Did you kill Gryff's eye or leave him be?

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Personally, I rammed that walking stick so far into that coward's eye, it touched the back of his skull.
I was wondering if u did the same in ep4, or did u leave him alone?

Comments

• Leave him alone? Fuck no, I knocked the shit out of him.

• I left him... I wonder how Ludd will react when you show him that you blinded his son :P

• At least Gryff could wear a cool eyepatch, he should thank me.

• Did you kill Gryff

Wait, you can kill him, oh shit I'm going back and replaying right now.

's eye

Damn it, you got my hopes up.

But yes, I maimed (I think that's the word you're looking for) him.

• RIP Gryff's eye.

• I hit him I think 3 times but stopped once Rodrik picked up his staff. Didn't want to do it.

• I left him alone. Before that, I floored him with my cane, so its safe to say everybody knows i'm better than him

• Didn't touch him once. I did the trick Royland thought me though.

As Rodrik said 'I'm not like you'. I felt beating at restrained man would bring me down to his level.

• edited June 2015

I almost beat him to death but mommy stopped me!

• Yes! Same here! I mean... i hit him once, but that's it. I didn't want to be like Gryff. My Rodrik is much better than that. He's not some kind of crazy, wild animal, full of revenge...

Didn't touch him once. I did the trick Royland thought me though. As Rodrik said 'I'm not like you'. I felt beating at restrained man would bring me down to his level.

• I didn't stop.I felt sorry for him but I kept thinking of Ramsay Bolton killing Ethan and Gryff beating Rodrik and slaping Talia at episode 3.This seriously pissed me off and made me beat the shit out of Gryff

• And now ryon is coming home with one eye also. my guess. and eye for a eye kind of stuff

• Don't remember Ryon losing an eye???

jackymasdar posted: »

And now ryon is coming home with one eye also. my guess. and eye for a eye kind of stuff

• He's saying because after what he did to Gryff, Ludd Whitehill would do it to Ryon.

Icewolf2002 posted: »

Don't remember Ryon losing an eye???

• "kill Gryff's eye" haha.

"Aw.. man.. You split the eye right in half.. All the juice from the thing is--"

• I used the neat trick Royland taught me and hit him three times, then spit on him before having him be taken away. Didn't want to do much else because I needed him in one piece in order to get Ryon back safely.

• I couldn't bring myself to hit Gryff while he was being restrained.

• edited June 2015

Yeah, maiming him is just reckless. What do you think is gonna happen when Ludd sees what you've done to him? A son for a son. An eye for an eye. Literally.

If you want some clever Telltale foreshadowing, when Ludd holds Ryon hostage, he points the fork right at his eye.

Beating him up a bit is okay, though. I stopped as soon as Rodrik pointed the cane at his eye.

• I beat him until Rodrik brought his cane up, which I assumed meant that he would somehow stab his cane right through Gyrff's face and kill him. I felt so bad once I hit him and destroyed his eye. His VA is great, considering I felt absolutely horrible when Gryff started saying "I can't see...", etc.

He sounded so distraught and emotional that I couldn't keep going after that. I spit on him, then felt even worse as he was being led away. Once again, mad props to his VA.

• [Insert obligatory Don't Stop Me Now, Gryff, here]

• I killed that eye, hell yeah. He's lucky my mama's so worried about Ryon!

Here's hoping he doesn't go all Governor on us now though...

• Alt text

Someone put Gryff as the Governor and Rodrik as Herschel.

lilithnight posted: »

I killed that eye, hell yeah. He's lucky my mama's so worried about Ryon! Here's hoping he doesn't go all Governor on us now though...

• I "Killed" Gryff's eye and spit on him....R.I.P Gryff's eye.

• edited June 2015

Well, knowing Ludd, he will cut Ryon's eye out for revenge, so no.

Also, I felt sorry for him (a bit at least). He's an asshole, but an asshole I pity. Him sobbing 'Yield, yield!' made me realize he is just a little bitch at heart, and I felt sorry for him when I saw playthroughs where he thought he'd gone blind.

He probably deserves it, but I can't help but pity the guy.

• I whooped his ass. Or in this case his eye.

• edited June 2015

I told Elaena I'd kill Gryff "if I must", so I was prepared to go that far. Also even though I never really taunted Gryff, thinking that the wrong move at the wrong time could result in end game, I never submitted to him either. The beating was long overdue, and worth it if you played Rodrik as "battlesmart" as I did . .

• I left him in tact. I want to show them that I am better than they are. I show mercy.

• Didn't touch him once, didn't spit at him. I'm a merciful fucking person, Britt gave me that title, and I'm going to stay true to his words. Besides, I don't hate Gryff at all and I feel sorry for him (still, I'm pissed about him beating the maester). Besides, beating a person, who can't defend himself is so incredibly low (that's pretty much what Gryff did to Ortengryn - that's not the lord I want to be, that's not my level). Besides, I'm going to make peace with Whitehills and with Gryff maimed by me that would be a lot harder. Besides, watching other people's walkthroughs and listening to Gryff saying "I can't see" broke my heart.

• Sounds like your Rodrik has a vagina.

brbsmoking posted: »

Yes! Same here! I mean... i hit him once, but that's it. I didn't want to be like Gryff. My Rodrik is much better than that. He's not some kind of crazy, wild animal, full of revenge...

• I hit him a couple of times, but blinding him in one eye feels a bit... much. It's Ramsay I'd rather maim. And I feel like maiming Gryff could come back to bite Rodrik in the arse.

• Gryff's eye - An awesome determinant character having an impact on the story later on, in contrary to Nick in TWD.

• yeap. or worse they are friends with the boltons so im not ruling out flaying just yet.

He's saying because after what he did to Gryff, Ludd Whitehill would do it to Ryon.

• Funny, Griff called Roderik crippled, and if it is beaten, then he too will be crippled :)

• Alt text

elgardo4 posted: »

Funny, Griff called Roderik crippled, and if it is beaten, then he too will be crippled

• I think you mean you showed weakness

JazzyTheMan posted: »

I left him in tact. I want to show them that I am better than they are. I show mercy.

• Funny how some people chose not to even hit him once... I didn't know I was going to maim him, i was trying to beat him to death and stick his head on a pike at the gate.. Whitehills declared war on house Forrester, not the other way around. They disrespect ironrath over and over, bring Ramsey into the mix, get Ethan killed, kidnap little dude, slap the sister beat Rodrick and then beat the maester? come on. My thinking is Ryon is already gone, we are already too weak to have to bend over for him as a hostage. I wanted to kidnap Gwyn when she came for a talk but, didnt get that option. I going for rains of castamere on these guys, rains of whitehills.. This is the game of thrones boys and girls, you win or you die, there is no middle ground..

• I find it amusing most people maimed Gryff in episode 4.

Because most people stayed down, and submitted to him in episode 3.

So, they lacked the courage to defy him, but were willing to beat him blind when he couldn't fight back?

Anyway, I struck him twice, then told him he was lucky to not have gotten worse--and had him dragged out.

• I left his eye intact. I beat on him a little bit to teach him a lesson, but I didn't want to go too far

• If you killed him it would benefit you in any way? I don't think so.

mdubore posted: »

Funny how some people chose not to even hit him once... I didn't know I was going to maim him, i was trying to beat him to death and stick h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.