I'm really pissed off about the trailer for episode 4

13»

Comments

• I think that what happens in the trailer is just one half of the game, the other half is when shit actually happens.

But that's an official trailer and not a next time preview. All of what you saw in the trailer is going to happen in the episode. some scenes may be different depending on your choices.

• Well, that was quite snotty.

Check your ADHD privilege, some of us do have long term memory.

• I was just kidding, no offense meant. Was reacting to "I forget half of what was in the trailer anyway", I wish I could forget as easily, but things just carve into my memory, once I've been spoiled I can't be unspoiled.

KCohere posted: »

Well, that was quite snotty.

• You should see facebook.. they ask non stop and insult telltale for not giving them what they want, like they're entitled to it. even going as far as to insult tales and GoT cause of this.

That1Guy posted: »

Only thing that pisses me off is all the people in its comment section complaining about the lack of TWD -.-

• oh no, what do we do now? :'(

oh no! I watched a trailer, and there are spoilers in it! I didn't expect that at all! why telltale? wHY?!

• Well, that scene wasn't the big finish for the episode, which is good, lol. All in all, I think the episode was fantastic. I truly wish it was longer though, hehe.. 5 hr episodes.. someday... Lol.

MyTwoCents posted: »

1) The trailer was good, but for some reason I didn't feel OMG OMG YEAHHH!! Dunno why.. Maybe cause i'd just finished playing episodes 1, 2,

• edited May 2015

P.S. If Roderick dies after everything.. That will be really shitty writing.. To have him go through all that and then kill him off. Just saying..

Spoiler Ahead

That scene at the end of episode 4 with Ramsey made me nervous.. For he, of course, survives a while past that on the timeline.. So you know Roderick doesn't kill him. Which only leaves Roderick Vulnerable.. So.. If he dies.. You need new writers, lol.. All I'm saying.. (I also like his character a lot - Roderick I mean)

P.P.S. I don't want his sister to die.. Lol.. Ramsey is such a dick!

MyTwoCents posted: »

Well, that scene wasn't the big finish for the episode, which is good, lol. All in all, I think the episode was fantastic. I truly wish it was longer though, hehe.. 5 hr episodes.. someday... Lol.

• Well, I am certainly happy that I didn't watch the trailer. I thought it was a bad trailer or something dark happened to the Forresters, when you made this thread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.