Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Morning! :D

GoldTooth posted: »

Good morning everybody all hail to rhyiona

• hahaha! I missed the comments too :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Mornings! God I missed so many comments while I was sleeping

• Holy Rhyiona....

"I dare you to kiss me!"

Fiona grabbed his neck and brought him down to her level, pulling him in for a rough kiss.

"No way." Fiona said as she poked at the fire. I am not going to play Truth or Dare with you Rhys. How old are you again?" "Fiona!" Rhys

• Morning too you :D

Morning!

• edited June 2015

Damn you human body and a need to sleep!!!

CarverLOL posted: »

hahaha! I missed the comments too

• Oh,I wanted to join the rhyionas :) Can I?

• Everybodys welcome here :)

Oh,I wanted to join the rhyionas Can I?

• Rhys has always loved hats

Aha now Rhys has both sock and hat fetishes!! ;D

"No way." Fiona said as she poked at the fire. I am not going to play Truth or Dare with you Rhys. How old are you again?" "Fiona!" Rhys

• edited June 2015

Sure thing! @ABigBadWolf will add you to the list ;D

Alt text

• Thank you,guys so much :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Sure thing! @ABigBadWolf will add you to the list ;D

• Hey, we welcome everybody! We're a big family here <3

Thank you,guys so much

• welcome, buddy!

Cody_nara posted: »

I tried.... I really tried... I really freaking tried.... to avoid the ships.... I wanted to be neutral.... BUT I'm weak... And you are strong.... So.... I want to join the dominating faction.... HAIL TO RHYIONA!!!

• welcome to the family!

• edited June 2015

Good morning!

Alt text

Edit: Okay, did not expect the picture to be this big...

GoldTooth posted: »

Good morning everybody all hail to rhyiona

• Damn, I give it 10/10

• i love it!

Alt text

• Guys are you freaking kidding me, I'm gone for just one day and there're 347 comments to read?!

• edited June 2015

welcome!

Alt text

• Rhys looked up into her eyes for a moment, sadness etched across his face. "Only one question per Truth." He finally stated.

Shit just got serious.

I love this story, it's so adorable :D:D:D.

• I was once gone for ten minutes and BOOM there were a 100 new comments

buntingsir posted: »

Guys are you freaking kidding me, I'm gone for just one day and there're 347 comments to read?! ...

• That's... wow... guess we were on fire that day.

I'm currently reading page 173, good god... there's no end for Rhyiona.

I was once gone for ten minutes and BOOM there were a 100 new comments

• Unending, unstoppable :D

That's... wow... guess we were on fire that day. I'm currently reading page 173, good god... there's no end for Rhyiona.

• Also @nohuhhuh , @XDJulieXD.

You'll have to excuse me, but your awesome project will probably slow down with me :(

I just have a lot of work to do, hopefully I'll make my contribution by the end of the month. I'm really sorry guys, I'll try to do things sooner, but I'm not sure I can. ;__;

• checking telltale forums after school like:

Alt text

• No worries. I moved my butt slowly with this too (kinda my fault). Do what you gotta do, you don't have to rush it.

Alt text

Also @nohuhhuh , @XDJulieXD. You'll have to excuse me, but your awesome project will probably slow down with me I just have a lot of

• Thank you! Still I feel kinda bad... Oh well, there're always some duties that prevent you from doing what you want. Can't really help it.

XDJulieXD posted: »

No worries. I moved my butt slowly with this too (kinda my fault). Do what you gotta do, you don't have to rush it.

• He jumped on her back exclaiming "Fly like the wind Fiona!" She rammed him into a tree.

Hahahu that was hilarious!!

• Yeah no worries this project wasn't meant to be super fast. The point is to have some fun and not stress about it. ;)

Also @nohuhhuh , @XDJulieXD. You'll have to excuse me, but your awesome project will probably slow down with me I just have a lot of

• Thank you guys! :3

I actually have a sketch done already, but I want to have a quality post just like the original was, so there's still a lot of work to do.

Yeah no worries this project wasn't meant to be super fast. The point is to have some fun and not stress about it.

• Of course, welcome to the family, we'd love to have you with us. :D

I'll add you to the list ASAP!

• We were on fire yesterday. :P

Guys are you freaking kidding me, I'm gone for just one day and there're 347 comments to read?! ...

• Waking up to a bunch of new comments and a new member. I love it.

• Oh, wow, that was a good reference!

That's actually where I got that from!

• Oh yeah, so many new members and two fanfics in a row. Good times.

Got me thinking, I missed your fanfics so much.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We were on fire yesterday. :P

• Oh man now I feel bad for being so quickly done when it was my turn to draw. :D

Thank you guys! I actually have a sketch done already, but I want to have a quality post just like the original was, so there's still a lot of work to do.

• Well it's a good thing that my school has ended for me. Because I can speak to all of you guys for the rest of the summer :3

• Aw, don't feel bad. Your drawings were awesome! ^_^

And I hope we'll do multiple laps, so that everyone will do differenet attempts. (:

Oh man now I feel bad for being so quickly done when it was my turn to draw.

• Aw, that's really nice to hear! Sorry that I didn't post as much, I was busy writing them, with real life, the group pictures and whatnot. But I'm free for a couple of weeks now so I can post them more frequently. :)

Oh yeah, so many new members and two fanfics in a row. Good times. Got me thinking, I missed your fanfics so much.

• I'm sure we will. :D there are so many drawings I want to draw!!

Aw, don't feel bad. Your drawings were awesome! ^_^ And I hope we'll do multiple laps, so that everyone will do differenet attempts. (:

• It's all good, don't worry. We all have stuff in real life to do.

Yay, glad to hear that! With upcoming episode and fanfics next few weeks will be filled with events.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Aw, that's really nice to hear! Sorry that I didn't post as much, I was busy writing them, with real life, the group pictures and whatnot. But I'm free for a couple of weeks now so I can post them more frequently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.