Sera or Tom? One will betray you

I realy think one of this characters will betray Mira, i wanted you idias about this betrayel.
i personaly think is going to be Tom. Why? for the twist. (Sorry for the bad typing im portuguese not englis. )

Comments

• I'm clueless...maybe Tom.

• I really hope not, Tom has been very helpful so far and I have been nice to Sera the entire time, promising to keep her secret and lied to Tarwick about her being a bastard. Also, when I was eavesdropping on Margaery and Sera during the coronation, Sera was trying to defend me, saying it was one mistake when I have been loyal to her for years, and even when Margaery said Sera would be the one to replace Mira, she still seemed hesitant in selling me out.

• I'm not seeing a betrayel from either Sera is a great friend and defends you against Margaery (in my playthrough) and Tom's goal has been literally to make sure Mira doesn't die.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

I don't think Sera has the wits or the initiative to betray Mira - nor does she have any great motives (and she's a good friend of hers(?)). Tom might be a whisperer, he's a little too much of a help. I don't really know... I'm not even sure any of them will.

• If Tom IS an agent of Varis, then perhaps Mira might play a part in Tyrions escape. Anyway Mira only matters to Tom as long as she is useful in whatever master plan his master has for her. If she stops being useful to Varis or whoever then Tom will drop her like a bad habit.

Sera isn't the betraying type she's just naive and a liability.

• edited June 2015

I trust Sera more now, but I would think it would either be her or Tom if you treated him badly. For the case for Sera, Margaery seems to be very set against Mira and is now projecting her bias onto her, when you eavesdrop on their conversation at the party. Sera hasn't seemed to fall for it yet, but I'm sure extended periods of time listening to Margaery speak badly of Mira could convince Sera to betray us. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if her actions at the party were meant to mislead us about trusting her later down the line.

I can't honestly see Tom betraying Mira unless you continuously wronged him. If you are friendly and value Tom's life, he is very grateful for it and sticks with you, possibly saving Mira's life on his own accord rather than just following orders. The only bad thing I can think this could imply is that he is also with you during the Ironwood Decree decision and knows if you burned it or not, but then again it appears Mira has been telling Tom everything anyways since he knew about Rodrik's warning from Gwyn regardless, so he could still know about it even if he weren't there.

Given your treatment of him is determinant, I figure it's less likely he'll betray Mira at all as it's a major story point. However I do think your treatment will affect if he decides to help you later on.

• If you treat Tom badly while looking for the decree he says "no ones worth this much trouble" and he isn't in the scene where Mira decides to keep the decree or burn it.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I trust Sera more now, but I would think it would either be her or Tom if you treated him badly. For the case for Sera, Margaery seems to be

• I think they both could betray you it is King's Landing. Situations and friends can change fast in the capitol.

• Definitely Sera. Period. Wait, did I used the period on my Comment?

• Tom does whatever his boss says

Sera may do it for her future hubby or even unwittingly tell someone something.

• Huh, I never thought of that, perhaps.

Sarson posted: »

If Tom IS an agent of Varis, then perhaps Mira might play a part in Tyrions escape. Anyway Mira only matters to Tom as long as she is useful

• The fact that Sera already told Tarwick about Mira's drinking habits (safe to assume based on her reaction when Tarwick mentioned it- she looked guilty), or lack thereof, only goes to show that she'll stupidly spill the beans very easily and is one for gossiping. She might accidently betray Mira, if you're good to her or purposefully betray Mira if you aren't.

Tom does whatever his boss says Sera may do it for her future hubby or even unwittingly tell someone something.

• edited June 2015

I know, I'm just saying I think it could be a bad thing that if you treat him well since he's there to see if you burned the decree or not and that's more incriminating information he knows about you. Though it doesn't matter to me, I've also told him I had the knife so I'm really just putting all the trust eggs in the Tom basket.

AgentZ46 posted: »

If you treat Tom badly while looking for the decree he says "no ones worth this much trouble" and he isn't in the scene where Mira decides to keep the decree or burn it.

• People think it will be Tom beacause we know Sera's motivations and Tom didn't gave us his boss' name for some reason...

In other words: Sera's moves are predictable, Tom's are not.

• That varys theory may be true, at least its very possible.

Sarson posted: »

If Tom IS an agent of Varis, then perhaps Mira might play a part in Tyrions escape. Anyway Mira only matters to Tom as long as she is useful

• But Tom is hiding something, one does not risck his life for no reasons he acts suspecius and is kind of a stalker

LoseMyHome posted: »

I know, I'm just saying I think it could be a bad thing that if you treat him well since he's there to see if you burned the decree or not a

• Margaery is turning Sera against us.

• Well, he can say he is hired to keep her alive, so that explains his actions. He's not hiding that much. Right now all we know he's hiding is who he is working for.

jackymasdar posted: »

But Tom is hiding something, one does not risck his life for no reasons he acts suspecius and is kind of a stalker

• I'm hoping neither betray us, but I've been kind to Tom so far so hopefully he won't turn on me. Sera, though...I've been kind to her, too, but I gave away her secret to Tarwick because I thought it would help. She will be very mad if she finds out, maybe enough to side with Margaery. 8U;

• If Tom is a traitor, then why would he save Mira's life? I'm suspicious about Sera

• Sera seems too aloof for betrayal so it would have to be Tom. I don't see a reason for him to do it though.

• If I had to chose, I'd chose Tom although there is a chance he can betray you.

• i have a feeling you may get the option to blame tom for the murder of damien

• Sera just needs to be alone with Ceresei for 2s and she'll swear up and down that Mira put the poison in the cup herself (imo). They've shown repeatedly that Sera cannot keep her wits about her when faced with powerful people. And we know literally nothing about Tom other than what he chooses to share. He might even be a faceless man, for all we know!

Sera is always pushing for you to confide in her, and Tom is constantly meddling and offering assistance. I bet we'll have to choose which one to 'trust' to get us out of a bad situation, and maybe if we were jerks to them they will betray us.

• I find it hard to believe that it would be Sera, if it was why would she be helping us at all? She could choose not to, it would be safer for her anyways.

But I really like Tom, I reckon he's working for Varys who is good enough to want to help a smaller house not to mention is the current master of whispers (possibly could have wanted info on Marge? idk). But Tom's grown on me, I don't want him to betray me.

If they do I hope I could backstab them back, I'll rat on Tom, say he killed the guard or something, and wreck Sera relationship with Tarwick or something

• Sera is in it all for herself and has proven she cares more about getting the D than Mira's family troubles. Not to mention she has personally fucked her over on several occasions (wine, dinner arrangements, telling guy about Mira drinking, etc). Fuck her, she is toast and I let it all go on her this past episode from threatening to reveal her secret, to V-blocking her... twice, to telling her secret anyhow, to v-blocking her again, to laughing after it was done.

Tom, on the hand, obviously is a little bird and works with/for Varys so he's my boy and I want to be his friend. If Margaery continues being crazy Margaery who get's upset for absolutely no reason and if nobody else is helping (now that Tyrion is done in this section) there is but one man I want on my side and that is Varys. We all know that a strong House Forester is better "for the realm" so it is obvious Varys would want to do what he could to assure they are safe to help produce the ironwood products.

Sera can eat a shitburger after her repeated blunders but Tom has value. So does Lyman if he comes back. I will play him like a lute to get what I want out of his jittery ass. I already set the stage by putting him on Andros.

Hell, come to think of it.... I fucked up five people's lives at that get together. Sera, her would be husband, Andros, Lyman, and Margaery (since all will likely now know she had a bastard in her service). I'm on a roll baby! Fear the handmaiden!

• Maybe he want to believe in himself. If she trust him he will learn about her plans. But i don't think he is a traitor. We will see.

AronDracula posted: »

If Tom is a traitor, then why would he save Mira's life? I'm suspicious about Sera

• I agree Sera is a very week mind and will eventualy say something that will put Mira in trobles, and the theory that Tom is a spy of varis also make him likely to betray. but im guessing only one will do it.

RykaStar posted: »

Sera just needs to be alone with Ceresei for 2s and she'll swear up and down that Mira put the poison in the cup herself (imo). They've show

• She is not just a handmaiden. shes forrester. iron from ice.

medcsu posted: »

Sera is in it all for herself and has proven she cares more about getting the D than Mira's family troubles. Not to mention she has personal

• I think both could betray Mira. But Mira can blackmail both. She saved Tom against Damien-the-guard and Tom is the one who got rid of the body. She can spill Sera's secret to Lord Tarwick that Sera is a bastard.

• edited June 2015

Interesting question. I don't think Tom will betray my Mira, I've been really nice to him and hell, I even saved him. He should know better not to hurt Mira or else he'll end up like the guard.

Think about it like this, if you don't save Tom, he's out of the picture only leaving Sira as a possible suspect of betraying Mira.

EDIT: Okay, so it turns out that Tom stays alive no matter what, if you stab the guard or run away at the end of episode 2. I didn't know that since I thought the only way he survives was by killing the guard (which I did).

• Well, Tom is alive no matter what.

kristi78968 posted: »

Interesting question. I don't think Tom will betray my Mira, I've been really nice to him and hell, I even saved him. He should know better

• I already betrayed Sera, coz Tawick might trust me now, and I don't want Sera to stand on soild ground. This way it's easier to use her.

Khun07 posted: »

I think both could betray Mira. But Mira can blackmail both. She saved Tom against Damien-the-guard and Tom is the one who got rid of the body. She can spill Sera's secret to Lord Tarwick that Sera is a bastard.

• Did... you not play all the episodes yet?

kristi78968 posted: »

Seriously?

• I played all the episodes so far. I saved Tom when it came to guard so I didn't know he still lives if you just ignore him when the guard is drowning him.

Miny77 posted: »

Did... you not play all the episodes yet?

• From the beginning, I never even understood why Tom was helping Mira. He just keeps showing up out of no where and says he knows people who want to help me, but why? Who hired Tom to watch over her?

Sera just wants the D and a new name. A girl can dream I suppose. Lol But since she is a bastard that means she should stray away from older men because what if she accidently marries her dad or something. Ew

• I also believe it's Tom. If your nice to Sera she's a bro but Tom, who works for an unknown party, will absolutely drop you like a sack of shit if ordered to. Though I think he'll eventually grow a conscience if you treat him well and come back to help you.

If Sera does end up betraying you even if your good to her I doubt it'll be on purpose. She might accidentally tell the wrong person something she shouldn't, she is a little gossip after all.

• If one of them does betray Mira, I'm betting on Sera so far. Not necessarily out of malicious intent, because if you're nice to her she does genuinely seem to want to help you, but she may let something slip to Tarwick that she shouldn't. While it's true that we don't know good motives or who his 'friends who can help us' are, I'm inclined to trust him after he helped us with Damien (and could have been drowned, and risked his life to help us get the decree.

• what about Morgryn? who's to say he wont fuck mira over? if he could get the ironwood business back, why would he want to share it? why not throw mira under the bus, or i guess in the GoT universe i should say cart instead... that way he get all the money, because the whitehills have all the ironwood now, and rodrik is still powerless to stop them. Either way, i have a strong feeling Mira's head will end up on a pike, coz she just have no allies in Kings Landing really. you just need to have backup, insurances of some kind to survive in a corrupt city like that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.