Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I put your sentence through the bad translator, this is what I got:

"Wouldn't be surprised if(Molly), new sources of revenue."

And this one:

"You will be amazed with Fiona Shaw hot."

Wtf?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I wonder if "horny Fiona" is gonna make an appearance again.

• How about Gortys shirt? :3 I mean, I can try to draw Rhyiona shirt too but I'm not sure if I'm confident enough about my skills..

Eryka posted: »

I hope someone will help, because Rhyiona is Love Rhyiona is Life

• I want someone to do it

Alt text

But I want someone to do it (cauz' a Rhyiona shirt gotta be perfect(you don't want to see how I can draw, you don't want))

• Is that a yes?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nohuhhuh posted: »

well I know which word I have to use to get that..

• Fiona Shaw hot?

Sounds like drunk Rhys typing.

Quiff posted: »

I put your sentence through the bad translator, this is what I got: "Wouldn't be surprised if(Molly), new sources of revenue." And this one: "You will be amazed with Fiona Shaw hot." Wtf?

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can´t wait.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) maybeeee

• edited May 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) maybeeee

Is that a yes? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• okayyyy...interesting, interesting..

I put your sentence through the bad translator, this is what I got: "Wouldn't be surprised if(Molly), new sources of revenue." And this one: "You will be amazed with Fiona Shaw hot." Wtf?

• Oh yeah, based on some other unused lines, it looked like you could either

-Convince Sasha to let you drive

-Kick her out

-or let her drive, because there was lines of her boosting through and killing the Rakk Hive

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Can we just let the man with the damn robot eye take the wheel!?" Best line! XD And omg it really sounds like Rhys had to fight to get the wheel off Sasha. Sasha: I know what I'm doing!

• "Can we just let the man with the damn robot eye take the wheel!?"

Best line! XD And omg it really sounds like Rhys had to fight to get the wheel off Sasha.

Sasha: I know what I'm doing!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

@XDJulieXD So it looks like originally Sasha would refuse to give Rhys the Caravan... http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ClT1vGmxIG

• I apologize for not being more active and for not writing some fan fiction for you guys to enjoy. :(

• edited May 2015

Okay this is gonna make you either laugh or melt your brain. Maybe both. Well at least I had some fun.
    And once again, this was made with Google translator so it's supposed to be shitty.

Not so beautiful death scene

The anguished cry echoed through the air. Fiona was not able to budge, so shocking sight in front of her waiting for her reaction. Rhys looked pale for a moment, then he moved his gaze robot hand. Or, well, at least until it had been a robot hand but now hand there was only blood seeping pit. In the same Rhys fell to the ground and Fiona ran up to him crying in distress. Not so far away glanced skag which hung a robot hand with a bloody mouth.

Rhys: Damn, do I have to go now? Only when we started to have fun ..

Fiona: Do not say that! My dear, stand still a moment, I'll get you some help ..

Rhys: Oh, do nothing. Let's enjoy this moment even when you can.

Fiona: Are you now quite sure? It may be that I would ..

Rhys: shh now! I have a lot of things! Unlike in the movies I'm going to tell you everything before I die.

Fiona was amused. Even in the middle of the death of Rhys was supposed to be so silly. However, she decided to forget about the rationality of a moment and listen to the silly man. No, her silly husband.

Rhys: ... and so I wanted to come up with something great, something with I would leave a mark on this world! Did you know that someone who invented the paper clip, such a one small thingy you know it, then someone made millions, imagine!

Fiona: You would have liked to come up with a paper clip?

Rhys: Well I do not, of course, but something you know something ..

Fiona felt a strange feeling growing inside her. She was not sure whether it was a tremendous fear of losing Rhys or the immense love she felt for this item. In any case, the feeling weird.

Rhys: ... hey look, look at me. I would like to ask you before I die that' what will you miss me?

Fiona was taken aback by the question. It was strange to talk so calmly matters when one did death next to her. However, Fiona decided to answer the question truthfully. The feeling in his stomach grew stronger again.

Fiona: Your shit sense of humor I will miss.

Rhys: It's not shit! Grief face.

Fiona: Yes, you have.

Rhys: None.

Fiona: Yes.

Rhys: Well, little it is yes.

Fiona repented of her words because Rhys looked so hurt. Soon, however, Rhys started to search the rest of the hand out of his pocket. Rhys took out a piece of paper.

Rhys: I wrote you a poem to listen:
    Thou art all to me, I shout again
    and when you hear it!
    And my hug you are looking for in the dark!
    I do not let anything to you, except for the whole of the heart
    as long as you want me to, I stay here.
    I left you, you left off. Good like this.

Fiona: That didn't rhyme.

Rhys: Finnish it rhymes.

Fiona: Share.

After a while they just stared at each other and began Fiona's feeling be impatient. And she knew exactly where it came from. she was horny. Just fucking horny. In spite of their lusts, she decided now to listen to what Rhys had in mind next.

Rhys: I guess I did not die at all today. Hand no longer bleed and is pretty good. Would you get me a glass of honey water?

Fiona kicked Rhys painfully to the side.

Out of stock.

• Or like where did Molly come from?

Fiona Shaw hot? Sounds like drunk Rhys typing.

• Ikr?

okayyyy...interesting, interesting..

• No that's okay, you do what you feel you have time for :)

I apologize for not being more active and for not writing some fan fiction for you guys to enjoy.

• HELP ARRIVED FASTER THAN SONIC

Alt text

I hope someone will help, because Rhyiona is Love Rhyiona is Life

• edited May 2015

Alt text

• If I remember right on a live play IGN did, Troy Baker mentioned they had to do a lot of recordings for that sequence, seems like it took a while to get to what the final version became o.o

Oh yeah, based on some other unused lines, it looked like you could either -Convince Sasha to let you drive -Kick her out -or let her drive, because there was lines of her boosting through and killing the Rakk Hive

• I had to join the 69 club ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Once again!

• edited May 2015

And she knew exactly where it came from. she was horny. Just fucking horny.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The saddest of moments... Rhys almost dies, he still gets kicked, Rhys writes a poem, he still gets kicked, Rhys does nothing, he still gets kicked. Fiona the new tsundere.

Okay this is gonna make you either laugh or melt your brain. Maybe both. Well at least I had some fun. And once again, this was made with G

• edited May 2015

Is that your handwriting? If so, that's some God-tier handwriting.

• thanks! Well I usually write in cursive letters (as seen in previous fanart), but when I post stuff like this, it has to be uppercase letters 'cause it's Rhyiona after all

Green613 posted: »

Is that your handwriting? If so, that's some God-tier handwriting.

• edited May 2015

No, her silly husband.

This line almost made me cry.

Just fucking horny.

...:^)

Okay this is gonna make you either laugh or melt your brain. Maybe both. Well at least I had some fun. And once again, this was made with G

• She was tired of being neglected in TWD and came to TftB?

Or like where did Molly come from?

• poor Rhys is poor.

Tsundere Fiona is Tsundere.

ugh, my head hurts when I read my fanfiction. So much nonsense and typos...Next time I will change it a little more understandable before posting

XDJulieXD posted: »

And she knew exactly where it came from. she was horny. Just fucking horny. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The saddest of moments... Rhys almost die

• Take your time, Dave!

I apologize for not being more active and for not writing some fan fiction for you guys to enjoy.

• Oh yeah, theres a ton of lines from the Carvan chase. The best that they cut were.

Rhys: YOU'RE NOT HELPING!

Sasha: WHY ARE WE YELLING?!

Fiona: I DONT KNOW!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

If I remember right on a live play IGN did, Troy Baker mentioned they had to do a lot of recordings for that sequence, seems like it took a while to get to what the final version became o.o

• Just more proof Rhyiona is canon as hell.

• She was not sure whether it was a tremendous fear of losing Rhys or the immense love she felt for this item.

This is my favorite part because I want to know what item Fiona is referring to :D

No, her silly husband. This line almost made me cry. Just fucking horny. ...:^)

• Alt text

Just more proof Rhyiona is canon as hell.

• This is beautiful.

XDJulieXD posted: »

HELP ARRIVED FASTER THAN SONIC

• Miiiight post another fanfic tonight if I can.

I've been spamming them these last few days. ;P

• I thank you <3

Alt text

This is beautiful.

• Oh noo :( Well maybe Rhys is her favorite item. <3

Apparently,Rhys is an object.

• Apparently,Rhys is an object. :(

She was not sure whether it was a tremendous fear of losing Rhys or the immense love she felt for this item. This is my favorite part because I want to know what item Fiona is referring to

• Of course he is.

Money and her hats are close runner ups though. :P

Oh noo Well maybe Rhys is her favorite item.

• edited May 2015

Jesus Christ, I found old Fiona and Rhys clips in Episode 1 files. This is the strangest, most wonderful, weirdest thing I think I have ever heard. Strangely, this is the only line I can find of Old Rhys so far, but theres also alot of Old Fiona lines. Really happy they changed his voice, anyway, Im not saying confirmed but, yeah.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uon4gv2BK5

• Acctualy I found some more Old Rhys voices, I might upload them.

Jesus Christ, I found old Fiona and Rhys clips in Episode 1 files. This is the strangest, most wonderful, weirdest thing I think I have ever

Sign in to comment in this discussion.