Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• One more page until...

169 :^)

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

One more page until... 169 :^)

• Pikachu ships Rhyiona CONFIRMED

• Maybe its a good sign, Rhysha and Rhyiona confirmed !

Damn it, Laura, don't dodge the question.

• Iunno man, Telltale says they really like making Tales the best ever, and I highly doubt they would see the 2 biggest threads on the forum and just go, "LMAO lets just do one in the game about choices!"

Everyone would be happy then. But how would that even happen?

• Everyone would be happy then.

But how would that even happen?

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe its a good sign, Rhysha and Rhyiona confirmed !

• YES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY...169 PAGES AND EP 3 RELEASE DATE!!

One more page until... 169 :^)

• I just know they are totally gonna troll us lol

Rhyiona and Rhysha confirmed? ;o

• No, no, I'm 100% with you in that if anything ends up happening it'll be determinant -- I'm just curious how they'd pull it off.

Give us the option to kiss them? What if you take both? Will the sisters cat fight (lmao)? These are important questions.

Iunno man, Telltale says they really like making Tales the best ever, and I highly doubt they would see the 2 biggest threads on the forum and just go, "LMAO lets just do one in the game about choices!"

• Yup, we will just have to wait... ;-;

No, no, I'm 100% with you in that if anything ends up happening it'll be determinant -- I'm just curious how they'd pull it off. Give us

• Hey, little over a week. We can do this.

Yup, we will just have to wait... ;-;

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

YES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY...169 PAGES AND EP 3 RELEASE DATE!!

• Do it for hopes of Rhyiona!

Hey, little over a week. We can do this.

• Alt text

Do it for hopes of Rhyiona!

• when you wanna sleep but the Rhyiona's too good

Alt text

• I'll be here bud, it's only 5:30 whereI am :)

when you wanna sleep but the Rhyiona's too good

• It's 3:30 AM here. I'm stubborn and refuse to sleep while the excitement doesn't wear off. :P

JCleto10 posted: »

I'll be here bud, it's only 5:30 whereI am

• You don't have to be scared if you accept Rhysha into your heart. Embrace the true ship.

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm really scared guys... what if rhysha will happen? if it's true, i know i'll be crying for WEEKS... fucking love is in the air

• don't worry man, you're not the only one

It's 3:30 AM here. I'm stubborn and refuse to sleep while the excitement doesn't wear off. :P

• We call it the "Telltale effect". :P

don't worry man, you're not the only one

• Yeah dude, it hit's me for EVERY Telltale game.. but this one the most cuz I feel like we're gonna be the REAL canon ship and I can't wait :D

We call it the "Telltale effect". :P

• Oh, yeah, the hype is huge for every game. But I'm more excited for TftB than I ever was about any of the others -- mostly because it takes so long.

But if what's been hinted is right, we have a lot of choices ahead of us. ;P

Yeah dude, it hit's me for EVERY Telltale game.. but this one the most cuz I feel like we're gonna be the REAL canon ship and I can't wait

• Hopefully being able to choose our own ship is one of them. They really shouldn't only do one of the ships, cuz if they do, an entire fan base within the TFTBL fan base is unhappy

Oh, yeah, the hype is huge for every game. But I'm more excited for TftB than I ever was about any of the others -- mostly because it takes so long. But if what's been hinted is right, we have a lot of choices ahead of us. ;P

• Yeah, I agree it should be optional. Getting forced into something probably sucks. Especially in a choice based game.

Hopefully being able to choose our own ship is one of them. They really shouldn't only do one of the ships, cuz if they do, an entire fan base within the TFTBL fan base is unhappy

• yeah, but telltale probably see's rhyiona as the otp, so I wouldn't be surprised if we're forced into rhyiona :)

Yeah, I agree it should be optional. Getting forced into something probably sucks. Especially in a choice based game.

• I just hope none of this upsets anyone.

But hey, only a little over a week to go!

yeah, but telltale probably see's rhyiona as the otp, so I wouldn't be surprised if we're forced into rhyiona

• tfw u realize there's still 2 weeks till ep 3

Alt text

• i really ship rhysha as bros :)

You don't have to be scared if you accept Rhysha into your heart. Embrace the true ship.

• I find it funny (but no shocker) that this thread is the most commented and viewed amongst the entire forums

• we are the best thread here

Alt text

I find it funny (but no shocker) that this thread is the most commented and viewed amongst the entire forums

• Remember the last episode 2 achievment was named in script "Congratulations,you're a parrent!" Plus Alt text

• just a scratch of rhys teasing the babe. (secretly she kinda likes it)

Alt text

• I love how fiona takes care of gortys <3

Remember the last episode 2 achievment was named in script "Congratulations,you're a parrent!" Plus

• Can i join the rhyiona army!

• of course!

Alt text

Can i join the rhyiona army!

• You're always welcome here!

Alt text

It's kinda funny that we're now an "army" but it's so true.

• you would be a spook wolf, and spooks are spooky

why i would still be the same wolf ;-;

• The beard scrub!!!

Kruzii posted: »

just a scratch of rhys teasing the babe. (secretly she kinda likes it)

• Hay

Alt text

Welcome :^)

• 'The Rhyiona army'

I like the sound of that.

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're always welcome here! It's kinda funny that we're now an "army" but it's so true.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.