Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm sure Telltale is jalous about your "art"

nohuhhuh posted: »

Guys. I just drew Fiona's butt. She's not naked but yeah... a butt....

• Wow, your Pokemon game is sure a fortune teller.

When people refer to her as a "he"

Yes, it makes me cringe by now. I'm just so used to our whole idea of her, my mind thinks that Gortys as "she" is a given.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I didn't know she was a girl but my Pokemon game apparently guessed it before it was confirmed. it was a sign! I'm so hyped to interact with her. I'm so attached before even meeting her. When people refer to her as a "he" I just go

• I know, maybe I should start trying to use it to predict the future from now on.

Yeah... it's just that she's being called a "she" for a while now even outside this thread... do people not question why others are saying that? Why ignore it? It just annoys me a bit.

buntingsir posted: »

Wow, your Pokemon game is sure a fortune teller. When people refer to her as a "he" Yes, it makes me cringe by now. I'm just so used to our whole idea of her, my mind thinks that Gortys as "she" is a given.

• I also only watched letsplays, so I don't really remember how she sounds like. I'm guessing they still going to give her voice robot-like effects, so we won't really hear her real voice.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Ashley Johnson's voice is kind of high-ish (is that even the correct term?) (so does this means her voice is going to child-like? I never

• Yeah, that would be fun. :D

I don't know either, but people are strange. Maybe they just don't visit the forum as much as we do.

J23 can't come soon enough, I'm so excited to meet Gortys. Can't believe it will actually happen.

I know, maybe I should start trying to use it to predict the future from now on. Yeah... it's just that she's being called a "she" for a

• I should teach Attract to Rhys and Fiona and make them use it on each other. :P

That's true; it's a little unfair of me to say that but I can't help it.

I know, it feels like we already know her in a weird way, doesn't it?

Yeah, that would be fun. I don't know either, but people are strange. Maybe they just don't visit the forum as much as we do. J23 can't come soon enough, I'm so excited to meet Gortys. Can't believe it will actually happen.

• Even as a Rhysha shipper, I wouldn't blame Rhys for liking dat butt.

• Hey, don't be ashamed. Remember once I spent like 20 minutes taking screenshots of her butt.

• But why...? :D

Will you show us?

• edited June 2015

Yeah, I guess they're going to add the robot-like voice effects.

Alt text

OMG
    I'm getting too excited again

I also only watched letsplays, so I don't really remember how she sounds like. I'm guessing they still going to give her voice robot-like effects, so we won't really hear her real voice.

• I'm drawing a comic ;D I will post it today if I have time xD

But why...? ... Will you show us?

• Do it! Just the mere thought makes me laugh, this will be glorious.

Yeah, we're so attached to her by now. (: I was at first afraid that TTG will make her completely different and crush our ideas, but now I really have faith that she'll be great. Maybe even better than we thought.

I should teach Attract to Rhys and Fiona and make them use it on each other. :P That's true; it's a little unfair of me to say that but I can't help it. I know, it feels like we already know her in a weird way, doesn't it?

• I toned it down a bit so it's okay now! xD Man, it feels good to draw Rhyiona again! :)

Hey, don't be ashamed. Remember once I spent like 20 minutes taking screenshots of her butt.

• I will, I'll try to capture the right moment.:P

Yeah, maybe this long wait will actually benefit us a lot. Also, there seem to be a lot of options according to puzzlebox; I feel a little bad for complaining now.

Do it! Just the mere thought makes me laugh, this will be glorious. Yeah, we're so attached to her by now. (: I was at first afraid that

• Oh yuss! I love your comics, I missed them.

I'm drawing a comic ;D I will post it today if I have time xD

• How long did you survive without drawing it? :P

I toned it down a bit so it's okay now! xD Man, it feels good to draw Rhyiona again!

• Are you excited even more now? C:

I sure am!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Yeah, I guess they're going to add the robot-like voice effects. OMG I'm getting too excited again

• Both Sasha and Fiona have a gud butt.

But Handsome Jack has the nicest butt... stallion.

Hey, don't be ashamed. Remember once I spent like 20 minutes taking screenshots of her butt.

• HJ has to be the best at everything, doesn't he. :|

Both Sasha and Fiona have a gud butt. But Handsome Jack has the nicest butt... stallion.

• We'd be kidding ourselves otherwise.

HJ has to be the best at everything, doesn't he.

• Haha, that's great, thank you!

Well, It's not like only we were complaining. :p They know that we still love them very much and will wait no matter what. At least most of us will, I think.

And now I feel kinda uncomfortable remembering my choices... they weren't bad, I'll stick to them no matter what, but I only have one finished playthrough. Guess I'll have to do another to see everything, It will be worth it though.

I will, I'll try to capture the right moment.:P Yeah, maybe this long wait will actually benefit us a lot. Also, there seem to be a lot of options according to puzzlebox; I feel a little bad for complaining now.

• Alt text

We'd be kidding ourselves otherwise.

• aww you! <3

I missed drawing them too! ;----;

I love to draw Rhyiona but I also love drawing Tales from the Borderlands in general. I wanted to draw more Handsome Jack, Sasha, Vaughn and others for a while. And that's why I took a little break from drawing Rhyiona! (plus being busy didn't really help. I haven't sleep well for a week now)

Oh yuss! I love your comics, I missed them.

• I haven't drawn it in a week. Gasp, I know!

How long did you survive without drawing it? :P

• Well, they should take it as a compliment; it means they're doing an amazing job. It seems they're working very, very hard on these.

I'm happy with my choices! But I'll play more than once just to see what happens otherwise. But I don't regret anything I did. :)

Haha, that's great, thank you! Well, It's not like only we were complaining. They know that we still love them very much and will wait n

• Wow, but Rhyiona was always with you. :)

I haven't drawn it in a week. Gasp, I know!

• edited June 2015

I feel you, I have a little project (not Rhyiona related), that awaits me, but I can't really get to it because of my exams.

:(

I hope you're not as busy now! Sleep is a great thing, you should totally catch up.

aww you! I missed drawing them too! ;----; I love to draw Rhyiona but I also love drawing Tales from the Borderlands in general. I wa

• This is so true! Rhyiona will never leave me!

Wow, but Rhyiona was always with you.

• Seems interesting..

• I can't wait to see that little project of yours!

I'm not that busy right now so yeah I have time to both draw and sleep well :D because it's weekend baby!!

I feel you, I have a little project (not Rhyiona related), that awaits me, but I can't really get to it because of my exams. I hope you're not as busy now! Sleep is a great thing, you should totally catch up.

• Rhyiona is with all of us every step of the way. ;_;

This is so true! Rhyiona will never leave me!

• I always have a hard time making different choices... It's like stepping over my guts for me D:

I tried to make Loader Bot self-destruct and then play the second episode to see what happens, but I quited in the middle. It was too heart wrenching. (Seriously am I too sensitive, why did I have such feelings. Kinda embarrasing even)

Well, they should take it as a compliment; it means they're doing an amazing job. It seems they're working very, very hard on these. I'm

• I have a hard time being a jerk in TftB and I don't know why. It was really easy for me to make Clementine a little mean but here it's just -- argh. I don't think it's a case of being too sensitive but being attached to the characters, I guess?

I always have a hard time making different choices... It's like stepping over my guts for me I tried to make Loader Bot self-destruct an

• Thank you! I hope I'll finish it before the end of the month and will be able to post it. (:

Good. And oh yeah, weekends are awesome!

I can't wait to see that little project of yours! I'm not that busy right now so yeah I have time to both draw and sleep well because it's weekend baby!!

• I know! How can some people make adorkable Rhys be a jerk and Fiona be rude and such, I won't be able to do it.

Well then, I'm attached to every character I've ever played... (:

I have a hard time being a jerk in TftB and I don't know why. It was really easy for me to make Clementine a little mean but here it's just -- argh. I don't think it's a case of being too sensitive but being attached to the characters, I guess?

• I like the 4th one the most xD

I'm scared of 'Angry Eyes' though :/

All these can be suggestive if you try hard enough.

• Maybe it's not what it seems; we're sure to have a cliffhanger, though.

armis37 posted: »

I like the 4th one the most xD I'm scared of 'Angry Eyes' though

• I don't know, it's just hard to do it with them even though realistically they should be pretty mean considering where they're from. :P I did take the dying man's money though -- hey, he was as good as dead.

I know! How can some people make adorkable Rhys be a jerk and Fiona be rude and such, I won't be able to do it. Well then, I'm attached to every character I've ever played... (:

• The last one is when the Rhyshas get punished for not admitting the one true ship... Vausquez! ;)

Seriously though it scares me too. I need to know the exact level of anger, like "I'm gonna kill you" anger or kills you anger.

armis37 posted: »

I like the 4th one the most xD I'm scared of 'Angry Eyes' though

• Yeah... Pandora and Hyperion aren't the most moral places in the world...

I took his money only in my second playthrough... Wow, sometimes I'm too nice. (totally not being narcissist, not at all) :D

I don't know, it's just hard to do it with them even though realistically they should be pretty mean considering where they're from. :P I did take the dying man's money though -- hey, he was as good as dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.