Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Don't we all Carley? It's been way too long without any new materials...and I don't feel like puttiong a randon line of text under a random picture and making stuff like that....

Anyone have any design ideas? I'm kinda running on fumes at the moment.

• Hey guys. Tomorrow's 2 month anniversary of this thread. I was expecting the third episode to be released by now. Welp.

• IT's been two months already damn, times really fly...still waiting for ep 3 thou

Pipas posted: »

Hey guys. Tomorrow's 2 month anniversary of this thread. I was expecting the third episode to be released by now. Welp.

• And appearently we won't get it until J23. And it might not release even then.

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

IT's been two months already damn, times really fly...still waiting for ep 3 thou

• Here you go to even feel worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU

And appearently we won't get it until J23. And it might not release even then.

• Well at least i have the time to finish the memes and the map now :)

• Alt text

Here you go to even feel worse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU

• The sad violin music fits perfectly.

• Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"The episode's coming soon"

• bigdogg0821 posted: »

The sad violin music fits perfectly.

• Alt text

Here's more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aly8mmRsFuQ

• "insert useless update tweet its around the corner guys!"

• Alt text

"insert useless update tweet its around the corner guys!"

• Game of Thrones Episode 5 releases before any news is given Stay tuned for more TFTB news!

• edited June 2015

Today.Lel.Also J14!

Hey guys. Tomorrow's 2 month anniversary of this thread. I was expecting the third episode to be released by now. Welp.

• Alt text

Game of Thrones Episode 5 releases before any news is given Stay tuned for more TFTB news!

• Cheer up everyone !

Brighter

Today.Lel.Also J14!

• And I have time to play AC4. :D

Still, if Ep3 came out soon (not Telltale soon), that'd be great.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well at least i have the time to finish the memes and the map now

• Hello Rhyshas!

Guess what day is it? Erm, yes, it's Tuesday, but I meant something else. Today's 2 months anniversary of this thread!

Alt text

Wow. 2 months. If someone told me 2 months ago that this thread would become so huge and that it'd survive incredible 2 months of shipping, I'd probably laugh that person in the face. Yet here we are. We've come a long way for sure. I know it has been rough few weeks and this thread is not as active as it used to be (probably thanks to the fact that we're officially in the 12th week of the "Great Wait for Episode 3"), but I'm glad you guys kept it alive with various fanarts/fanfics/random talks and didn't let this thread to sink in the bottom of the forums, because honestly, this glorious ship doesn't belong there. :P

Thank you all the awesome people for posting all the incredible stuff I named above and those who participated in other ways in this thread. Without you, this topic would clearly die quite early. And we wouldn't want that, would we? :P

Thank you, random lurkers for following us and if you have the same interests as we do (which is shipping Rhysha), don't be shy and say hi! We don't bite. :)

Hi Rhyionas, I know you're there. There hasn't been any big conflict in a loong time, and I hope this friendly relationship we have now will continue in the future. :)

Also one final thing. We finally got some news about the third episode! And we got it just the day we're celebrating 2 months!

Alt text

This thread is clearly blessed.

Take care and stay awesome, Rhyshas!

Pipas out.

• Oh, I am. We finally got some news!

Alt text

Cheer up everyone ! Brighter

• Alt text

Hello Rhyshas! Guess what day is it? Erm, yes, it's Tuesday, but I meant something else. Today's 2 months anniversary of this thread!

• edited June 2015

Well that was a great speech my fellow shipper ! if i knew how to post gifs here i would have posted on of these applause gifs but because im stupid, you just have to imagine the applause. XD

Hello Rhyshas! Guess what day is it? Erm, yes, it's Tuesday, but I meant something else. Today's 2 months anniversary of this thread!

• Alt text

• Alt text

Hooray, 2 month anniversary.

• Hi Rhyionas, I know you're there. There hasn't been any big conflict in a loong time, and I hope this friendly relationship we have now will continue in the future. :)

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Sheds tear I'm glad the thread was formed! #Rhysha

• HAIL THE RHYSHANS

• I'm gonna do my diva but...Can someone help me finish the map ? I need the names and the pictures without the rhysha on it :)

Alt text

• Add carl_j too.It is a Rhysa shipper too from what i know

I'm gonna do my diva but...Can someone help me finish the map ? I need the names and the pictures without the rhysha on it

• Hm. Loader bot carrying Sasha and Rhys to prom! :D

Anyone have any design ideas? I'm kinda running on fumes at the moment.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Better dude ot the honeymoon! You know with tin cans strapped to his legs!

Hm. Loader bot carrying Sasha and Rhys to prom!

• Instead of tin cans there's a bunch of Atlas Silver guns strapped to Loader Bot's legs. I'm liking this! Carly? Pwetty pls?

Better dude ot the honeymoon! You know with tin cans strapped to his legs!

• Perfect!

Instead of tin cans there's a bunch of Atlas Silver guns strapped to Loader Bot's legs. I'm liking this! Carly? Pwetty pls?

• It is indeed!

Perfect!

• Alt text

Pipas, yu da best...

Here:

Alt text

• Alt text

Hi Rhyionas, I know you're there. There hasn't been any big conflict in a loong time, and I hope this friendly relationship we have now will continue in the future.

• Rhys and Sasha after they kick August and Vasquez butts

Alt text

• You mention butts......

Alt text

Or:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6as8oVcuM

Rhys and Sasha after they kick August and Vasquez butts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.