The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I got myself some things yesterday after a tiresome time of spending like 7 hours uptown carrying stuff and pushing my sister. I got myself a psn card so me and my brother can get Resident Evil Revelations 2, a new sketch book (I drew some things at fast food restaurant, I'll post them another day), an anime magazine, Alpha Protocol (rpg spy game), Bleach Shattered Blade for Wii, and Bionicle the Movie for DVD (I only had VHS). This was like the first time in decades since I got anything good besides food. ._. I'm thinking of getting a new camera sometime. Found some good ones that are most likely better than the one I'm using. Time to save up!

• Congrats @CathalOHara

Alt text

In addition to kiwi_Walking_Dead and HiroVoid from a while back, we also have @CathalOHara on board as a new mod! The mod team was kinda lig

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited May 2015

Looney Toons was a great anime, I must agree.

Eh... (chews on my carrot) what's up doc?

• My computer teacher used Stormfront as an example not to trust .org sites (If not .org , I don't remember, but he definitely mentioned how it was not a good source for Martin Luther King Jr. facts)

I've known about it for a few years now.

I recently finished Fatherland: a novel that details an alternate history where the Nazis did not lose the Second World War but rather succe

• @OzzyUK thank you for locking those threads before a shitstorm started.

Take a free video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWzWMWeCUn4

• ;_;

In addition to kiwi_Walking_Dead and HiroVoid from a while back, we also have @CathalOHara on board as a new mod! The mod team was kinda lig

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

You were indeed Sherlock Holmes! :P

So I was right when I saw you post to Cathal 'did you see my PM'... Congrats.

Thank you!

Congrats @CathalOHara

"Four years long service..."

Charlieh65 posted: »

Congratulations Mr. Rimmer. I know you've been waiting on this promotion for a very long time.

• ;9;

YOU SPOONY BARD

• YOU SPOONY BARD

Thank you!

DoubleJump posted: »

Congrats on your online promotion.

edited May 2015

Congratumalations to @CathalOHara

you spoony bard

• Next month is only two days away. :P

Congrats to you both!

Lucky... I'm graduating next month.

• Alt text

An Irish Mod YES HELL YEAH congrats Cathal go maith

• Thanks.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Next month is only two days away. :P Congrats to you both!

• Alt text

A masterpiece the BEST kerny :'D

blueneon posted: »

So, I woke up today and I thought "I haven't bothered people with my "art" in a while, lets do exactly that today. :DD" and thus, this was created: http://imgur.com/2uPOCbU

• Congrats @CathalOHara!

Now you'll have to be all important and serious when the Minecraft fans get here!

Alt text

• Thanks. Don't worry, senior year goes by quickly (it did for me at least).

AWESOMEO posted: »

Congratulations, I have another damn year.

• edited May 2015

@blueneon @jennifer @1506898 @saltlick123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-r0eEeEE5k&list=PL6FhCd_HO_AAwx6IROb_vSwRVaCuc9efL&index=9

@tinni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svag_l1Y8zw

I love these they are like mini movies of famous comics that give you the complete story my personal favorite is Batman Endgame but these are awesome too

• Congrats :D

I'm graduating tomorrow from high school, time to celebrate. Click here

• Hey, it's like PuhChewyChomp said; we've been forming a Mod army for a reason. :P

WarpSpeed posted: »

Congrats @CathalOHara! Now you'll have to be all important and serious when the Minecraft fans get here!

• My kingdom welcomes you.

Markd4547 posted: »

A masterpiece the BEST kerny :'D

• Alt text

Thank you Bo Bina great to be back :3

My kingdom welcomes you.

• Well that was... Disturbing.

I recently finished Fatherland: a novel that details an alternate history where the Nazis did not lose the Second World War but rather succe

• So that's why you blaze it so often.

oh lol im Finnish officialily born their and my parents are finnish lol so that closer but now we emigrated to holland

edited May 2015

Go raibh maith agat (thanks)!

An Irish Mod YES HELL YEAH congrats Cathal go maith

Thanks!

Congratumalations to @CathalOHara you spoony bard

• not like anyone would actually miss me,

Bruh..

ComingSoon posted: »

I haven't been on much this week... Anyways, I've been really busy. I have exams coming up, and I feel like me taking a break from the fo

• Alt text

I got my exam result of the biggest test of this year for my college our only test we study the whole year just for it, it's a test for a qualification to be a fitness instructor

It wasn't going great for me two months ago you know I was on that list to be kicked out, even before we did that test I have dyslexia so I begged the teacher to let me type it instead because of my bad handwriting may effect my result and she refused to let me >:/

In the morning of the day I got the results I was sent to the Principal office by the teacher who was pissed with me over messing on the internet

Later that day the same teacher shook my hand as he found out I got the best result in the whole class his face was priceless it was a bittersweet moment for me(The college gets posted the results in the mail)

Alt text

In Ireland it's fail, pass, merit or distinction depending on percentages you are giving one of them a distinction is a A+ range it's the best mark you can get

Alt text

This is the printed version I marked out my second name and college :P, dat second name joke is for kerny :P My teacher is keeping our original certificate to hand over at a ceremony thing :)

It's been a great few weeks for me getting a distinction and best result in the class in the biggest exam of the year, Getting chosen as most improved boxer by my coach at my club and my country legalizing gay marriage my vote "yes" worked :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

At the end of this week I just patted myself on the shoulder and said this

• Well done, bish. ^-^

I got my exam result of the biggest test of this year for my college our only test we study the whole year just for it, it's a test for a qu

• Alt text

I studied hours for it tho I'm so happy it paid off thank you kerny :3

Well done, bish. ^-^

• edited May 2015

My daily video game character draw #1:Crash Bandicoot :i will be doing a cartoon character draw every day or 2

Alt text

Note: i will only accept legit requests and i will only accept video game character requests since this is the weekly video game character draw

• Alt text

My childhood :'D I love this thank you for drawing it

Lehfeels posted: »

My daily video game character draw #1:Crash Bandicoot :i will be doing a cartoon character draw every day or 2 Note: i will only acce

• edited May 2015

no problem im learning drawing since i wanna be a cartoonist and i have been improving via tutorials i have been watching tutorials on how to draw and i just watched this crash bandicoot tutorial on how to draw and in my end product after the tutorial was this amazing creation u can expect more classic characters being drawn by me since drawing is my passion as i watch more tutorials my skill improves also im taking requests so if u have any classic characters u would like me to draw just request it to me via pm

My childhood :'D I love this thank you for drawing it

• Alt text

Great news I can't wait to see them :'D

no problem im learning drawing since i wanna be a cartoonist and i have been improving via tutorials i have been watching tutorials on ho

edited May 2015

it's deez not dez

anyway congratz

I got my exam result of the biggest test of this year for my college our only test we study the whole year just for it, it's a test for a qu

• Yeah, good job. ^^

My daily video game character draw #1:Crash Bandicoot :i will be doing a cartoon character draw every day or 2 Note: i will only acce

• May I make a request?

Thanks i have loved to draw a good portion of my lifespan its a passion of mine so just request below this message ur art request ill be

• Great Job Bruh :)

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.