselves with the Forresters, cause the way things are heading now, war between the Forresters and the Whitehills are almost a certainty.

Also there is no certainty that they ever will defeat the Whitehills, especially with them being backed by the Boltons. It is better to make a deal with the Whitehills without causing more trouble for themselves, and if Ramsey "insist", I doubt they can turn it down.

I do not like it either, but sometimes necessity triumph personal desires.

HelloMyLord posted: »

I doubt that will happen , elaena and her house don't like the whitehills at all , also Rodrick said he would give elaena's father half of the ironwood forest when they DEFEATE the whitehills

• I dunno, but if we dont get some fooking bread and salt, i will flip my shit!

Alt text

• I will to that will be the last straw

I dunno, but if we dont get some fooking bread and salt, i will flip my shit!

• edited May 2015

Frey pies ! :D

I saw that picture five times and I just realized that

Churned posted: »

A nice dinner party... yeah...

• The guy on the right... "Kill the Starks? Nah, I'll just play this drum."

• Ramsay would have an excuse to kill the Whitehills for treason so I highly doubt it.

WardenKing posted: »

Do not think it matters whether they like the Whitehills or not, if they are to stay on good terms with the Boltons, then they better not pu

• Fun Fact: the drum guy is actually an semi easter egg. He is the drummer from the band Coldplay, Will Champion

The guy on the right... "Kill the Starks? Nah, I'll just play this drum."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.