Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Added

Edit: For glory!

Add me. For glory!

• Dude remember this time we're on the same side XD

The guilty king finds the lack of his appearance in this pic...disturbing. Looks like Germany is going for another world war. "We will not rest until our king is included on that map!"

• Dude post the updated map ;)

armis37 posted: »

Anything for you bro Also, here's a direct link if it still doesn't show up http://i.imgur.com/fMMOriV.jpg

• Lol du bist auch Deutsch?

Add me. For glory!

• I am German too

Leluch123 posted: »

Come On guys! Who wants to be added to RHYSHA WORLD MAP!!!!! Don't be shy! I'm talking to you Phantoms! Come forth!

• Rhysha Question of the Day

Does Sasha have to do Rhys' tie in the morning? Or does he do it?

• Added dude ;)

Nolonius posted: »

I am German too

• edited June 2015

It's probably a clip-on tie.

...So yeah Sasha has to do it.

Rhysha Question of the Day Does Sasha have to do Rhys' tie in the morning? Or does he do it?

• Thanks man

Added

• Lol, yeah I am.

Nolonius posted: »

Lol du bist auch Deutsch?

• I think there is a loaderbot upgrade for that...

Rhysha Question of the Day Does Sasha have to do Rhys' tie in the morning? Or does he do it?

• As requested by @Leluch123

Things are about to get worse....

Alt text

Alt text

• It's the big church where you can hear...weird...moans and stuff...I don't know what they are doing but this is not for childrens.

Dracu98 posted: »

then you need to visit the rhyiona-thread. just past this corner, then go left, and when you see the giant rakkhive, you turn right until yo

• edited June 2015

Double post yay...

then you need to visit the rhyiona-thread. just past this corner, then go left, and when you see the giant rakkhive, you turn right until yo

• Oh Dear God.

As requested by @Leluch123 Things are about to get worse....

• really? I got the impression that the rhysha-people are a little more perverted than the rhyiona-people :D (this is positive!) but hey, I've only seen a few pages of this thread, so yeah...

GrumpyDof posted: »

It's the big church where you can hear...weird...moans and stuff...I don't know what they are doing but this is not for childrens.

• Then the BLU team walks in and ask them what the fuck they are doing in their base, haha

• Alt text

This is scary.

• Can you imagine Loader Bot who was self-destructed doing Rhys' tie?

Rhys: It's a bit tight, isn't it? gasps I- I can't breathe.

Loader Bot: No. It's perfect.

I think there is a loaderbot upgrade for that...

• Ooh, ooh, can I be in it? I'm Russian c:

Come On guys! Who wants to be added to RHYSHA WORLD MAP!!!!! Don't be shy! I'm talking to you Phantoms! Come forth!

• Looks like we have a new member here! Welcome to the Rhysha thread, my friend. :)

If you want your avatar to get Rhyshafied, just say the word. :P

TuttaRw posted: »

Ooh, ooh, can I be in it? I'm Russian c:

• Wait. Jack's hologram is blue.... Oh my god.....

Alt text

Then the BLU team walks in and ask them what the fuck they are doing in their base, haha

• edited June 2015

Okay here's the wip:

Edit: i'll show more tonigh...

Have some Rhysha music instead !

Lalala

• Sweet! I love it! The darkness and threat in this, especially the faces! Splendid work!

• ^^ Before I add you tell us if you want to get Rhysha mark so I don't have to change it later.

Ooh, ooh, can I be in it? I'm Russian c:

• Yup just your soul, i'm not picky.

I do ^_^ Something I should do to get it?

• but you love every page of it ;)

really? I got the impression that the rhysha-people are a little more perverted than the rhyiona-people (this is positive!) but hey, I've only seen a few pages of this thread, so yeah...

• I do ^_^ Something I should do to get it?

^^ Before I add you tell us if you want to get Rhysha mark so I don't have to change it later.

• Oh that reminds me. Grumpy how about you slightly update the round table pic? It's old and we all have improved avatars by now

Yup just your soul, i'm not picky.

• That's a nice song :)

City and Colour - The Girl

Okay here's the wip: Edit: i'll show more tonigh... Have some Rhysha music instead ! Lalala

• Don't worry, RED Heavy will save them!

Alt text

Then the BLU team walks in and ask them what the fuck they are doing in their base, haha

• I don't know... since there isn't everyone on this pic, it's more like a memento :p (old avatars and such)

Oh that reminds me. Grumpy how about you slightly update the round table pic? It's old and we all have improved avatars by now

• Hmm if you put it that way...ok fine let's keep it our history should be respected

I don't know... since there isn't everyone on this pic, it's more like a memento (old avatars and such)

• I'm acutally thinking of writing "Rhysha" to my profile-pic and then go back to the rhyiona-thread and see how many people notice :D also, I replayed the episodes two days ago, and rhys and sasha really had their moments, but I just can't think of them as a couple, if you know what I mean. I was thinking the same about rhyiona, it just seemed like they never could be a couple since they're really different and none of them showed some romantic emotions, but now that I listen to some clannad-soundtracks, I changed my mind :D I hope we get more romantic scenes in TftB and not only adventure-stuff (I mean, it's all awesome, but more romantic-stuff would be nice)

but you love every page of it

• I'm acutally thinking of writing "Rhysha" to my profile-pic

Ask Grumpy to do that he's our mark maker. , and that would be very deadpool like do pull something like that

I'm acutally thinking of writing "Rhysha" to my profile-pic and then go back to the rhyiona-thread and see how many people notice also, I r

• The memory of our resistance against the Rhyiona ;)

Charge !

Hmm if you put it that way...ok fine let's keep it our history should be respected

• You know it the still present that battle still has be fought Xd.
    Also it would be aswesome to Hear Aragorn saying For Rhysha

The memory of our resistance against the Rhyiona Charge !

• My thoughts exactly x)

You know it the still present that battle still has be fought Xd. Also it would be aswesome to Hear Aragorn saying For Rhysha

• They cannot outsmart bullet!

Don't worry, RED Heavy will save them!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.