Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Yes. What the hell, Carley. ._.

• Here, Ill let you guys know this if you didnt but, there was unused audio of Sasha letting Rhys use the Atlas Silver, but only if you let her use the stun baton

• You do amazing work Carley, keep it up.

Rhys is a PLAYA!

• Poogs, you can always join us.

Rhysha is like the forbidden apple: one bite and you're one of us.

Poogers555 posted: »

Here, Ill let you guys know this if you didnt but, there was unused audio of Sasha letting Rhys use the Atlas Silver, but only if you let her use the stun baton

• No way man, I found way better and cooler Rhyiona ones

Poogs, you can always join us. Rhysha is like the forbidden apple: one bite and you're one of us.

• Alt text

No way man, I found way better and cooler Rhyiona ones

• Oh my, Rhys with a gun. I bet he'd hurt himself with it. :D

Here, Ill let you guys know this if you didnt but, there was unused audio of Sasha letting Rhys use the Atlas Silver, but only if you let her use the stun baton

• Yeah it seems like somehting Sasha would do

Fun fact; Moxxi is actually dead in this picture. Sasha suffocated her with her brown, braided locks to stop her from being any sort of competition for Rhys Wow. Maybe that wasn't such a fun fact afterall..... Yikes....

• I can actually picture that

Oh my, Rhys with a gun. I bet he'd hurt himself with it.

• edited May 2015

Did more stuff because why not.Rhys make some sushi for Sasha, had to use glasses because his face is so blank without faceposing

Alt text
    Made using SFM/Photoshop

my gallery

• Eating something Rhys makes tell me about taking risks...awesome work too

Did more stuff because why not.Rhys make some sushi for Sasha, had to use glasses because his face is so blank without faceposing Made using SFM/Photoshop my gallery

• He'd be like Cotter with crossbow.

"Where's the safety on this thin- OH MY GOD, MY LEG!"

Leluch123 posted: »

I can actually picture that

• Great work, as always! :P

Alt text

Did more stuff because why not.Rhys make some sushi for Sasha, had to use glasses because his face is so blank without faceposing Made using SFM/Photoshop my gallery

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

That would be hilarious, more so if Sasha loaded her gun with rubber bullets just in case, Then she would be laughing at his misfortune but later she would teach him how to properly use it ;)

Edit: Actually that would be an awesome pic, think you can do it @WeMissYouCarley you know Sasha teaching Rhys how to aim, you know what I mean( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He'd be like Cotter with crossbow. "Where's the safety on this thin- OH MY GOD, MY LEG!"

• Haha, imagine the scene where Lee teaches Clementine how to shoot, except this time it's with Sasha and Rhys. :D

That would be hilarious, more so if Sasha loaded her gun with rubber bullets just in case, Then she would be laughing at his misfortune but

• Yeah that would be awesome.

Haha, imagine the scene where Lee teaches Clementine how to shoot, except this time it's with Sasha and Rhys.

• stamps down seal of approval

• Wow guys what is happening? Is anyone still alive?

• Sorry but i don't have any ideas to draw something.

And i just download 4 seasons of Stargate SG1 who was my childhood serie :')

Wow guys what is happening? Is anyone still alive?

• Hmm that's problematic...I think I migh be able to come up with something today for you to draw

GrumpyDof posted: »

Sorry but i don't have any ideas to draw something. And i just download 4 seasons of Stargate SG1 who was my childhood serie :')

• Quietly waiting for episode 3

Wow guys what is happening? Is anyone still alive?

• So we reached that level already? Sigh but guess it's give we don't have the ability to speak about the same over and over again

Quietly waiting for episode 3

• I need my fix. It has been 2 months already.

cries

So we reached that level already? Sigh but guess it's give we don't have the ability to speak about the same over and over again

• I know what you mean it's getting more hard to bear with that...I thinkthat wait will be almost as long as previous one

I need my fix. It has been 2 months already. cries

• That would mean there's still 1.5 month to go.

Alt text

But nah, Job already tweeted that he played the episode, so I think we'll get it in 2-3 weeks. (because GoT will apearently come out before TftB... again...)

I know what you mean it's getting more hard to bear with that...I thinkthat wait will be almost as long as previous one

• Don't remind me it's so pissing off, but I hope we'll see it in may still or very early june becasue it's really getting ridiculous, at least LiS is keeping it's promise so two more days to new chapter and also WITCHER 3!

That would mean there's still 1.5 month to go. But nah, Job already tweeted that he played the episode, so I think we'll get it in 2-3 weeks. (because GoT will apearently come out before TftB... again...)

• Yeah, but then again LiS developers are working ahead so it can fit their schedule whereas Telltale are working from the scratch when they finish the episode.

I tried playing Witcher 2, but idk, I just didn't enjoy it as much and eventually stopped playing. I plan to return to it though, but right now I have GTA 5 to keep me occupied. :D

Don't remind me it's so pissing off, but I hope we'll see it in may still or very early june becasue it's really getting ridiculous, at least LiS is keeping it's promise so two more days to new chapter and also WITCHER 3!

• Maybe TT should take a page from the LiS's developers book.
    Also I loved the Witcher from the very first game( I also read all books) but guess in my case it's also patriotic love for our prized gem XD

Yeah, but then again LiS developers are working ahead so it can fit their schedule whereas Telltale are working from the scratch when they f

• Well this thread is about quality after all ;)

So we reached that level already? Sigh but guess it's give we don't have the ability to speak about the same over and over again

• Telltale's system has some advantages though. Remember the LiS leak?
    Imagine the same happening with TTG

shivers

I'd have to evacuate from the forums if that was the case.

Haha, I get the patriotic love, it's probably why I like Mafia game so much. :-D And (probably) next year will come out Kingdom Come: Deliverance, another Czech game, so I'm looking forward to it. (plus it looks awesome) :-P

Maybe TT should take a page from the LiS's developers book. Also I loved the Witcher from the very first game( I also read all books) but guess in my case it's also patriotic love for our prized gem XD

• I know I saw the footage from it I just hope they won't screw it up, same goes for Witcher...but I guess the developers from our part of europe must make good game because frankly one misfire and they have to close the studio.

Telltale's system has some advantages though. Remember the LiS leak? Imagine the same happening with TTG shivers I'd have to evacuate

• Well said Grumpy, I wrote my idea for a comic on your priv.

Well this thread is about quality after all

• Yeah, I hope so too. But so far it looks great. :) And pls, have you seen the reviews for Witcher? Most of them are 9 or 10 out of 10, so I wouldn't worry about that. :P

I know I saw the footage from it I just hope they won't screw it up, same goes for Witcher...but I guess the developers from our part of europe must make good game because frankly one misfire and they have to close the studio.

• Well true it seems like my country might finally produce the game of the year but the recent fails of the gaming industry makes me rather sceptical about most stuff. So currently i'm hoping for the best before i gry into hype

Yeah, I hope so too. But so far it looks great. And pls, have you seen the reviews for Witcher? Most of them are 9 or 10 out of 10, so I wouldn't worry about that. :P

• edited May 2015

@Pipas i have a job for you. Could you do a post with everyone in the Rhysha thread? For the future, if we need to rally everybody.

It would be great if you do something with our "position" in the family :)

Don't worry about the graphics, this will be my job.

• By position, you mean ranks? Because if so, we need to establish what are we exactly. A royal house? Mafia family? Or just random Pandorans? Throw some ideas at me, guys! :D

@Pipas i have a job for you. Could you do a post with everyone in the Rhysha thread? For the future, if we need to rally everybody. It wo

• Once episode 3 releases the forums will be up and at it again, then after about a week or two slow down again.

• I ship Rhysha and I would like to join the Rhysha army! (I may look like a forum noob but I know whats goin on around here ^_^)

• All who ship Rhysha are accepted! Welcome aboard, bigdogg! :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I ship Rhysha and I would like to join the Rhysha army! (I may look like a forum noob but I know whats goin on around here ^_^)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.