Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Goddammit Laura. First Rhysha, now Rhyiona, make up your mind.

Green613 posted: »

Just gonna leave this here..... :P

• I dunno. As interesting as the idea may be, I think it'd be too much work. Plus I don't even know what mine message would be. :-D

GrumpyDof posted: »

Guys i have a new idea. I wanted to a video like this clip : Example Not exactly the same of course, just the idea about the people and t

• Aight.

This is better than the #handsupdontshoot stuff

• So how many of you will NOT be watching the trailer? I'm thinking about establishing a rule to tag the trailer discussion with spoiler tag after it comes out so anybody who doesn't wish to watch it won't get spoiled here.

• Loader Bot is in the air.

Conclusion: Loader Bot is love. Loader Bot is life.

Just realized. Love is in the air And Rhys and Sasha are riding on Loader Bot. Who is in the air

• At this point, I'm going to try not to.

Pipas posted: »

So how many of you will NOT be watching the trailer? I'm thinking about establishing a rule to tag the trailer discussion with spoiler tag after it comes out so anybody who doesn't wish to watch it won't get spoiled here.

• edited June 2015

When the trailer/episode comes out: Alt text But yeah totally understand if your not gonna watch it.

So how many of you will NOT be watching the trailer? I'm thinking about establishing a rule to tag the trailer discussion with spoiler tag after it comes out so anybody who doesn't wish to watch it won't get spoiled here.

• So? the art if freaking badass now wonder that TT retweeted it. But like we said we have mods on our side and pray tell me when was the Last time TellTale staff posted something THAT big on you thread?
    TellTale Ships Rhysha.

Poogers555 posted: »

Just gonna add on to that... That Telltale retweet doh

• don't be so rude!

Leluch123 posted: »

So? the art if freaking badass now wonder that TT retweeted it. But like we said we have mods on our side and pray tell me when was the Last time TellTale staff posted something THAT big on you thread? TellTale Ships Rhysha.

• I don't give a shit about spoliers, I just need the trailer/episode.

When the trailer/episode comes out: But yeah totally understand if your not gonna watch it.

• Just pointing the facts ;) Besides I complimeted that picture it's awesome.

xfuriouss posted: »

don't be so rude!

• I won't like really won't since I don't want any more spoilers than we have already

When the trailer/episode comes out: But yeah totally understand if your not gonna watch it.

• good, but still, your comment was pretty aggressive, nevermind ;)

have a good day! :)

Just pointing the facts Besides I complimeted that picture it's awesome.

• Hey @Grumpydof would you be so kind as to help a fellow Rhyshan out :) ^^^

mirashade posted: »

I've been thinking, and I've been thinking- And I've been thinking that I recently edited my avatar a bit. And I've been thinking that I mig

• edited June 2015

Mind if we make Rhyiona map? It's inspired from your group.

• edited June 2015

Well, it was @Leluch123's idea and the map is @GrumpyDof's creation, so I think they should have the final say in this.

Speaking of the map, Grumpy you need to add @Lilacsbloom and @ClemyClooAndBabyboo in there. :P

Mind if we make Rhyiona map? It's inspired from your group.

• edited June 2015

你是什麼意思?

they should have the final say in this.

It's not final say, It's final word.

Well, it was @Leluch123's idea and the map is @GrumpyDof's creation, so I think they should have the final say in this. Speaking of the map, Grumpy you need to add @Lilacsbloom and @ClemyClooAndBabyboo in there. :P

• Oh don't get me wrong, I'll probably watch it anyway. :D Just don't want to spoil it for others.

• LELUCH WORKS AT TELLTALE! :OOOOOOOOO

bigdogg0821 posted: »

And how wood yu knoe

• we have to wait for @Leluch123 and @GrumpyDof then.

你是什麼意思? they should have the final say in this. It's not final say, It's final word.

• edited June 2015

Yeah I doubt the trailer will spoil anything but its understandable if someone wants to go into the episode as blind as possible.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'll probably watch it anyway. Just don't want to spoil it for others.

• But why retweet Laura Bailey saying she ship it, rather than retweet the actual tweet? ;o

So? the art if freaking badass now wonder that TT retweeted it. But like we said we have mods on our side and pray tell me when was the Last time TellTale staff posted something THAT big on you thread? TellTale Ships Rhysha.

• Okay, then...

we have to wait for @Leluch123 and @GrumpyDof then.

• 2 days left.

Alt text

• At this point I don't need a trailer.

2 days left.

• Too much work ? why ?

I dunno. As interesting as the idea may be, I think it'd be too much work. Plus I don't even know what mine message would be. :-D

• I never watch the trailers. NEVER.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'll probably watch it anyway. Just don't want to spoil it for others.

• edited June 2015

I don't mind for the idea but don't use my art. But we did that so we could be different from your thread since we have both a "wall".

Okay, then...

• Is that good?

Alt text

I've been thinking, and I've been thinking- And I've been thinking that I recently edited my avatar a bit. And I've been thinking that I mig

• Could you send me their locations?

Well, it was @Leluch123's idea and the map is @GrumpyDof's creation, so I think they should have the final say in this. Speaking of the map, Grumpy you need to add @Lilacsbloom and @ClemyClooAndBabyboo in there. :P

• He's asking us for our locations, what are we gonna do?

we have to wait for @Leluch123 and @GrumpyDof then.

• HYPE!Alt text

2 days left.

• who?

He's asking us for our locations, what are we gonna do?

• GrumpyDof.

who?

• Well that's not the color I asked for, but I've been told I have bad color sense anyway so I'll use it ;)

Thanks!

Is that good?

• let's ask everyone on rhyiona thread where are they living :)

GrumpyDof.

• Okay. Me and kimmy-klu lived the same country!

let's ask everyone on rhyiona thread where are they living

• Actually i didn't understand the color you named :X

Well that's not the color I asked for, but I've been told I have bad color sense anyway so I'll use it Thanks!

• Alt text

idk if this is helpful but I'll just leave it here

Actually i didn't understand the color you named :X

Sign in to comment in this discussion.