What Happens if You DON'T kill Damien?

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I've been really curious as to what happens if you don't kill Damien. Does TT just have Tom survive and kill him for you or what? Also, what happens in the following episode because you don't have the knife, etc.?

Comments

• The very best dialogue in Episode 3.

• Somehow Tom kills him and hides him

• Yeah Tom's really vague with that. "You don't want to know." Sounds an awful lot like "I got lucky. Real lucky."

Poogers555 posted: »

Somehow Tom kills him and hides him

• He says that he apperently killed him with a rock...

Poogers555 posted: »

Somehow Tom kills him and hides him

• What dialogue is it?

The very best dialogue in Episode 3.

• "For a second there it wasn't looking to good for old Tom..."

LoseMyHome posted: »

Yeah Tom's really vague with that. "You don't want to know." Sounds an awful lot like "I got lucky. Real lucky."

• The coal boy somehow lives and kills damien anyway

• He'll be a hero!!!!

• Tom raging at Mira. XD

Yaya1314 posted: »

What dialogue is it?

• That sounds pretty damn funny. I gotta find someone on youtube that chose this option.

Tom raging at Mira. XD

• Tom is actually a super dangerous ninja assassin and kills Damien without a sweat.

• Well to enjoy the whole thing you have to choose always the worst dialoge option to Tom. If you do he will leave you (but then he comes back) and he won't be with you when you burn/not burn the decree.

Yaya1314 posted: »

That sounds pretty damn funny. I gotta find someone on youtube that chose this option.

• It's somewhat amusing that a skinny kid like Tom was able to overcome a full-grown trained soldier.

• it was Tom who died, and Damien tore his skin off and disguised as Tom.

• If you ask how he got away he says "I got my hands on a rock and... hit him over and over" he also has a scar on his cheek.

• edited May 2015

Yeah, I find it impossible to believe that Tom could have killed Damien himself WHILE HE WAS DROWNING.

fayescarlet posted: »

It's somewhat amusing that a skinny kid like Tom was able to overcome a full-grown trained soldier.

• So is Damien a secret bolton?

it was Tom who died, and Damien tore his skin off and disguised as Tom.

• Well, if you don't kill Damien, Tom proves himself to be more badass than Asher, Gared, and Chuck Norris combined.

• Tom somehow kills him and hide his body.

• Tom is Damien. Damien is Ramsay.
    It all makes sense. One master flayer- many disguises. One flayer to rule them all, one flayer to find them. One flayer to bring them all and to the Boltons bind them.

Choombi posted: »

So is Damien a secret bolton?

• What happens if you don't kill Damien ? Don't worry, Telltale kills him for you anyway.

• He lives and kills him anyway. I hate the Illusion of Choice BS.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.