Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited May 2015

When you check the image URL it takes you to a google search. Try uploading the gif you wanna post on imgur and then copy the URL. :)

whoops

• I used to skip school when we had to present something in front of everyone.

Yeah me too, v_v

ABigBadWolf posted: »

considering I hate public speaking Story of my life. I used to skip school when we had to present something in front of everyone.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Wow, 2 months. Where to start where to start, I guess I'll read off a few of the things we've achieved in the last month. -100 pages -

• Welcome friend, and it isn't necessary to know us at all, we'll get to know you over time ;]

Hell, I don't think I even knew 75% of the members when they first joined up :P

Is it cool if I join the thread? Or do you have to know each other? Oh my I'm so confused, I just came by this thread and it was making laugh and yeah ┐(◕﹏◕)┌

• Whoops, fixed :P

And thanks, I just put this one together when I woke up, took like 30 minutes but I like how it came out. If there's one thing I learned from this thread, it's that I'm pretty good at making speeches which is weird considering I hate public speaking :P

59 members, Green, we just got a new one right now. EDIT: Also, great speech once again. We´ve come really far.

• let's pray it works
    Alt text

When you check the image URL it takes you to a google search. Try uploading the gif you wanna post on imgur and then copy the URL.

• It works!

let's pray it works

• Thanks Green, such a wonderful speech!

And I can't help telling that this is the warmest, the funniest, the best thread of all with so many many wonderful people.

Alt text

Wow, 2 months. Where to start where to start, I guess I'll read off a few of the things we've achieved in the last month. -100 pages -

• TO ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWESOME FANART!!! CHEERRSSS!!! AND:

Alt text

• edited May 2015

I hate that schools never take into account how students feel. Not everyone has the same type of personality but that doesn´t matter to anyone, does it? Not to them, it doesn´t.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Wow I wished I had done that (but the teacher won't rest until everyone does it), i remember I had an anxiety attack and was stuttering during presentation. My teacher screamed at me..It wasn't helping at all

• Great speech! I love this thread so much

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Wow I wished I had done that (but the teacher won't rest until everyone does it), i remember I had an anxiety attack and was stuttering during presentation. My teacher screamed at me..It wasn't helping at all

I used to skip school when we had to present something in front of everyone. Yeah me too, v_v

• Alt text

Welcome friend, and it isn't necessary to know us at all, we'll get to know you over time ;] Hell, I don't think I even knew 75% of the members when they first joined up :P

• Aww, that must have been awful, what an ass of a teacher :/

• Of course, it's a pleasure to do speeches for you guys ^-^

buntingsir posted: »

Thanks Green, such a wonderful speech! And I can't help telling that this is the warmest, the funniest, the best thread of all with so many many wonderful people.

• Aw, you poor kid D:

• edited May 2015

This is so touching! T.T I love this thread so much! ( and forum too) I'm so lucky to have an opportunity to draw my stuff here and see that people actually enjoy them. And thank you Poogs for those amazing voice clips you have posted! And thank you ABigBadWolf for your speedy commenting skills and fanfictions! Thank you Quiff for being a Swede! Thank you Klemmy-klu, buntingsir and Julie and tessie for great fan art! And thank all of you who made this thread so great!

• Alt text

Happy 2 months, everyone!

• I HATE teachers that do that! Like seriously, you see the kid is shyer, you don't have to smack screams into his face and then mock him in front of everyone! I had teachers like that, gladly I'm very close to finishing highschool and be done with everything ... for a while.

• <3 Sooo much love <3

Alt text(I really love this guy X3)

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is so touching! T.T I love this thread so much! ( and forum too) I'm so lucky to have an opportunity to draw my stuff here and see that

• Thank you too!

Alt text

This is so touching! T.T I love this thread so much! ( and forum too) I'm so lucky to have an opportunity to draw my stuff here and see that

• for your speedy commenting skills

Alt text

• We love you too! <3<3<3

XDJulieXD posted: »

TO ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWESOME FANART!!! CHEERRSSS!!! AND:

• edited May 2015

Thank you too for the amazing art you post, please keep it up, we all love your work ^-^

• Yeah, and what's annoying is the fact that my classmates from primary school were all like "She's been like that ever since primary school" and I even overheard one of them said "Ugh, she didn't even change I thought she was more open" ,and the teacher said to me "you're not 12 years old anymore you're 13!!" (my first year in Highschool that time actually) OTL

Aww, that must have been awful, what an ass of a teacher

• Happy birthday to us!

Alt text

Happy birthday to us!

• Thanks, and I love this thread so much too

Alt text

Great speech! I love this thread so much

• IKR!!

I hate that schools never take into account how students feel. Not everyone has the same type of personality but that doesn´t matter to anyone, does it? Not to them, it doesn´t.

• Alt text

We love you too! <3<3

• Hugs for everyone!

Alt text

Everyone here is amazing.

• Here´s to another month of Rhyiona and overall greatness.

MichaelBP posted: »

Happy birthday to us!

• Alt text

Here´s to another month of Rhyiona and overall greatness.

• Everyone here is amazing.

Alt text

• That speech you made was so awesome ^_^

• wolf b like

Alt text

for your speedy commenting skills

• "Ugh, she didn't even change I thought she was more open" ,and the teacher said to me "you're not 12 years old anymore you're 13!!"

Wow, what jerks. I hope things have gotten better for you though ^-^

Yeah, and what's annoying is the fact that my classmates from primary school were all like "She's been like that ever since primary school"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.