Moments you were not supposed to laugh at, but you did anyway.

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So this is to collect moments you may of found funny, and laughed at that were not intended to be comedic, but made you laugh :P
I think there was one like this for the walking dead?
anyway!
Recently I found the following moments funny:

• Episode 4 - Rodrik backtalking gryff and then interrupting his bitching by slamming down his cane
  • "you're not afraid of a handmaiden, are you?"
  • "GARED. GARED!"

Comments

• edited May 2015

It scared me when Gared shouted "SHE'S TAKING OUR FOOD", then I shot her without even realizing what I was doing ( and laughed a lot because of it, like Gared was a fat fella protecting his food by all costs).

• I do not know if it was intended to be comedic or not, but when I heard about Lyman's ridiciolous milk of the poppy addiction, I laughed my ass off.

• I actually found the whole fake Ethan death pretty funny and well acted by the whitehill guys

• YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! I'll see you flayed for this.

I actually found the whole fake Ethan death pretty funny and well acted by the whitehill guys

• Well it's actually funny but if you really take literary you better cry.

Gared: You fuck potatoes?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ba27J56tSo

• Actually, I laughed at one part as well. But because of the voiceacting, when one of them says "no Ethan" it's sound so damn stupid I need to laugh every time.

stevean2 posted: »

YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! I'll see you flayed for this.

• TWO TO BE FLAYED! Anymore, dear sers?

SoMuchSass posted: »

Actually, I laughed at one part as well. But because of the voiceacting, when one of them says "no Ethan" it's sound so damn stupid I need to laugh every time.

• There's also that time when Ethan actually died. lol

TWO TO BE FLAYED! Anymore, dear sers?

• Probably was the funniest scene in the game for me so far.

• What are the logistics? Cut out a hole? Hold a few together? Mash them?

Well it's actually funny but if you really take literary you better cry. Gared: You fuck potatoes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ba27J56tSo

• gryff's face

• Alt text

• When Gryff gets really angry and worked up, and he says "This isn't over Rodrick!" he sounds really camp when he says it lol

• Holy shit let's not thinking at this, now I have nightmare.

Skiba7671 posted: »

What are the logistics? Cut out a hole? Hold a few together? Mash them?

• What about when the whole family dies at episode 4? It's not determinant but whatever

Skiba7671 posted: »

There's also that time when Ethan actually died. lol

• When Ryon shouted "Iron from Ice" as he was being led away at Highpoint. He was being all brave and resilient, but he just sounded so hilarious. Thank God I wasn't in Rodrik's shoes, laughing at the poor kid probably wouldn't help.

• this moment is so epic... the bards will sing songs about it

Well it's actually funny but if you really take literary you better cry. Gared: You fuck potatoes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ba27J56tSo

• The only one that counted for me in this game was when Asher suddenly gets punched after mentioning he and Croft are "Great friends."

• That was hilarious.

The only one that counted for me in this game was when Asher suddenly gets punched after mentioning he and Croft are "Great friends."

• edited May 2015

Alt text

• When Finn shouted "Who's this fucking snowball?!" Made me laugh way more than it should have.

• Gwyn's face in the Whitehill tapestry made me laugh. The unibrow and chubby cheeks got to me.
    Also, "You fuck potatoes?" and "WHO'S THIS FOCKIN SNOWBALL?" made me giggle.

• When Ramsay surprise stabbed Ethan I think my reaction was "I won't be playing as him anymore." followed by laughing.

Alt text

• My mother insisted.

• I love Croft's introduction scene.

"Asher fucking Forrester."

• The talk about fucking Potatoes (although I guess everyone laughed at that :P )

Whitehills making fun of Ethan's death

And when Asher does the Asher Grin

• What I did when the Whitehills were making fun of Ethan's death was stay still and just listened to them.

Poogers555 posted: »

The talk about fucking Potatoes (although I guess everyone laughed at that :P ) Whitehills making fun of Ethan's death And when Asher does the Asher Grin

• Me watching

Alt text

Then I hit him with a cup cuz why not

What I did when the Whitehills were making fun of Ethan's death was stay still and just listened to them.

• I also laughed at this part too, particularly when the guy fake stabbed the fake Ethan and said "Say hello to your father!" I laughed because it kinda reminds me of Star Wars....

I actually found the whole fake Ethan death pretty funny and well acted by the whitehill guys

• "Cocky Rodrik we used to call you. Swingin' your prick around, lauding it over my family."
    • "Who's this fucking snowball?"
    • "You little fuck!" - Ludd Whitehill to Ethan
    • Every time Frostfinger says "Tuttle"
    • Gared's "surprised" facial expressions
    • Hearing Gwynn's mangled accent for the first time. Northern England meets Australia meets America
    • Kicking Britt off The Wall
    • The "attack" scene in Ep 4
  • Idk why this made me laugh but In Episode 2 when Ludd Whitehill barges in during Elaena's visit, you can choose the "Get out." option and Ludd responds with "How rude of you!" Just the way he says it and his facial expression cracks me up. He almost sounds and looks like a child.

• Oh, don't be so dramatic... -Mira

• That would be the "Fucking Asher Grin."

Poogers555 posted: »

The talk about fucking Potatoes (although I guess everyone laughed at that :P ) Whitehills making fun of Ethan's death And when Asher does the Asher Grin

• I don't know why, but Gared's pouty face makes me laugh. Maybe it's how often he does it.

Alt text

• Gwynns child face.

• I seem to laugh every time Finn says "Potato fucker" in the scene where you could pick for him to stay, or take him with you, "what do you think they would think of me, when i let you and the potato fucker run off"

• edited May 2015

I laughed like a maniac when Ramsay appeared again on episode 4, because OF COURSE Ramsay would come back the second the Forresters got any sort of leverage and a future against the Whitehills. You're not allowed to be hopeful playing this game.

• "Don't tell me you're afraid of a handmaiden?" Mira

"You cunt." Ludd

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.