• edited June 2015

Where did you put Royland?

Killah posted: »

1.Rodrik * Asher * Gared 4.Finn * Royland * beshka

• Just some comment mess-ups..

Clemenem posted: »

Where did you put Royland?

• edited June 2015

Britt is an awful fighter. The only successful thing he ever did was stab Gared in the leg. Royland has a lot of experience but doesn't do very well if he tries to fight in episode 3.

I would say Beskha or Jon Snow.

• I thought that too until I remembered he did take on the Greyjoys, and shirtless.

Ramsay to my knowledge has never proven to be a good fighter in the show or the game.

• Ramsay to my knowledge has never proven to be a good fighter in the show or the game.

• Eh don't forget Royland was made a knight by the late king Robert Baratheon

LoseMyHome posted: »

Britt is an awful fighter. The only successful thing he ever did was stab Gared in the leg. Royland has a lot of experience but doesn't do very well if he tries to fight in episode 3. I would say Beskha or Jon Snow.

• edited June 2015

I'm sure he was a great fighter at some point, I'm just saying he hasn't really proven himself in the game, at least to me.

Eh don't forget Royland was made a knight by the late king Robert Baratheon

• edited June 2015

I'm sure he's got decent fighting skills. He's lead armies into battles and has won easily, blitzing through two armored Ironborn soldiers with a knife and a small hammer whilst naked

Ramsay to my knowledge has never proven to be a good fighter in the show or the game.

• In this game? F***ing Ramsay. I can't kill him because of the story. Except him, Asher. I don't know why did Gregor exile him.

• Ahh that's true I forgot about that.

I thought that too until I remembered he did take on the Greyjoys, and shirtless.

• He's an exceptional fighter who has obviously proved himself in the eyes of Robert so your opinion is not really valid.

I'm sure he was a great fighter at some point, I'm just saying he hasn't really proven himself in the game, at least to me.

• your opinion is not really valid.

Even though I agree about Robert being the best fighter in Westeros history opinions can not be right or wrong as they are just opinions, Sandor :P

theHound posted: »

He's an exceptional fighter who has obviously proved himself in the eyes of Robert so your opinion is not really valid.

• Well he did burn 6 Greyjoy longships, i'd say that's pretty impressive hehe.

your opinion is not really valid. Even though I agree about Robert being the best fighter in Westeros history opinions can not be right or wrong as they are just opinions, Sandor :P

• Are we playing the same game? The best fighter is clearly Beshka. Huge body count already, and she dual wields her blades and often engages more than one enemy at once. I am definitely going to want to to come fight the Whitehills with me.

• My money is on Beskha she has been fighting real battles not practicing since she was a child.

• Listen, I'm just talking about what I've seen in the game, and from what I've seen in the game he's not as impressive as Beskha or Asher. That's perfectly valid.

theHound posted: »

He's an exceptional fighter who has obviously proved himself in the eyes of Robert so your opinion is not really valid.

• My money is on Royland or Beskha.

• edited June 2015

Of the original characters Asher and Beskha have the highest kill count.

Of the original characters not in Essos I'd bet on Gared. He has been in several fights now, including against multiple opponents on more than one occasion, and has always come out on top and often left more than one opponent bleeding in the muck. He might have a mild-mannered personality but he isn't to be trifled with.

As far as show characters go, its Jon Snow by far.

• Asher and Beskha. When they said they were the best swords in all of Essos, they haven't really come across anything yet that says otherwise.

• Rodrik and Beskha.

Gared says Rodrik was 'our best fighter by far'. He took on multiple Boltons and Freys at The Red Wedding. He also shrekt Gryff with the trick Royland thought him, with a walking stick! and causes a significant buise/wound on his face with just one punch.

Beskha meanwhile was raised as a killing machine since she was a child and fought to survive. I have absolutely no doubt she has a much larger body count than Rodrik.

• edited June 2015

Why did you put Ramsay on the list if we haven't even seen him fight in the game (yet?)? Same thing goes for Jon.

• Surely Gared.Others trained for years but Gared is rookie and he is super talented!

• We've seen Jon fight in the television series though, and the game is part of the TV series canon.

Ramsay probably shouldn't be on the list. There is nothing to indicate yet that he's anything special in that regard.

Why did you put Ramsay on the list if we haven't even seen him fight in the game (yet?)? Same thing goes for Jon.

1. Beshka
    2. Asher
    3. Rodrick (Before he was injured)
    4. Royland
    5. Tom, because he can kill assassins with rocks
  • Well... there was that one time Ramsay quickly killed his own men back in season 3. And that time he fought the Theon's sister in season 4. Beyond that though, not much.

Scaeva posted: »

We've seen Jon fight in the television series though, and the game is part of the TV series canon. Ramsay probably shouldn't be on the list. There is nothing to indicate yet that he's anything special in that regard.

• I could imagine Rodrik being a scary fighter to go up against before the events of The Red Wedding. We even got a glimpse of his combat skills in episode 1 where he brutally kills a Frey.

Alt text

But as of now, I would say Beskha. :) I wish I could fight like her...

• edited June 2015

Pre-Wedding Rodrik would have made it to the top of the list,I think.

Right now Beskha seems the most skilled,which isn't a surprise given how she was raised, followed by Asher. They do some crazy moves, and they're able to take small groups of sellswods on their own.

Gared seems to hold his own, too, and he's a farm boy! If he'd stayed training at the wall for years to come , I think he'd have become someone important.

• I'm pretty sure he was taught by Duncan who isn't really the fighting type

FishySticks posted: »

Pre-Wedding Rodrik would have made it to the top of the list,I think. Right now Beskha seems the most skilled,which isn't a surprise give

• In my opinion, out of the playable characters, Asher seems like a very good fighter. It seems the Forresters fare well when it comes to swordplay as Rodrik before the Red Wedding seemed to have proven to be one of his father's best men.

Gared, considering he grew up 'shovelling pig shit covered in slop', is also quite talented. I'm mainly referring to his feud and fight with Britt, where Britt gets rekt. It seems fair to me to point out that Gared might not have had any proper training during his upbringing.

• edited June 2015

Rodrik, Asher, Beskha and Gared

Gared said that Rodrik was House Forrester's best, and he killed several Freys during the Red Wedding. He also easily subdued Gryff with his walking stick in Episode 4

Asher has been fighting as a sellsword for 4 years and takes out several members of the Lost Legion

Beskha was raised as a fighter since she was a child and had to kill to survive. She also cut down several Lost Legion members alongside Asher

Gared is not one to be trifled with either. He took down the Whitehill soldiers with a sword he wasn't very experienced with, and he destroyed Britt in their fight in episode 3. Lord Gregor even says that he has more than proven his abilities on the battlefield

• Yes but he said "best fighters in the game", implying they have fought in the game and are considered the best.

Scaeva posted: »

We've seen Jon fight in the television series though, and the game is part of the TV series canon. Ramsay probably shouldn't be on the list. There is nothing to indicate yet that he's anything special in that regard.

• I meant best fighters in the series in the game. Basically who would come out on top if we threw them into a fighting pit

Yes but he said "best fighters in the game", implying they have fought in the game and are considered the best.

• Asher or Beskha imo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.