Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• You will become Ronakk's servant. Don't run this past the others, they might er... not understand the new terms and conditions that Ronakk helped form. He will be a kind ruler, do not fear. But he will not supply you with life insurance, too much effort.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Hey so can I join the Rhysha club? And if I do, will it come with any free Rhysha life insurance?

• Welcome! Here we treat everyone as equals and do not subject them to any form of servitude.

Ask @Grumpydof if you want a Rhysha avatar.

Hey so can I join the Rhysha club? And if I do, will it come with any free Rhysha life insurance?

• Phew, I was worried I'd have to bake some cupcakes.

And I'm good with my zombie Clem thanks XD

Welcome! Here we treat everyone as equals and do not subject them to any form of servitude. Ask @Grumpydof if you want a Rhysha avatar.

• That's fine with us!

Welcome to Rhysha

You are now a proud Rhyshan! Feel free to post any art, fics, pics, or just discuss things around here! Any thing that is a form of love.

All we ask is that you be kind and respectful to other ships. Aka plz dun troll oters

Phew, I was worried I'd have to bake some cupcakes. And I'm good with my zombie Clem thanks XD

• Do you want the word Rhysha added to it though?

Phew, I was worried I'd have to bake some cupcakes. And I'm good with my zombie Clem thanks XD

• nu o__o

Do you want the word Rhysha added to it though?

• Woohoo! Excellent! =D

And no trolling otters? Okay, you can count on me sir!

That's fine with us! Welcome to Rhysha You are now a proud Rhyshan! Feel free to post any art, fics, pics, or just discuss things aro

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Lilac! :)

If you want to get added to the Rhysha world map, just tell us where are you from and @Grumpydof will do his magic. :P

• Those damn otters, they don't have any sense of humour.

Alt text

Woohoo! Excellent! =D And no trolling otters? Okay, you can count on me sir!

• We have lilacsbloom! I read some of your TWD fanfics. Amazing work!!

• Well, if you want, you can still bake them. There's never enough cupcakes! :D

• You called Ronakk out. He's going to be embarressed now, never gonna try enslaving people again. Unless it eventually becomes a thing... then Ronakk will pop out like a groundhog and take whomever you wish for Ronakk to extract information from back into his hole. In other words, Ronakk serves the smart chicken for life now of his own free will.

Welcome! Here we treat everyone as equals and do not subject them to any form of servitude. Ask @Grumpydof if you want a Rhysha avatar.

• NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni

I will definitely be tuning into this thread on the 23rd, popcorn in hand.

• WHY NOT OURS???!?!?!?!?

NickTTG posted: »

• U wot M8?!?!(º0°)

• WHAT

WHAT

OMG

Alt text

...wait a minute, but is that a good thing? What if Sasha dies or something? ;_;

• Hmmm, maybe both of us groups shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, they could be trolling both of us :/

Pipas posted: »

WHAT WHAT OMG ...wait a minute, but is that a good thing? What if Sasha dies or something? ;_;

• Alt text

• Agreed. Man, now I'm afraid that something bad will happen. ;__;

Green613 posted: »

Hmmm, maybe both of us groups shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, they could be trolling both of us

• At least we all have each other when Telltale inevitably rips both Sasha and Fiona from Rhys ;________;

Pipas posted: »

Agreed. Man, now I'm afraid that something bad will happen. ;__;

• wha-?

Alt text

...oh no

• You're scarring us, man ;_;

• edited June 2015

I got from Exhilaration to Dread In the span of 10 minutes oh why do you enjoy our suffering Telltale Why?!?!

Green613 posted: »

At least we all have each other when Telltale inevitably rips both Sasha and Fiona from Rhys ;________;

• It's fine, I still have faith things will work out. Can't be one of the Rhyiona leaders if I give up on my ship so fast. If Telltale thinks they're fooling me, they're dead wrong >:]

This ship still sails, and always will.

I got from Exhilaration to Dread In the span of 10 minutes oh why do you enjoy our suffering Telltale Why?!?!

• Telltale is here and they're watching... something is gonna happen and i'm not sure if i'll like it.

Rhysha and Rhyiona let's unite, the masters trolls are coming !

Unite

• Omg @NickTTG, now I won't be able to sleep at night. You really spooked me.

• I will definitely be tuning into this thread on the 23rd, popcorn in hand.

What does that even mean?!

RHYSHA CONFIRMED!!! No. Wait.......

SASHA DIES?! Oh no. But, no.... what about...

OH GOD! RHYIONA! Hang on... maybe....

Why play with my emotions like this?!

Alt text

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Telltale is here and they're watching... something is gonna happen and i'm not sure if i'll like it. Rhysha and Rhyiona let's unite, the masters trolls are coming ! Unite

• 100% rhysha, i feel it in my bones...

I will definitely be tuning into this thread on the 23rd, popcorn in hand. What does that even mean?! RHYSHA CONFIRMED!!! No. Wai

• Alt text

• Everyone knows you're a jelly !

xfuriouss posted: »

100% rhysha, i feel it in my bones...

• Shave yourself, they're coming.

• Finally you wrote something :-:

• Alt text

Everyone knows you're a jelly !

• You don't ? omg ! i...Just kidding x)

nu o__o

• i'm happy for you guys :')

Everyone knows you're a jelly !

• I'm just joking around dude. We'll just have to wait and see what comes up in Ep3! :D

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm happy for you guys :')

• Pretty sure it's going to be a massive troll. But it could be something else. But I'm expecting a troll tbh.

I will definitely be tuning into this thread on the 23rd, popcorn in hand. What does that even mean?! RHYSHA CONFIRMED!!! No. Wai

• i know, i just... i have a feeling...

I'm just joking around dude. We'll just have to wait and see what comes up in Ep3!

• edited June 2015

man what the HECK

Sign in to comment in this discussion.