That Season 5 Ending... Wow.

Those who watched it will know. SPOILERS!!!!!!

Comments

• Definitely didn't think Stannis would die. Or Myrcella. That was an excellent episode.

• Most definitely. So much crazy stuff happened, I'm still trying to recover.

Definitely didn't think Stannis would die. Or Myrcella. That was an excellent episode.

• edited June 2015

OMFG. For the Watch!

And the beginning of the episode HAHAHAHAHAHA take that Stannis.

• I literally bawled. Jon was awesome. I love how Cersei suddenly regains her power. A short walk down a street didn't seem to phase her after she fell down. Here's a new guard and you have all the power back now! Go speak to your son!

• I wonder what happend to Margaery...

I literally bawled. Jon was awesome. I love how Cersei suddenly regains her power. A short walk down a street didn't seem to phase her after she fell down. Here's a new guard and you have all the power back now! Go speak to your son!

• Agree 100%. My gut fell out of my stomach at that moment.

Davissons posted: »

No words. Only tears. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo

• Me too. So many things were left untouched. I'm guessing Sansa and Theon survived the jump? Jeez, give us something!

I wonder what happend to Margaery...

• Didn't like the Brienne scene. Not just because of who was killed, but because of the way it was handled. It felt rushed and the death itself was dull and unbecoming of the characters involved.

They also left out a lot that I expected to be in. I guess it was too much to cram into a one hour slot.

• And what about Dany? I don't think i can wait an year...

Me too. So many things were left untouched. I'm guessing Sansa and Theon survived the jump? Jeez, give us something!

• I know, I agree. I wish they would make two hour season finales.

Didn't like the Brienne scene. Not just because of who was killed, but because of the way it was handled. It felt rushed and the death itsel

• It is true. It was a bit dumb the way he died. I would prefer if he died fighting...

Didn't like the Brienne scene. Not just because of who was killed, but because of the way it was handled. It felt rushed and the death itsel

• Stannis isn't dead and Jon will be back.

• edited June 2015

Yeah! Hey baby dragon, wanna fly away? Nope? Let's just wait till the morning then!
    [
    Then the horses are like, BRUH

And what about Dany? I don't think i can wait an year...

• I think Jon Snow will definitely be back, but about Stannis... i doubt it.

• Yes, Jon will live through anything! I hope.

I think Jon Snow will definitely be back, but about Stannis... i doubt it.

• edited June 2015

It would have been better if they concluded the Theon/Sansa/Brienne arc and found a way to fit in the epilogue of ADWD.

Still one of the best episodes of the series. It was probably the most hyped I've ever been watching it live.

I know, I agree. I wish they would make two hour season finales.

• Yeah, that would be better. I was hyped as well! I love this series so much.

It would have been better if they concluded the Theon/Sansa/Brienne arc and found a way to fit in the epilogue of ADWD. Still one of the best episodes of the series. It was probably the most hyped I've ever been watching it live.

• Plus, what the heck happened to Arya?! Like she just screams, "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Then that was it for her. Ugh, can't wait for a whole 'nother year.

• edited June 2015

She is blind... but I don't think it is definitive.

Plus, what the heck happened to Arya?! Like she just screams, "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Then that was it for her. Ugh, can't wait for a whole 'nother year.

• I don't know. I just feel like he might be alive (Stannis)

I think Jon Snow will definitely be back, but about Stannis... i doubt it.

• This episode had me in "freak out mode" throughout the whole episode! It's going to be a long year...

• I hate it when finale's don't settle anything! The only thing that was settled was Stannis... everything else...DAH!

Though I did cheer when I saw the fate of Myranda. :3

• I would say that that’s how you end an episode (and a season). Not like they did in season 4 (where the world was about to go into hell and you end it in a nice happy tone).

And Myrcella and Stannis’s deaths were a surprise for the book readers as well so… great add (and nicely done).

Now, about speculations for the next one. Since Mellisandre is back at the Wall and some funeral will be done for Jon (at least a simple pyre)… I can’t avoid remembering Beric Dondarrion. Anyone else?

• edited June 2015

Selyse's Suicide

Alt text

Stannis Death:

Alt text

Myranda Death:

Alt text

Sansa and Reek (or maybe Theon?) jumping:

Alt text

Myrcella Death:

Alt text

Cersei Walk of Shame and Robert Strong:

Alt text

Varys Return:

Alt text

Dothraki Return:

Alt text

Melissandre and Davos:

Alt text

Jon's "Death"/For the Watch:

Alt text

This episode was nuts...

• The thing I don't get is why Melisandre would just leave Stannis right after her magic got rid of the blizzard? If she was so sure Stannis was Azor Ahai come again she would have stuck it out with him. If she thinks now thinks its John it looks like she's in for disappointment and the other major candidate would teach her about fire from of the business end of a dragon. In any event if House Forrester (or Whitehill) sides with Stannis Rodrick any anyone else we care about had better been with the half of the men who had the sense to leave after he burned his daughter.

On another note I'm not 100% sure Brianne had killed him if only because she may need him to save Sansa and "do her duty" as his put it. If so I'm sure she'd insist on a duel after they are out of the Bolton's grasp.

Arya now only has two names on her list left, but the way blindness struck her will she get the last two? Also the Lannisters are going to have questions that Mace will have no answers for so that won't be good for the rest of the south.

I was almost expecting Theon to fall to his death along with Myranda, guess Brianne or the Night's Watch will have to judge him for his crimes if he and Sansa survived.

I expected Myrcella to die but not in the way she did. I guess the Sand Snakes want him to kill Cersei instead.

And speaking of Cersei here's what my thoughts were during the walk of shame. "Come on crossbow sniper! No one's expecting it so shoot right between the breasts! Come on crossbow sniper! Damn."

• He's not death on the books??? wow....

TMLC posted: »

I would say that that’s how you end an episode (and a season). Not like they did in season 4 (where the world was about to go into hell and

• "Ghost..."

richforce posted: »

The thing I don't get is why Melisandre would just leave Stannis right after her magic got rid of the blizzard? If she was so sure Stannis w

• almost positive that melisandre has to bring him back with help from the lord of light if not I don't know what to say it was devastating once again Starks just continuously getting f***** :(

• What? Lots of things were settled in this episode...

JazzyTheMan posted: »

I hate it when finale's don't settle anything! The only thing that was settled was Stannis... everything else...DAH! Though I did cheer when I saw the fate of Myranda.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

I am so pissed off ...at this point I'm rooting for the white-walkers...
    Look at what they did to my Jon!
    Damn near filp over my fucking laptop! Serously fuck GOT.

Alt text

• Mayhap we just feel differently? I feel like there were too many cliffhangers and not even leaving me satisfied. But I could just be weird with my taste for finales,

What? Lots of things were settled in this episode...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

I hope you're right...

• I think Stannis didn't die. They didn't show his death, so that's why I think he's alive. Like the television rules/game rules (most of the time), if they don't die on camera, they are probrably not dead.

Definitely didn't think Stannis would die. Or Myrcella. That was an excellent episode.

• I think Stannis didn't die. They didn't show his death, so that's why I think he's alive. Like the television rules/game rules (most of the time), if they don't die on camera, they are probrably not dead.

• it's ned stark all over again. Through all those bloody 5 minutes of stabbing the only thing i wanted was Jon to wake up and laugh because it was a stupid nightmare. I get too involved with shows... The worst thing is that it actually felt like an ending, for most characters, i could stop watching the show and i would be sad everytime i remember it. It's a fucking masterpiece

• They hate Stannis so much they can't even give him a decent death. Unless he's not dead. Nobody is ever dead until you see them die.

• pats There there... he might not be dead. Most fans don't think he is...

Cope49 posted: »

I am so pissed off ...at this point I'm rooting for the white-walkers... Look at what they did to my Jon! Damn near filp over my fucking laptop! Serously fuck GOT.

• Rest in piss, Stannis, you motherfucker

Sign in to comment in this discussion.