Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ahaaa I knew it!!

Actually, Rhys and Fiona is watching something resembling Game of Thrones. And thanks!

• Yees <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

even with that derp face? ;D

• hahahahaha

nej...

Quiff posted: »

Yees

• edited June 2015

sigh

Come on episode 3! I need Gortys in my lifeee!!

Alt text

• Yuss, more Gortys!

(was wondering If you'd post it here ;3)

sigh Come on episode 3! I need Gortys in my lifeee!!

• And uh...... what the heck are we even doing?

• KAWAI!!!

Alt text

• I think they're just trying to go safe with it. Having a known character from the tv show will most likely bring more people to play it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I like Michonne and all but... meh. I would've liked a miniseries about a new cast more. Then S3 with Clem as usual.

• Gortys being cute as always! Awesome work! Also, I recently wrote a fanfic where Gortys is in it. I hope you read it. :)

• edited June 2015

hahah I'm spamming same drawings everywhere! xD

Yeah, a nice anon asked me to draw her! :3 But the question is that who is this anonymous person! hmmh? Youuuuu?

a suspicious look

buntingsir posted: »

Yuss, more Gortys! (was wondering If you'd post it here ;3)

• Sadly it wasn't me, but I lurk here and there soo... I'm checking your blog every now and then. (:

hahah I'm spamming same drawings everywhere! xD Yeah, a nice anon asked me to draw her! But the question is that who is this anonymous person! hmmh? Youuuuu? a suspicious look

• Awww this is a really sweet story! ;----;

And you have improved a lot from your first writing! (and that was good too! )

• Awww...Thank you so much! It really warms my heart for you to say that. ;---;

Awww this is a really sweet story! ;----; And you have improved a lot from your first writing! (and that was good too! )

• when someone is talking shit about rhyiona:

Alt text

• She's so cute. ;-;All this makes me wanna meet her so bad.

• edited June 2015

aw shucks! :3

Oh god I'm still struggling on how Tumblr works I just don't get it!! ;D I guess I'm just so used to this forum and that's why everything else feels weird!

Sadly it wasn't me, but I lurk here and there soo... I'm checking your blog every now and then. (:

• Joo då ;)

hahahahaha nej...

• Quality posting, of course!

Cody_nara posted: »

And uh...... what the heck are we even doing?

• yes I already did! :> (as you might know xD)

And Gortys was really cute in it! Reaally cute!

<3 Gortyspapperopöllerö! <3

Gortys being cute as always! Awesome work! Also, I recently wrote a fanfic where Gortys is in it. I hope you read it.

• It's cozy here (: And tumblr is so huge, but I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually.

aw shucks! Oh god I'm still struggling on how Tumblr works I just don't get it!! ;D I guess I'm just so used to this forum and that's why everything else feels weird!

• Still boring for me personally. I like Michonne but I don't care about playing as her or her story.

This isn't gonna affect S3 in any way, too, so...

I think they're just trying to go safe with it. Having a known character from the tv show will most likely bring more people to play it.

• oh no not this language swapping game again! ;D

Soon I'm googling some Swedish sentences and wasting my time to find the right one..

Joo då

• Well my Finnish friends are there and they are trying to help me with Tumblr :3 (or Tumppu as we call it, I don't know why I'm mentioning this..)

Anyway...

hell yeeees I prefer using this cozy thread to Tumblr!!! (plus you guys are here ;----;)

It's cozy here (: And tumblr is so huge, but I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually.

• Eight. Fricking. days... ;-----; (If I'm correct)

She's so cute. ;-;All this makes me wanna meet her so bad.

• or Tumppu as we call it, I don't know why I'm mentioning this..

Ah, I like it how differently things are pronounced in languages! :D

hell yeeees I prefer using this cozy thread to Tumblr!!! (plus you guys are here ;----;)

And it's so nice to hear, because we will always be here for you! <3 ;_;

Well my Finnish friends are there and they are trying to help me with Tumblr (or Tumppu as we call it, I don't know why I'm mentioning this..) Anyway... hell yeeees I prefer using this cozy thread to Tumblr!!! (plus you guys are here ;----;)

• This is TOO cute! Also loving the fact I get credit for directing it - without having done anything :D

• SexyRhyionaTimesForEp3Confirmed

this is a sign

• edited June 2015

Ah, I like it how differently things are pronounced in languages! :D

Aaaactually "Tumppu" is just our nickname for it! ;D Real Finnish prononciation would be: "Thamplär" or something like that xD

because we will always be here for you! <3 ;_;

And here comes a hugging gif!

Alt text

or Tumppu as we call it, I don't know why I'm mentioning this.. Ah, I like it how differently things are pronounced in languages!

• I love to give credits to the people I like. :)

This is TOO cute! Also loving the fact I get credit for directing it - without having done anything

• Oh, ok, got it now :D

Yay, we're back on track!

Alt text

Also I should probably go to sleep now, it's like 2.30 AM here. xD Good night and sweet dreams to everyone!

Ah, I like it how differently things are pronounced in languages! Aaaactually "Tumppu" is just our nickname for it! ;D Real Finnish

• Daww, you! How did you know flattery was my one weakness? ;_;

DaveTheArakin earned a Scooby-snack.

I love to give credits to the people I like.

• I can't wait, so hyped. ;-; Especially since it seems there's a lot of choices this time.

Eight. Fricking. days... ;-----; (If I'm correct)

• ill fuk dem up

xfuriouss posted: »

when someone is talking shit about rhyiona:

• Yay!! :D

Daww, you! How did you know flattery was my one weakness? ;_; DaveTheArakin earned a Scooby-snack.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.