Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Out of cat litter? Sun is too bright? Who knows?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's fine. :P Though I wonder why Grumpy is so angry. :P

• Too bad it's voiced by Ellie.

Poogers555 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Well, it looks like a new voice was chosen for Gortys like I said, so maybe now she will sound more lively and call them Mother and Father

• ErykaEryka Banned

Looks like GentleBigWolf's pokemon family?

Killah posted: »

They look like a family

• nohuhhuh posted: »

Out of cat litter? Sun is too bright? Who knows?

• Things! Boredom...

Alt text

It's so messy, I'm shame. But I just felt like posting it.

• Alt text

fiona blogging

• Yesssssss, so beautiful. ;____;

buntingsir posted: »

Things! Boredom... It's so messy, I'm shame. But I just felt like posting it.

• I've always wanted to write a fan fiction. But I'm a rubbish writer. So I lurk about as much as I can despite I hide out on my own fan made personlized forum writing other fan fictions of borderlands. But I'm suffering a writers block. Best way to resort from it? Art. hehe. Art yeah, I'm going to hell with this one.

• Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. ;_;

Though I feel like I could do better. sigh

Yesssssss, so beautiful. ;____;

• It´s amazing!

Normal feeling everyone gets, don´t let it bring you down. :)

Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. ;_; Though I feel like I could do better. sigh

• So pretty~

Alt text

• Yes, good job! uwu I just love your style <3

ಠ_ಠ You really like it?... Oh yeess, I'm so happy!

• ಠ_ಠ You really like it?...

Oh yeess, I'm so happy! :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

So pretty~

• ErykaEryka Banned

Beautifull 9246468383578392748492821793495839163573982634693826448472681049578310384757482929/1

• Oh my god, I have a style... So good to hear that, thank you so much! :)

And I love your style too!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Yes, good job! uwu I just love your style

• Good luck!

I'm going to hell with this one.

Alt text

RedHounds posted: »

I've always wanted to write a fan fiction. But I'm a rubbish writer. So I lurk about as much as I can despite I hide out on my own fan made

• Thanks a lot!

Eryka posted: »

Beautifull 9246468383578392748492821793495839163573982634693826448472681049578310384757482929/1

• Hot damn! (damn hot)

• wanted to write an ff about tftb too, but all I can write is dark stuff. I wanted it to end with the words "Just call me Rhys, honey breaks someones neck Handsome Rhys", and rhys becomes a maniac just like jack to become the leader of hyperion, but I guess this is a bit too dark :D

I've always wanted to write a fan fiction. But I'm a rubbish writer. So I lurk about as much as I can despite I hide out on my own fan made

• Out of stove just for you fine people!

Really glad you liked it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hot damn! (damn hot)

• Alt text
    Bonus as we all know Rhys is 420% leg. or something like that

MeatBicycle posted: »

teen Rhyiona

• edited May 2015

Riddle time

You, a monkey, a squirrel, and a bird are racing to the top of a coconut tree. Who will get the coconut first, you, the monkey, the squirrel, or the bird?

• teen Rhyiona :)
    Alt text

• You, because if you believe in Rhyiona, you will always succeed.

Green613 posted: »

Riddle time You, a monkey, a squirrel, and a bird are racing to the top of a coconut tree. Who will get the coconut first, you, the monkey, the squirrel, or the bird?

• This was inspirational.

• I sure like. And I'm not just saying this because it's a nice thing to do. I like that you don't draw these digitally, I like how sketchy and soft this looks, I like how cute they look together, I like you because you have drawn them so much lately. I prefer drawing silly stuff to cute stuff and I'm glad to see these cute dreamy pastel looking pictures from you.

Out of stove just for you fine people! Really glad you liked it!

• Actually, I have been drawing "handsome Rhys" a lot lately O_O

Dracu98 posted: »

wanted to write an ff about tftb too, but all I can write is dark stuff. I wanted it to end with the words "Just call me Rhys, honey breaks

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rhys legs grow everyday

• edited May 2015

You're so kind to me, thank you so much!

Alt text

Honestly I keep drawing them because of you guys, because I get so many good vibes from you everyday, it makes me stronger and happier! And I want to give something back to you too, I get inspiration and I want to share it, because it's so rewarding. Seriously I can't even find good words that can express all my appreciation!

And I'm so so happy, that you like all this stuff that I keep doing! It makes me do more and better :D

I sure like. And I'm not just saying this because it's a nice thing to do. I like that you don't draw these digitally, I like how sketchy an

• Huh, It made me think about this guy.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

You just summed up why I like this thread so much. And oh, you don't even know how much I appreciate you...I think you have replied to every single picture I have drawn here and that means so much to me. I don't expect that you or everybody comment my pictures but I appreciate it a lot if you do. ( I can't lie, it feels damn good!) Anyway, I have noticed that whenever I post something I keep thinking "I wonder how buntigsir is gonna react to this.." So yeah long story short.. you are kinda important to me...(Jesus did I just say that I don't even know this person! Why I always have to make it weird? Oh fuck it..)

Edit: Okay not every single picture but most of them! :P

You're so kind to me, thank you so much! Honestly I keep drawing them because of you guys, because I get so many good vibes from you

• edited May 2015

She´s curious.

Her brain tells her she probably shouldn´t care but she can´t push away the nagging words threatening to spill anyway. It´s her heart winning and she finds it odd. She´s always been the kind to put rationality above feelings and yet...

But it´s not unreasonable to ask. He´s asked her personal questions before. She´s just not sure why she herself wants to know.

But she does.

So she ends up approaching him when he´s using his hand as a form of entertainment and she peeks at whatever he´s watching. She expects him to turn it off but he doesn´t, only sparing her a quick glance before moving his eyes back to the screen. It´s a stupid film and she loses interest almost instantly -- almost, because it really looks like a romantic comedy and she wants to remember this to mock him for his sappy tastes later -- and prepares herself to sate her curiosity once and for all.

"Hey."

He doesn´t take his eyes from the screen when he replies and she knows she´ll have a field day with this later.

"Hey there."

She inhales sharply wondering how to pry without sounding too nosy. Her thoughts run rampant and she´s suddenly glad mind reading isn´t a thing before settling on a lame attempt at being subtle.

"Why the hell would you ever get a metal arm?"

Far from subtle; it snaps her out of her stupor, at least, and it´s enough to make him look at his arm with furrowed brows before completely turning his attention to her.

"Um, what?"

Fiona looks out the window and pretends to listen to the howling of the wind hoping it makes her seem less eager but Rhys pokes her arm impatiently -- she should´ve worn sleeves, she thinks, as the metal presses against her skin making her wince -- and she shoves his hand away a little less aggressively than she would have liked.

"I´m just curious on what happened to your arm. I mean... why did you...?"

A sigh escapes his mouth and she can´t help but feel her curiosity rise even more. He runs a hand through his hair despite every single strand being in place and she resists the urge to dishevel it. Finally, he clicks his tongue and dignifies her with a response.

"Because I´m an idiot."

It´s not the response she expects but it´s not one she can entirely disagree with, either. The minutes carry on for a while and he doesn´t keep going so she copies him and pokes him arm back, not quite having the same effect, but her nail definitely leaving a mark even through his shirt.

"Ouch, cut it out, will you?"

"You´re gonna leave it at that? I already knew that."

If he´s offended at the implication he doesn´t let it show and instead he raises an eyebrow and smirks in a way that makes her cheeks get a slight pink tint and she curses herself. She doesn´t back off.

"Oh, is Fiona interested in my life? Of all people? I´m honoured."

She slaps his arm lightly and she knows it probably doesn´t hurt; the metal seems cold and unfeeling but she doesn´t want to break it. He´s always been very careful with that arm. His flirtacious expression leaves but the colour in her cheeks doesn´t quite offer her the same luck and he´s back to darting his eyes between her and his hand.

"Okay, fine. I got it because I´m a greedy bastard." She crosses her arms and he seems to get the message. "I took my arm off because I figured a cybernetic replacement would help me advance in my career back at Helios."

She jolts at the information, the jarring information sinking in and she can´t help the judgemental tone she has when she almost yells at him.

"You took your arm off voluntarily just so you could get promoted?!"

He´s already ashamed and there´s no need for this but he just looks down at his lap and meekly nods and she instantly regrets the outburst. It´s futile, there´s no going back and nothing that can be done, so the words end up being empty and hurtful.

"That´s what I said."

"Just... I´m sorry, I was just shocked that someone would do that."

"Nah," he dismisses it despite his low mood, "it´s my fault. It seemed like a good idea at the time. And hey, I was getting that promotion. Vasquez just ruined everything and here we are."

She feels for him, the clear mix of emotions on his face making her struggle with her words a bit.

"Well... at least your arm´s pretty cool."

He grins a bit and she almost snaps her fingers, proud of herself at choosing the right answer.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Pretty useful too."

"It can... get us out of some situations, I guess."

He´s satisfied with the talk, it seems, and gives her a cheerful nod before resuming his cheesy film. Her question answered, she gets ready to leave before he grabs her hand, the metal once again too cold against her skin but surprisingly pleasant when he lets their fingers intertwine. It almost feels numb but she gets used to it in seconds while she stares down at him questioningly.

"Stay?"

She doesn´t know why he´s asking or why he´s doing this -- or perhaps she does but her mind is racing and she can´t think straight.

But she stays.

Someone requested something like this.

So yeah.

Also, I had to type this twice. Damn it.

• Alt text

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Alt text

You have no idea how happy I am now, I'm like bouncing from joy sitting on my chair. :D

I comment your pictures because I love them and I like to talk to you and discuss things, it's so much fun! And you're important to me too! And I'm very happy that my words are actually important to you and make you feel good. (so many important stuff oh my gosh).

I'm super glad that I pulled myself together and joined this forum. I've been here for just one month and I already met so many terrific people including you! Thank you for being you!

Edit: Yeah, sorry for that, but I like them all anyway! :D

You just summed up why I like this thread so much. And oh, you don't even know how much I appreciate you...I think you have replied to every

• Jaaay you did it again! Great job!

I hope that they mention his robot hand in the game too.

She´s curious. Her brain tells her she probably shouldn´t care but she can´t push away the nagging words threatening to spill anyway. It´

• ABigBadWolf: "I've had enough of re-writing the same thing over again! Lets get this just right..."

Alt text

Me: Lets see whats been happening-

Alt text

Yes! More fan fictions!~

She´s curious. Her brain tells her she probably shouldn´t care but she can´t push away the nagging words threatening to spill anyway. It´

• It´s so annoying when you´ve got the whole thing typed out and then you don´t save it. ;_;

ABigBadWolf: "I've had enough of re-writing the same thing over again! Lets get this just right..." Me: Lets see whats been happening- Yes! More fan fictions!~

• Thank you, I´m glad you liked it!

Same, still bitter over that screenshot where you could ask him. :(

Jaaay you did it again! Great job! I hope that they mention his robot hand in the game too.

• And thank you for being you! Let's see how long it takes that we start having sappy speeches again. :P

(don't feel sorry, I'm super happy that you comment most of them. That's more than enough)

You have no idea how happy I am now, I'm like bouncing from joy sitting on my chair. I comment your pictures because I love them and I l

• show me. show me! SHOW ME THE HANDSOME RHYS!

Actually, I have been drawing "handsome Rhys" a lot lately O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.