Gared becomes a Wildling CONFIRMED!

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Remember this this thread? https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94594/gared-becomes-a-wildling/p1

It's confirmed people!
I predicted that Gared would become a Wildling beforehand.

Look at this screenshot.
Alt text

Now, people are saying that it just confirms that Gared will run into a Wildling girl with a Spear.

But what about Cotter? is Gared going to leave Cotter and find the North grove alone? No, not even.
(Also, I apologize for my Swearing and whatnot. I was just trying to make a point.)

Also, what do you think Gared will do running around with Night's Watch uniform? exactly.

Cotter also says it to Gared's face that he is a Wildling. That girl in the picture can be Cotter's Sister.
Come on, everyone. Filling the section with hate isn't going to exactly make me feel any worse.

And even Duncan points out that the god damn North grove is beyond the wall. Make sure you give Gared good luck walking around with no Cloak.

Comments

• This doesn't "fucking confirm" anything, lol

It's just a wildling pointing a spear at Gared.

• edited May 2015

You think a Wildling is gonna kill Gared like that? Telltale won't just kill Gared off so easily.
    And think about it, Gared has no where to go. And Cotter has to return back home to safety.

The plot still needs Gared to go to the North grove, and that is by going beyond the wall.

Use your brain for once man.

Green613 posted: »

This doesn't "fucking confirm" anything, lol It's just a wildling pointing a spear at Gared.

• This doesnt confirm hes a wildling

• It's confirmed that Gared runs into a Wildling.

• edited May 2015

Then where do you think Gared will have to go?

Poogers555 posted: »

This doesnt confirm hes a wildling

• edited May 2015

Did you even read my replies to these people there?
    Come on, seriously.

(Also, forgive my swearing. I just saw this picture and I became hyped.)

You should turn it down with the swearing a bit there. If anything, this confirms that Gared will be threatened by a wildling girl.

• edited May 2015

Yes, but with Cotter alongside him. He travels far from Castle black and into the Wildling camps to become a Wildling.
    The girl is on alert because she saw a Man in a Night's watch garb. But Cotter will tell the Girl that Gared is with him.
    All this is starting to make sense. The North grove, Beyond the Wall, Cotter is a Wildling, breaking the Vow, Trial, and escaping
    If you piece all of these together, it starts to make COMPLETE sense that Gared is becoming a Wildling.
    I mean, Gared has no where to go. And if he keeps traveling he would be hunted down or taken by Guards or Night's Watchmen.
    Or he could die from starvation and hydration. But Telltale doesn't want to waste the plot by small shit like that.

Skiba7671 posted: »

It's confirmed that Gared runs into a Wildling.

• edited May 2015

You should turn it down with the swearing a bit there. If anything, this confirms that Gared will be threatened by a wildling girl.

• That's exactly what it confirms and nothing else.

• uh, to his grave

Then where do you think Gared will have to go?

• edited May 2015

Aggressive?

I'll admit, I was swearing alot like a sailor.
    but, there are more than 2 replies saying that "It's just a girl pointing a spear at Gared!"

No, It's not. Cotter is a Wildling, Gared will have to find safety. Cotter will convince Gared to be a Wildling. And BOOM.

I mean, Gared is the most one that changed outfits this season.

1. Squire outfit.

2. Night's Watch outfit.

3. Wildling outfit.

• Stop being a cocktopus. And you're not even strictly right in saying that it's confirmed. Gared could follow Jon Snow's example and eventually go back to the Watch.

• Anything but this. Not another Jon Snow.

• edited May 2015

I respect that you don't think Gared will become a Wildling.
    But just bear with me. And look at these replies.

It makes alot of sense, please take your time and read it.

And if Gared doesn't become a Wildling in this episode then everyone in the forums can throw any kind of insults at me.
    But IF GARED DOES become a Wildling. Then thank god my theory was correct.

(Cocktopus? is that supposed to be an insult?)

ranger563 posted: »

Stop being a cocktopus. And you're not even strictly right in saying that it's confirmed. Gared could follow Jon Snow's example and eventually go back to the Watch.

• Except Gared broke his vows, so he will be executed

I respect that you don't think Gared will become a Wildling. But just bear with me. And look at these replies. It makes alot of sense, p

• That..didn't make sense.
    But okay.

Poogers555 posted: »

uh, to his grave

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yu no it bby

fallandir posted: »

Anything but this. Not another Jon Snow.

• Look, maybe I am acting abit childish.
    But let's not fight it out.
    Let's just wait until this Episode comes out, and then we can talk.

You think a Wildling is gonna kill Gared like that? No, but Gared has Cotter and maybe even Finn, they could easily kill the one wil

• You think a Wildling is gonna kill Gared like that?

No, but Gared has Cotter and maybe even Finn, they could easily kill the one wildling if she thinks Gared is the only one there.

Use your brain for once man.

The hell is that supposed to mean?

You think a Wildling is gonna kill Gared like that? Telltale won't just kill Gared off so easily. And think about it, Gared has no where to

• But let's not fight it out

Ok sure, back off once you start saying I can't use my brain. Don't start shit if you can't continue it.

Look, maybe I am acting abit childish. But let's not fight it out. Let's just wait until this Episode comes out, and then we can talk.

• edited May 2015

Ehh, not quite.

But Gared is definitely going to escape somehow.

Except Gared broke his vows, so he will be executed

• Since when is "Use your brain for once" is an insult?
    I did not mean to use that as an insult in any way.

But let's not fight it out Ok sure, back off once you start saying I can't use my brain. Don't start shit if you can't continue it.

• Since when is "Use your brain for once" is an insult?

Do you even know what that statement implies? Of course it's an insult.

Since when is "Use your brain for once" is an insult? I did not mean to use that as an insult in any way.

• Im saying he can be killed. Or held by the Nights Watch to decide what to do with him, considering Britt was the one who attacked him

That..didn't make sense. But okay.

• edited May 2015

They mean there's a chance Gared could die.
    Although, I really like the idea of Gared becoming a wildling. He could get more allies in searching for the North Grove.

That..didn't make sense. But okay.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Joking aside, this doesn't really 'prove' anything...

And going on the aggressive isn't quite the correct way to help your argument.

• edited May 2015

But...Gared's just wearing his Night's Watch outfit in this picture...

Let's get another to compare.

Alt text

The corners of both shirts match. Pointed. They both have that little thing around their necks, too.

Aggressive? I'll admit, I was swearing alot like a sailor. but, there are more than 2 replies saying that "It's just a girl pointing a s

• I don't think Gared will die. If he does die, then no one else can search for the North grove.
    And then it will mess up the entire plot of this story.

Conduit42 posted: »

They mean there's a chance Gared could die. Although, I really like the idea of Gared becoming a wildling. He could get more allies in searching for the North Grove.

• Well, if you took that as an Insult. Then I am sorry.

Since when is "Use your brain for once" is an insult? Do you even know what that statement implies? Of course it's an insult.

• Oh hey, look. It's white-haired Ygritte.

• It doesn't confirm that he is a wildling. It confirms that he meets a wildling.

• MY EXACT REACTION xD

Enzayne posted: »

Oh hey, look. It's white-haired Ygritte.

• The only thing confirmed is that you get really sensitive when people disagree with you.

• I really don't want him to become one.

I'm also hoping this chick doesn't end up being his "Ygritte". That would just annoy me.

• It would show that our choices don't have too much affect, but that isn't really a secret. Maybe Gared is gonna get some action in the next couple of episodes. ;)

I really don't want him to become one. I'm also hoping this chick doesn't end up being his "Ygritte". That would just annoy me.

• It's either that though, or she'll betray him. So I guess I wouldn't mind the Ygritte route.

I really don't want him to become one. I'm also hoping this chick doesn't end up being his "Ygritte". That would just annoy me.

• I sincerely hope not.

It would show that our choices don't have too much affect, but that isn't really a secret. Maybe Gared is gonna get some action in the next couple of episodes.

• Except then he can't return, making his journey moot.

Conduit42 posted: »

They mean there's a chance Gared could die. Although, I really like the idea of Gared becoming a wildling. He could get more allies in searching for the North Grove.

• It doesn't confirm that he becomes a wildling, it only confirms you are a butt!

30 likes right now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.