Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

We should rename Science to Rhyiona-Science

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You're right, Rhyiona goes above such petty things.

• ErykaEryka Banned

For my English test I pray Rhyiona to have over 90%.
    Rhyiona-Science will work!

• Good luck in your exam!

Eryka posted: »

For my English test I pray Rhyiona to have over 90%. Rhyiona-Science will work!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks Wolfy!

Good luck in your exam!

• also remember to praise Gaben

For my English test I pray Rhyiona to have over 90%. Rhyiona-Science will work!

• Alt text

Thanks Wolfy!

• Hey, I woke up and the 169 page is here 8)

Waking up to page 169. Glorious.

• Savour it cause it'll be gone soon. :P

Killah posted: »

Hey, I woke up and the 169 page is here 8)

• Yes....lets have fun before it's gone ;-;

Savour it cause it'll be gone soon. :P

• We are The Rhyiona Army. The most powerful ship in the Tales universe. But Fiona X money is still valid, of course.

Quiff posted: »

'The Rhyiona army' I like the sound of that.

• Fiona x money

Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

We are The Rhyiona Army. The most powerful ship in the Tales universe. But Fiona X money is still valid, of course.

• edited June 2015

Sasha won't like the idea that money is not all (if we say precisely that and not "I'm still here even if Felix's not and we can still get the hell out of this planet even if we don't have the money yet") - last time she heard that she said something about that only poor prople say that... or only rich, damn I don't remember but she wants the money badly xD that's what I got from her reply.

Yeah it's that I don't really know or watch that many big letsplayers, except for Cry so when I'm done with them, I search for random playthroughs. I just can't get enough of this game.

Sasha won't like what, a decision involving her or am I misunderstanding? Oh, I usually go for the ones I know; shame that a lot of big youtubers aren't playing this, they don't know what they're missing out on!

• Well, maybe it could be a lesson for her too. Maybe we can play as Fiona (she'll listen to her more so than she'll listen to whatever Rhys says) and convince her of something, I don't know. I just don't want a group with such a great dynamic to grow apart. ;_;

I watched Cry as well. He's a good LPer because he comments but he doesn't talk over everything.

DeityD posted: »

Sasha won't like the idea that money is not all (if we say precisely that and not "I'm still here even if Felix's not and we can still get t

• Alt text

Alt text

Don't doubt us, Julie, we're faster than Sanic.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rhyiona is double confirmed! In my exams I wrote some words and I count how many I haved. Do you know what was this number? Clue : Rhyona holy number.

• All these 69s must be a sign...

Alt text

• ErykaEryka Banned

Also when I was going to my house I've see a bus with the number 69 and 2 times a day I've see the holy number (not on this treat)

All these 69s must be a sign...

• Guys... I'm so tired and bored, I need some energy boost. Let's talk about Gortys!

Alt text

I mean look how cute she is! I love her new design so much.

I want to think that our admiration for her made a little impact and impressed TTG, so they changed her. :^)

She now appears more like a robot kid, little and even naive in some way.

• haha, well I think we're the only ones that made a character out of a mere mention of it in the game and ONE screenshot... I'm pretty sure telltale follows it's threads, they are the lurkers right now...

We also made the best CUTE versions of her... like even on the fanart thread, you can only see H Jack, Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn... Gortys only if it's one of us that's posting XD

buntingsir posted: »

Guys... I'm so tired and bored, I need some energy boost. Let's talk about Gortys! I mean look how cute she is! I love her new design

• Okay, that one is terrifying.

• Yeah, she does look a lot younger, I don't know what it is. But something tells me her personality isn't as boring as it seemed in the audio files. I'm super excited for this. :D

Guys... I'm so tired and bored, I need some energy boost. Let's talk about Gortys! I mean look how cute she is! I love her new design

• I'm so excited, look at her she looks so adorable and more cleaner and brighter.

I can't wait to hear how she'll sound like.

• Well, I think now after her revelation there will be tons of fanart with her. And I really look forward to it.

She's so adorable, I just can't get over it. I wonder how Ashley Johnson would sound as her... presuming she is voicing her.

XDJulieXD posted: »

haha, well I think we're the only ones that made a character out of a mere mention of it in the game and ONE screenshot... I'm pretty sure t

• Yes! Exactly! I can't wait to hear her. What will she do? What she'll call Rhys and Fiona?

Hnng, my excitement is too real.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm so excited, look at her she looks so adorable and more cleaner and brighter. I can't wait to hear how she'll sound like.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text
    I think my battery % is trying to tell me something, but what?

• They changed her face a lot. Changed her eyes and added some lights. It's so cool, I'm so happy they decided to do it.

And yeah, I think her personality changed a lot as well.

Yeah, she does look a lot younger, I don't know what it is. But something tells me her personality isn't as boring as it seemed in the audio files. I'm super excited for this.

• edited June 2015

Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

I think my battery % is trying to tell me something, but what?

• Yeah, her eyes kinda look closer together, wider and look like they have a bluish tint now. :D She looks a lot more child-like, I wonder if that's going to affect her personality a lot.

They changed her face a lot. Changed her eyes and added some lights. It's so cool, I'm so happy they decided to do it. And yeah, I think her personality changed a lot as well.

• Alt text

All these can be suggestive if you try hard enough.

Alt text

• Guys. I just drew Fiona's butt. She's not naked but yeah... a butt....

• Looking back at her first appearance, I didn't even realize that she's actually a girl. She was more... rough maybe. But now she's like naive and cute just like in @nohuhhuh drawings. I think she'll be just like we imagined. :D

But I will still be super happy If she's not. Go high-speed Gortys!

Yeah, her eyes kinda look closer together, wider and look like they have a bluish tint now. She looks a lot more child-like, I wonder if that's going to affect her personality a lot.

• ErykaEryka Banned

ANOTHER SIGN!

All these can be suggestive if you try hard enough.

• Ashley Johnson's voice is kind of high-ish (is that even the correct term?)

(so does this means her voice is going to child-like? I never played TLOU but i did see videos of it)

I was listening to her singing and I'm just omg, it's very smallish? (I'm probably using the wrong term for this)

IM SO EXCITED

Yes! Exactly! I can't wait to hear her. What will she do? What she'll call Rhys and Fiona? Hnng, my excitement is too real.

• I didn't know she was a girl but my Pokemon game apparently guessed it before it was confirmed. it was a sign! I'm so hyped to interact with her. I'm so attached before even meeting her.

When people refer to her as a "he" I just go

Alt text

Looking back at her first appearance, I didn't even realize that she's actually a girl. She was more... rough maybe. But now she's like naiv

Sign in to comment in this discussion.