Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• POOGS

POOGS YOU'RE MY HERO

Poogers555 posted: »

I found em buddy boy, Ill upload them soon. I also found another super perfect Rhyiona line ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Sorry, we already pledged our alliance to Firefox. :(

armis37 posted: »

We need to stage a tribute for IE somehow xD How about Rhyiona pledging their undying love to it?

• Even I'm a little confused.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I didn't expect that.

• edited May 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Roboboy doh

• I think I missed it xD Didn't you just say you were Chrome generation? :)

Sorry, we already pledged our alliance to Firefox.

• Actual evidence of Fiona checking out his body.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Roboboy doh

• well not really

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm so in love with you right now! well not really but you're really awesome!

• I'm so in love with you right now! well not really but you're really awesome!

I found em buddy boy, Ill upload them soon. I also found another super perfect Rhyiona line ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• For me, personally. :P But on my tablet I do use Firefox.

I think I missed it xD Didn't you just say you were Chrome generation?

• Oh don't cry! I didn't mean..

Alt text

well not really

• edited May 2015

Praise the holy daughter!

(I thought she'd sound more robotic :D)

@ABigBadWolf Praise Gortys http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Eg0dXW9eig

• "Roboboeh" ;D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Roboboy doh

• edited May 2015

I'm sorry but the whole thing sounds even more like an innuendo with these.

"Are you nervous?"

Rhys caring about the bae.

OK, last one, some lines from Gortys' "creation" http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kKQDSgf648

• OK, last one, some lines from Gortys' "creation"

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kKQDSgf648

• I like the voice but not sure if I like it being so monotone.

@ABigBadWolf Praise Gortys http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Eg0dXW9eig

• I like Firefox too, it serves me well on this tablet. :)

I noticed your thread has been quiet lately, people busy?

Firefox isn't bad I used it for a long time, but I guess Chrome is just taking over everyone these days Just a random thought... I spent more time here, in Rhyiona thread, chatting with you than I did in Rhysha thread xD

• Firefox isn't bad :) I used it for a long time, but I guess Chrome is just taking over everyone these days :)

Just a random thought... I spent more time here, in Rhyiona thread, chatting with you than I did in Rhysha thread xD

For me, personally. :P But on my tablet I do use Firefox.

• Well, it has ~15 posts a day. Some guys are still creating art and such, but we don't have much left. I mean, without Ep. 3, we have limited options of what to post :)

I like Firefox too, it serves me well on this tablet. I noticed your thread has been quiet lately, people busy?

• That's true, everyone's running low on supplies already. Telltale really needs to feed us. Content would help, :P

Well, it has ~15 posts a day. Some guys are still creating art and such, but we don't have much left. I mean, without Ep. 3, we have limited options of what to post

• Yeah, like how the achievement was originally

"Congrats you're a parent!" to "The Miracles of Atlas Engineering" which is obviously a pun off of "The Miracles of Childbirth" ;3

I'm sorry but the whole thing sounds even more like an innuendo with these. "Are you nervous?" Rhys caring about the bae.

• Woooow, Telltale wasn't playing around with this one.

"Are you ready?"

Rhys... :^)

Also we now know what technically a robot would call its parents. Technicians eh? :P

Yeah, like how the achievement was originally "Congrats you're a parent!" to "The Miracles of Atlas Engineering" which is obviously a pun off of "The Miracles of Childbirth" ;3

• So no "Mama" and "Papa" then.. ;(

Woooow, Telltale wasn't playing around with this one. "Are you ready?" Rhys... :^) Also we now know what technically a robot would call its parents. Technicians eh? :P

• You heard the man Telltale - get it done! ;)

That's true, everyone's running low on supplies already. Telltale really needs to feed us. Content would help, :P

• And fast, not another four months!

You heard the man Telltale - get it done!

• Maybe she wasn't programmed that way. :( Just wait till she feels family love for the first time.

So no "Mama" and "Papa" then.. ;(

• Maybe Telltale will make Gortys call them parents instead and maybe a little more, upbeat I guess.

Also, I think I need Fiona to call Rhys Roboboy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Woooow, Telltale wasn't playing around with this one. "Are you ready?" Rhys... :^) Also we now know what technically a robot would call its parents. Technicians eh? :P

• Actually there was a few more lines revolving Gortys being traded off, which will probably lead into episode 3's intro credits, but before that, during a trade off of Gotrys for Sasha and Vaughn, Fiona can take Rhys off to the side and Tell him her plan <3

Gortys calling them technicians and Rhys having the option to say "The correct term is parents". Fiona is speechless. Make it happen, Telltale.

• Gortys calling them technicians and Rhys having the option to say "The correct term is parents". Fiona is speechless.

Make it happen, Telltale.

Maybe Telltale will make Gortys call them parents instead and maybe a little more, upbeat I guess. Also, I think I need Fiona to call Rhys Roboboy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Go 4 it!

I would so join :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

We should start a new thread XD see how many shippers will join X3

• I swear, if the next GoT episode comes out before the 3rd TftB episode...

Telltale...

Alt text

And fast, not another four months!

• The recent ones are Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. They're worth it, imo, but XY were better overall, I think.

Quiff posted: »

Well certainly when I was little, but that was a while ago. But In the more recent years I've stared playing the newer games e.g Black and white, X and Y. Though I haven't had the time to buy Ruby or Sapphire yet.

• Well certainly when I was little, but that was a while ago.

But In the more recent years I've stared playing the newer games e.g Black and white, X and Y. Though I haven't had the time to buy Ruby or Sapphire yet.

Have you played all of them?

• Fiona finding a way of keeping her whole family intact?

I like this. :^)

• edited May 2015

I know bro ;__;

I try to numb the pain by watching trash anime but it just doesn't seem to work...

Well, we've been getting our daily dose of Rhyiona and the episode still isn't here.

• I'm so in love with you right now!

• Oh yeah, and based on what the voice clips on what Fiona does, Rhys and Fiona will be getting close...

Alt text

Fiona finding a way of keeping her whole family intact? I like this. :^)

• I don't even have my usual anime to entertain me.

Bleach bores me, Soul Eater is over, Naruto sucked, Fairy Tail is boring me and SnK is monthly.

Quiff posted: »

I know bro ;__; I try to numb the pain by watching trash anime but it just doesn't seem to work...

• Alt text

Gortys calling them technicians and Rhys having the option to say "The correct term is parents". Fiona is speechless. Make it happen, Telltale.

• Oh I'm serious alright, just watch me while I destroy you like this!

Alt text

Bitch please!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.