Did you beat **** until **** stopped you?

So... did youy beat Gryff until Lady Forrester stopped you?
I did it and I enjoyed it!

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Didn't even hit him once.

• edited May 2015

I hate that either way Lady Forrester stops Rodrik. -_- I would rather to kill Gryff!

bloop posted: »

Yep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDAg0tXAZs&feature=player_detailpage

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I didn't in my first playthrough, just beat him up a bit and then had him carted off. The second time around I planned to go all out, and I TRIED to, I really tried to... but I couldn't go through with it. I'm way too soft for the Thrones world!

Job totally let him have it though. :P

• Yeah I kept going, but I felt kinda bad later after hearing no one ever liked him growing up, but at the same time, he already beat up Rodrick and now the Maester so he deserved it

• edited May 2015

Nah, I stopped after I poked his eye. Oops.

• I stopped after I poked him in the eye but then I knocked him out I could not resist.

• This is the greatest thing I've seen come out of the Game of Thrones forums yet.

• I did something similar. In my first playthrough, I didn't lay a finger on him but in my second/"Jerk" playthrough, I went all out on him until the game forced me to stop.

puzzlebox posted: »

I didn't in my first playthrough, just beat him up a bit and then had him carted off. The second time around I planned to go all out, and I

• Yes, I loved every bit of it.

And I spit on him after I was finished :p

• Yeah, on my second playthrough. Knocked him out after that.

Didn't spit on him though.

• Nah I didn't hit him once. All I did was spit on him lol. I didn't maim him because I saw what happened if you did and I felt bad for him.

• I did.

Then I spat on him.

(:

• I beat him a little bit, but didn't maim him

• Yeah, he won't even be justified if all he's got is cane to the leg and spit on the face. No bruises, nothing, and what will he tell his father? Gosh, you were beaten by cripple, then he didn't even hit you? Do you even fight?

Nah I didn't hit him once. All I did was spit on him lol. I didn't maim him because I saw what happened if you did and I felt bad for him.

• Ayyy ;]

This is the greatest thing I've seen come out of the Game of Thrones forums yet.

• My Rodrik is not a savage

• I hit him twice and he was keep babbling or/and gibber about shit, I just knew that I shouldn't lose any of my strength with a shit like him even if he beat and disrespect me, also I want to keep him in a good shape in order to exchange/swap/barter for my little brother to work without any more complication, I may feel a slightly urge to kill him, but I would rather have him pay in pain as he doesn't deserve a death.

• I did tell him to come at me bro, then did Royland's trick. Didn't beat him when he was defenceless though, I told him I wasn't the same kind of man as him and meant it. Humiliating him was enough. Plus, mistreating a hostage when the enemy has a hostage of their own has an obvious consequence.

• I stopped after two hits, but it still felt good

• I didn't beat him. it's just not worth it, especially when Whitehill has our baby brother hostage. Giving in to barbarity at a time like this will not be worth it at all, and Ryon may pay dearly for what happened to Gryff. It's better to be smart, a better person, and preserve your humanity, even in GoT. Because if you did choose to viciously beat him, you're no better than he is.

I posted it jokingly before, but I do mean it here. I'd rather have the moral high ground and be the better man, even if I am shot dead for it. Better to die with honor than let yourself become as savage and horrible as your enemies.

• Yes, yes I did, beat him till the game would not let me beat him any more.

• edited May 2015

Hear hear. Why do we hate Gryff? Because he's a brutish thug, a bully. We learn at Highpoint that his brothers were bullies and beat the crap out of him, because he was helpless. Then he becomes a bully, beats the crap out of helpless Rodrick and the maester. So I won't let Rodrick catch the disease, become a thug and beat the crap out of a man who is helpless. Hate begets hate, violence begets violence.

fayescarlet posted: »

I didn't beat him. it's just not worth it, especially when Whitehill has our baby brother hostage. Giving in to barbarity at a time like thi

• If you keep hitting til the end, is he fully blind, or just in one eye?

• Exactly. Even in GoT, it shouldn't be hard to have a sense of honor.

Hear hear. Why do we hate Gryff? Because he's a brutish thug, a bully. We learn at Highpoint that his brothers were bullies and beat the cra

• I beat on him just enough to maim him, then stopped and spit on him.

Because I'm a good person.

• Just the left eye.

H.holmes posted: »

If you keep hitting til the end, is he fully blind, or just in one eye?

• edited May 2015

I surely did. And you'd better believe I knocked him out, too. And I would have killed him if it had been an option. I didn't even regret it when we found out about his childhood later.

• I did. No regrets.

• I beat him and then spat on him. I was worried I'd kill my hostage if I hit him again lol

• In my first playthrough I did. My "pure" play through I guess.

Second one I just slapped him around till he told me to stop.

• Thanks man, been looking for this all over :3

• Yep, I beat the fuck out of him and his eye and then spit on him. Even though nobody liked him.

• I'd be dead so quickly if I ever ended up in the GoT universe... I'm way too timid!

puzzlebox posted: »

I didn't in my first playthrough, just beat him up a bit and then had him carted off. The second time around I planned to go all out, and I

• edited May 2015

I wish to express my pleasure with you playing this scene with the song in the background. This is the only way I have shown people this scene since the episode came out, though my play-through involved starting the song and the beating scene at the same time for them.

The only thing better would be a Reservoir Dogs spoof with stuck in the middle playing.

• I maimed the holy fuck out of him. I hit him until Lady Forrester tried to stop me, then my Rodrik was like "GTFO" to his mother. He then did a final blow and knocked him out. Pretty sure one of his eyes won't be working anymore.

• I did beat him. After all I promised Elaena. No regrets. Ryon can go to the hell! He's just the last child in the family. Nothing depends on him. There're so many other things my Rodrik to care about than that child...

fayescarlet posted: »

I didn't beat him. it's just not worth it, especially when Whitehill has our baby brother hostage. Giving in to barbarity at a time like thi

• I did beat him. After all, I promised Elaena. No regrets. Ryon can go to the hell! He's just the last child in the family. Nothing depends on him. There're so many other things my Rodrik to care about than that child...

• Killing Gryff isn't the answer.. I want Ludd to die. Gryff is just another victim of Whitehill politics.. but Ludd is the scum that needs to be removed from Westeros.

YForrester posted: »

I hate that either way Lady Forrester stops Rodrik. -_- I would rather to kill Gryff!

• You don't care for the fate of your youngest brother? D8 Gosh, that is harsh...

YForrester posted: »

I did beat him. After all I promised Elaena. No regrets. Ryon can go to the hell! He's just the last child in the family. Nothing depends on him. There're so many other things my Rodrik to care about than that child...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.